Former German actor Renate Langer, now 61...

>Former German actor Renate Langer, now 61, has reported to the Swiss police that Polish film director Roman Polanski raped her when she was 15 years old.

>The alleged rape took place in Gstaad, Switzerland in February 1972, claims Langer, bringing the total number of rape accusations against Polanski to four.

why is he still loved by the Academy and based Mel still gets shit?
Is being a racist anti-semite worse than being an actual rapist?

he's a holocaust survivor, goy

Der Juden

It was another era...

>german is an antisemitic nazi freak
NOT surprised -__-

>New rape charges in Europe
>Pedo can't avoid them by just hiding anymore
Please let it happen

small price for the ninth gate

>Former

Kys sneedfag

No evidence, don't believe it. Just some old washed up hag trying to get paid.

Don't get caught.

Forget it Renate, it was the 70s.

oy vey delete this

Is he going to David Hamilton himself (rip in piece sweet prince)

t. JIDF

His father was, not him.

Innocent until proven guilty, jewish or not.

>innocent
>flees a fucking continent
oy vey indeed

kek

Different rape tho.

Very antisemitic thing to say

he has seen what happens to people accused of rape a half century ago

there are Jews who say just imagining what it was like makes them a survivor

Yeah but if he did it once and got away with it it isn't far-fetched to think he'd do it again.

Good goy

It's "Die Juden".

I know how they feel, once I had a dream I was on the moon so technically I'm an astronaut now.

It took her a while to be sure.

But in all honesty, there's little sense in making these threads, it's just the usual thing - failed Sup Forums posters who weren't witty enough to keep up there come here and spew trash like Err, the smaller Mooninite.

>accused
he was convicted and admitted he raped her. he was expecting a light sentence but the judge was tired of elites getting away with shit and gave him a huge sentence at the time.
he knows he was fucked and more was set to come.

Also, Cosby was accused more than anyone and nothing happened to him

I think once you rape a 13 year old and flee the country to avoid going to jail it becomes a lot easier to believe you raped some other girls too.

I think that having your wife murdered by a cult is a better excuse for being messed up.

>Polański escaped the Kraków Ghetto in 1943 and survived by assuming the name Romek Wilk, with the help of some Polish Roman Catholic families including Mrs Sermak who promised his father to shelter him. He attended church, learned to recite Catholic prayers by heart, and behaved outwardly as a Roman Catholic, although he was never baptized. His efforts to blend into a Catholic household failed miserably at least once, when the parish priest visiting the family posed questions to him one-on-one about the catechism: "You aren't one of us", he said. The punishment for helping a Jew in Poland was death.

>As he roamed the countryside trying to survive in a Poland now occupied by German troops, he witnessed many horrors, such as being "forced to take part in a cruel and sadistic game in which German soldiers took shots at him for target practice." Author Ian Freer concludes that his constant childhood fears and dread of violence have contributed to the "tangible atmospheres he conjures up on film."

Dude was literally in a concentration camp and his wife was murdered. Give him a fucking break.

>now 61
>when she was 15 years old
>in February 1972

Come on, how can you take this shit even seriously?
There is literally no way to prove his guilt.

I give my thanks to Manson family for that.

Maybe he should have been home to protect her instead of raping pre teens

>Give him a fucking break.
>dude lay off him, let him rape a couple girls and women it's alright okay
*INTENSE HAND-RUBBING*

Just cause you survived some rough shit doesn't give you a get out of jail free card.

so minorities growing up in abusive households, without a father and drug/crime ridden neighborhoods should get a break too?

Will still see anything he makes. Polanski makes pure kino, slow paced with great atmosphere.

Is there a statute of limitations to rape?
Also, what is the point if they don't have any evidence?

Also, Maggie Smith raped me when I visited London as a child.

>tired of elites
Oh do fuck off with this bollocks, it was a Republican trying to railroad him for political reasons, and he skipped bail like any sane individual would.

No proof

No because they are brown

t. Juden

I stubbed my toe yesterday so I'm gonna go rob a few gas stations.

Schlomo...

He has an entirely different worldview to almost anyone else making films. I think if I had been so close to death so many times at such an impressionable age, I might have a politically-incorrect appetite for life also.

This happens every time he puts a new movie out.

Yes only the sanest of men would rape a 13 year old, confess to it, and then escape to another country for the rest of their life.

>lefty nutjobs literally defending pedophilia and rape
Color me surprised.

Nah, t. white guy sick of short-sighted authoritarianism from LARPers on Sup Forums. You want to live in a culture where you can be railroaded because some corrupt official wants to be reelected? You post on Sup Forums, dipshit, you don't think they'd come for you? You've probably seen more cheese pizza posting on Sup Forums than Polanski ever has.

No, any halfway sane person would not stick around when he could leave a country where he faced draconian measures for bullshit political reasons.

No, try to get this clear in your mind - the assumption of guilt without due process eventually ends with us, not just a bunch of old Jews you don't like.

Your pic related has probably drunk deep from the same well as Polanski has been alleged to, and I say that as an admirer of both men.

>took place in 1972
>came out in 2017

Sounds like someone got paid a lot of money to lie in court.

>tfw you will never be a rich and powerful Jew who rapes teens and gets away with it

why even live?

