White Women Beaten By Niggers (30 Clips)

youtube.com/watch?v=zkf68CEUHrM

30 clips of niggers beating up white girls

I just produced this piece of hardcore right wing propaganda

Help it spread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MEVI34niLoU
youtube.com/watch?v=5-2nByd2cr4
youtu.be/K4uELg3Fwko
youtu.be/vhq91iftfMc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

needed some fuel for boxing training tomorrow morning. ty user

B.ump

youtube.com/watch?v=MEVI34niLoU

great shit

I wanted to make something that highlighted the nigger problem in America more tho

as bad as the Muslims and AFricans in Europe are, the blacks in America have a way bigger chip on their shoulder

worldstar

Propaganda should be made for ppl who aren't "hardcore right wing". Srsly, these ppl are already "hardcore right wing".
Drop this KKK stormer music and make your message more subtile.

I didn't put any esoteric Hitlerism in it

just watch it

it's black on white crime videos that hit white people at a visceral level of fear and anger

Only around 6 and a half minutes in do I start getting into the Jewish question that is responsible

series of Jews bragging about going away with whiteness" by making white countries multicultural/diverse

and even a jew being caught red handed in conversation having a double standard for Israel's immigratoin

>1:45

This

White guy in the first clip deserved it, though

i've watched it.

As said, KKK music triggerbuzz, = white genocide insert triggerbuzz.
Just giving you some advice about target groups and buzzcontent. The pictures alone will do the job just fine.

A video like this instantly redpilled me a while back, but now I can't bear to watch it without wanting to go full 1488 at my local basketball court.

>White guy in the first clip deserved it, though

when i see american flag on Sup Forums

i think nigger

that's how bad it's gotten

White people destroyed the entire environment and are continuing to do it without giving two fucks. White genocide will ensure the survival of the human race.

hillary mentioning white genocide and the alt-right is what this video is targeted to

it's meant to find people trying to find out more information

Trump's build the wall, immigration speech is a better primer for normies

>White genocide
>Alt-Right
This is going to be disliked by all different sorry of people

>survival of the human race.

>thinking the damage we've done to the environment is reversible
topkek m80
humans will go extinct with or without whites

She looks like a chad

lmao

muted the music and blasted my own tunes instead youtube.com/watch?v=5-2nByd2cr4

Doing God's work user, have a bump

nigger

Except that white countries are increasing their forests because they actually plant trees back after cutting them down. The US in particular has been gaining forested areas since around 70 years ago.

along with nature/wildlife preservation, national parks, and keeping animals from extinction.

this is the hatian border, carefully note that the hatians genocided the whites out of their country and they've been living in squalor ever since.

We are reaching levels of triggering that I didn't even think were possible.

Fuck. I have never wanted to kill a nigger so bad in my fucking life.

Liberals will defend this.

Notice me senpai
youtu.be/K4uELg3Fwko
youtu.be/vhq91iftfMc

Didn't realize China was a white country.

go look at conservation projects in africa

all led by whites

Now post videos of rednecks beating sons and wives.

Noice work, user.

where the fuck are the men in any of these? This would never happen around me or the nigger would at least be going home in a casket as opposed to a comfy cell for a few years. It's about time you cuck faggots defend your women and your people.

If you live in America you have a right to defend yourself and arm yourself. Do it.

>tfw I never get such positive responses to what I make even when I put effort into it
Wew

find one, if they're so abundant.
link it here, friend.

"""never happens"""

Black guy punching the baby is fake.

Apples and oranges?

How about niggers hitting their nigglets? I'm sure there are many more of those videos floating around.

Better yet find me a white man beating a black woman in the street unprovoked and at random

please!!!

I'll even settle for him punching her for a good reason

noice!!!

hnng more

I'm already redpilled so I'm not going watch this because it's going to make me rage a lot.
I'll leave a like tho, good work user

"""9/11"""

This fills me with so much hatred, that makes me want to overthrow the current power in America and throw all blacks into the military as ground soldiers or ship them over-sea to Africa I swear to god.

but you won't puss boy

why didn't any of those white people fight back?

That is what scares me. They just took it like a punching bag.

>muh joooooos

lel

Because they are americans.

YOU HAVE NOBODY TO BLAME BUT YOURSELVES.

The kikes ram their multicultural cock up your asses EVERY FUCKING DAY.

Yet you retards just take it.

Do something about it instead of just bitching about it on an anime image board.

>inb4 fbi

Yes faggots risks and sacrifices are involved. Deal with it.

>public schools
>mainstream media
>big oil, bankers, lobbyists

Most are women, and the attackers are in packs

What do you expect them to do?

that is a fantastic picture, user