>tfw you realize late night hosts actually make sense now
Carson and letterman BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/ndaa-legalizes-propaganda-2012-5?IR=T
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes JUST TAKE MY GOD GIVEN RIGHTS AWAY

YAAAAAAAAAS...slay?

God given right to have a semi automatic killing machine for no reason whatsoever?

Why won't you people call these cunts for what they are - state sanctioned propagandists.

>for no reason whatsoever?

Yeah, I'd much rather go to prison for half a decade for calling someone a faggot online. Eurocuck laws are truly the future.

If I had been in Vegas I would have used my Glock 19 and two weeks of countersniping classes I took to kill the dude in one shot. Too bad there were no patriots in that crowd with a concealed carry permit.

If you believe that you want it or need it, yeah. See that's how rights work, you can either use them or not based on your own personal choice. EG, I'm choosing to respond to your bait but I wasn't forced to by the government nor was I forced to remain silent. I had a choice, just like every other American has a choice to exercise or refrain from exercising their god given rights as an American.

>not sleeping with a fully automatic killing machine under your pillow every night

it's funny because everything you people consume is literal propaganda

businessinsider.com/ndaa-legalizes-propaganda-2012-5?IR=T

>Conan said nothing about gun control
>Liberals BTFO

WHY DO LIBRULS ALWAYS HAVE TO *POLITICIZE* THESE THINGS BY TRYING TO *FIGURE OUT SOME COURSE OF ACTION WHICH MIGHT CAUSE THEM TO HAPPEN LESS IN THE FUTURE*??? HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF ANYTHING SO DESPICABLY OPPORTUNISTIC???

None of the guns he had were legal you nigger.

FUCK YOU STEPHEN COLBERT YOU DEMONIC COMMUNIST
I'D RATHER EVERY LAST WHITE CHILD BE MURDERED BEFORE I GIVE UP MY ROOTY TOOTY POINT N SHOOTY REEEEEEE

Yes.

>jew puppets doing the jews bidding

I remember when jay leno was on the air and I hated him because he acted like such a cringy faggot.

Compared to what we have he was great.

But why do you need a semi automatic rifle? if youre just protesting yourself is a pistol not satisfactory?

>god given
Not even an atheist edgelord but thats where youre wrong kiddo

Two gun shops already confirmed they sold it to him legally you fool.

>Paddock had purchased weapons legally over a period of years, from local stores near his homes and from major retailers, like Cabela’s, according to law enforcement officials.

Guns & Guitars, a store in Mesquite, Nev., said in a statement that Paddock purchased some of his weapons there, but employees followed all procedures required by law, and Paddock “never gave any indication or reason to believe he was unstable or unfit at any time.” Lombardo said Paddock also seemed to have purchased guns in Arizona.

>calling Conan a jew
Stop it Sup Forums, you're embarrassing yourself.

How many of these fucking hypocrites want to let in a shitload of Muzzies and then would act flabbergasted when terrorism amps up?

Jesus
do you faggots ever stop lying?

tbf he is a taig.

It was a gun-free zone my dude. Thank god it was, can you imagine the casualties if it had happened anywhere else?

Rifles are protection from the government. That's the reason USA will never be a truly oppressive state, you can't control by force a large population armed with milliary-grade weapons.

are you retarded? read it again. move your lips if you have to

You dont need it. A pistol is perfectly fine to protect yourself with in almost any situation. You don't need a rifle for any reason other than to compensate for your small penis.

Are you also in favor of a Muslim travel ban? You know, since you're so in favor of safety and everything?

are you saying that because you're under the impression that you gun-humping weirdos didnt let the assault weapons ban expire because "HURR WHO NEEDS IT IT'S JUST LIBRULS TAKING OUR FREEDOM"?

>tfw I remember Americans think guns are a natural right but water isn't

Not the assault weapons.

Just take a look at the stuff going on here in Europe. Police in the UK want to have guns now.

>72 hours in
>still no motive
>still fucking nothing about the guy coming out

SAVE ME FROM THIS TORMENT

GIVE ME SOMETHING

>the go-to conservaturd excuse, and also lie

It's also the reason why a military occupation of the mainland US by anyone is completely impossible

The ban should have never been allowed to happen.

He modified the weapons to be assault weapons (which are also legally obtainable). Please stop lying mate

>equating guns, which are inanimate objects designed to kill or maim, with muslims, who are human beings who are innocent until proven guilty
wow, what an excellent point that's totally not fucking retarded

Wasn't he firing an automatic? Those are damn near impossible to own. I'm not familiar with the laws in Nevada though, I know they have pretty relaxed gun laws compared to other states

>he believes fake news.

lol

>implying

/polx/ found out hes an anti-trump liberal, but its also a false flag

Are you gonna shoot down a Predator drone with an AR-15?

>muslim
>a human being
?