>Sup Forums beside itself that whitey has the lone gunman kill record
>blacks be like picrelated, check out the rape score doe

I don't live in yurop where I feel threatened by what I say or type.
>HE WAS CONVICTED
>HE ADMITTED HE RAPED A 13 YEAR OLD
>HE RAN AWAY BECAUSE HE WAS AFRAID HE WAS GOING TO SERVE JAIL TIME THAT MODERN DAY RAPISTS RECEIVE
FUCK OFF WITH YOUR HOLIER THAN THOUGH PATRIOTIC BULLSHIT.
raping someone isn't the same as scrolling through a board where someone posts cp once in a blue moon

Frantic is underrated af

>Commit crime
>Get punished

Fucking political bullshit, man.

His time is up. Hollywood has become ultra-progressive and shit like this won't stand anymore

Polanski was the mastermind in the tate murders and his holocaust account is obviously fabricated.

falls apart in the second half, same as any polanski flick

>there are Jews who say just imagining what it was like makes them a survivor

Some have literally come out and said there is a kinda "genetic memory" of the holocaust, thus succeeding generations of Jews will perpetually be "survivors" (and keep cashing those checks...)

Gee, really? Who could've thought, this is so out of character for him.

I'm not talking about feeling threatened, you're putting forward a political philosophy whereby the judge can fuck with the sentence depending on how much political support it'll win him. This should be discouraged, not valorized.

>HE COPPED A PLEA
>HE REALIZED THEY WERE FUCKING WITH HIM
>HE BOOGIED LIKE ANYONE WITH A BRAIN WOULD

I don't even know where you're getting patriotism in my post.

>once in a blue moon
You must live in Kentucky.

>Is being a racist anti-semite worse than being an actual rapist?

Do you even need to ask?

>the judge was tired of elites getting away with shit

I read somewhere that the judge had seen entertainment magazine pics of Polanski in Europe at celeb parties with scantily clad and obviously underage girls on his arm, thus he changed him mind about the sentencing and decided to throw the book at him.

>Accused
>plea bargain
>deserve the chair

Yeah, no.

>ultra-progressive
>shit like this won't stand

Pick one.

He got jealous, jacked off and then, scarlet with shame and rage, decided to punish him for having what he couldn't? Sounds about right for 70s normie California.

Subtitle should be "A Life in the Shadow of My Mom, the Pimp".

>Maggie Smith raped me when I visited London as a child

Go on ...

Polanski is finished. You faggots think he's still untouchable because 'muh joos'. Jews won't rule Hollywood for much longer. Women and minorities are slowly taking over and the new feminist Hollywood has no tolerance for rapists

Unless they are female like Lena Dunham that is.

>Maggie Smith raped me when I visited London as a child
Was it when she was young and hot?

Incredible. You really don't understand how it works, do you?

Oh, yeah, he raped me too you guys.

>Former German actor Renate Langer, now 61, has

- finally realized that he isn't going to call her back about the audition.

I was on a family trip and as part of a TV contest we won we were allowed to visit the Television Centre in London. On my way to the bathroom I met Maggie in the corridors and she asked me if I wanted some candy. I said yes, she said it was in her dressing room, so I followed her. There she held me down and made me do things to her to be let go.

It was about 17 years ago, so not really.

This is dynamite!

I have no idea

It was a harrowing experience that changed my life for the worst you asshole, and unless Maggie and the BBC pays me vast sums of money I will never be healed.

I don't even give a shit. This creepy jew pedophile did the best Shakespeare adaptation of all time with Macbeth. I fucking love that film.

You should go to the law, not us, user.

I wonder if she was doing a cameo in a French and Saunders special or something? It would be amazing if she was forcing a kid's face into her ancient growler just before delivering some meta line about Dawn French's accent slipping.

>still believing jewish lies

Top kek

To this day I have never seen the critically acclaimed Harry Potter movies or Downton Abbey because of the painful memories.

Clearly goyim didn't remember the 6 quadrillion.

Thanks, screenshots of this post and others like it will be presented by his defence lawyers in support of the argument that he's being persecuted, and he'll breakdance out of court laughing like Topol.

Consider the following: all jews are rapist and mel is a good christian.

You're not missing much, it's mostly Maggie Smith raping people.

>google her name
>topless picture of her when she was 15 show up
I can hear the sirens coming, thanks google.

>tfw no HP spinoff with Maggie Smith diddling shota students

Why even live?

>Renate Langer
>Schulmächen-Report 13. Teil - Vergiss beim Sex die Liebe nicht or Roman Za'ir

so did Polanski make her a slut?

>How can we help you?
>Roman Polanski raped me.
>Wow, really? When did it happen?
>40 years ago.
>... Do you have any proof?
>No, but he did do it.
>Any witnesses?
>No.

Fantastic

That says a lot, doesn't it? People must have been making for that shot. Such hypocricy.

kek

The German culture, especially back then... wait until Americans find out that this means it wasn't child abuse. They'll weep.

This is a job for Ken Akamatsu.

The thing is he honestly didn't even do anything wrong, the mom was on drugs and gave her kid drugs and was like literally Roman I want you to fuck my daughter and it was the 70s. I wouldn't go near a girl so young, but he did and it was all agreed upon because the mother and daughter are both horrible people, but moreso the mother because the daughter finally stopped doing her schtick to the press a few years ago.

This.

I see the jews are victim shaming again, since it is an accusation against a jew. I'd call bullshit if he wasn't a convicted rapist and/or she was trying to take him to civil court for a ton of money years later.