Yes, I want to be more like civilized places like England where white girls get raped for months and the police do nothing and where acid attacks are becoming the norm.

Progs are just doing what Progs do. They don't think using common sense, their ideas and ideology are based on emotions.

They don't care abuot the facts of what happened, all they can do is scream about gun "control". Sorry lefties it's not gonna happen, the american people don't buy you line of nonsense.

>I NEED AUTOMATIC WEAPONS TO HUNT DEERS AND MUGGERS AND GOVURMINT TYRANNY
what you need is to make peace with your micropenis

oy vey I love getting told what to thingk by "comedians" who say stupid shit and when they get called out they go "hurr I'm a comedian it's a joke wtf"

I know you're baiting, but why are /noguns/ and FUDs always so quick to talk about cocks? It always feels like projection.

Thank you for your service sir!

>if we ban guns there will be no more gun crime!

>if we ban crimes there will be no more crime crime!

We don't need excuses we have rational thought on our side. We don't lose our shit everyime there is a shooting wanting to pass worthless laws that wouldn't do a damn thing.

hmm... i wonder if you could present a credible source for either of those claims

They're acting like the dude having an illegal firearm and a giant fucking cache of ammunition was normal. If a crazed motherfucker wants an assault rifle, he's going to get his hands on one. Stopping the little dude from registering his fucking pistol isn't going to do shit.

Did you even understand my post?

>in favor of taking away rights from American citizens for MUH SAFETY
>in favor of inviting people who are currently turning Europe into a shithole to America for MUH FREEDOM
Are leftists just straight up fucking treasonous at this point?

>modified

There you go.

glad to see a fellow anarchist on Sup Forums, laws are so fucking stupid right? but the sheeple think it's the only way

>wouldn't do a damn thing
>US is the only country in the world where a mass shooting happens at least every month

Let me put it this way, at least with all the unrestricted access to guns I can defend myself if nutters like this starts firing. Oh, wait, I'll be dead, give me a minute I have a whole ass to search for a better argument.

>pointing out that laws don't stop people from committing illegal acts is anarchism

stay mad cuck, nothing is going to change no matter how emotional an irrational you behave.

Yeah those butt stocks which make weapons automatic you can buy online without a permit or anything

OPEN UP CITIZEN

TURN IN THAT SUBVERSIVE LITERATURE IMMEDIATELY

>"comedians" who say stupid shit and when they get called out they go "hurr I'm a comedian it's a joke wtf"
ah yes, Sup Forums's old standard for pretending they ever actually rebutted anything colbert/jon stewart/john oliver said

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

>be Australia/UK
>ban guns
>violent gun crime decreases
>violent crime doesn't

Its tolerable.Plus most of our murders are caused by niggers.

Banning white people would be more effective

whats the problem, I want that to remain legal.

>sandy hook
>Virginia tech
>orlando nightclub
>now las vegas massacre

How many mass shootings do we need for Sup Forums to realize that we need stricter gun laws regardless of who uses them?

>Be American
>Buy guns to defend yourself from the tyrant goverment
>Get shot

yes, you do sound like a stupid teenage anarchist when you say such retarded things. you sure did knock down the strawman who claimed that laws will be 100% effective all the time, though

If only murder was illegal. That would be sure to stop people from committing murder.

Projection.

mass shootings, by default, are always in the .001% of crime.

who would take care of all the shit skins?

... and what does this have to do with guns again?

this desu, they need to start making murder illegal already ffs

Why not make murder legal? It's a human right.

we should also ban murder.

>pass law
>its 99.9% effective
>the .1% when it isn't effective is another mass shooting

... do you see the flaw here?

>teh funny men on tv who live in safe neibors and can afford armed security told me guns are bad
>THEY MUST BE RIGHT

God given? I dont think God made weapons.

>0.99 mass shootings per day in the U.S.

Nice country you have there lmao

>no reason whatsoever

How long do you think those kiddie rapists would have lasted if just one fucking dad had a gun?

Ok liberal faggots get it all our of your system. Scream about guns.

But just know you're wasting your time, we don't care. You will never restrict out rights.

From my cold dead hands.

if civilians can have semi automatic rifles and be a responsible gun owner, then i should be able to buy crack and cocaine at the supermarket and be a resposible drug user

Why don't Americans sell guns in vending machines?

ha oh man u guys are so much smarter than all the people that think that something should be done about this

Now I'm just imagining a scenario where the rapist uses the kid as a human shield and continues raping.

Wtf has God to do with firearms?

This. God never purposed for violence or killing to be a thing. Because this is Satan's world, there will always be means for people to keep killing each other.

Also a real God-fearing man would refuse to join the army.

ha oh man u really are a stupid nigger if you think guns will ever be gone in the US

They found something but its not revealed when its against the narrative they wanna build so they first have several meetings to decide how to contextualize what was found.

propaganda business takes brain kid.

Nothing needs to be done about this. These things happen just live with it.