Is it possible to be gay and right wing at the same time?

I don't support marriage in the government in general, that's a personal religious thing and should just have universal civil unions recognized by the law if we're talking taxes.
I think that no fault divorce should be removed from law as well. I believe in strong borders, trade reform, stronger immigration, I think anything other than monogamy should be looked down upon
I just liked sucking benis too

>what was the "night of the long knives?"

Help save your race by procreating. It's worth far more to continue your bloodline than the pleasure derived from screwing other men.

large family, several nieces and nephews, i'd only bother to have kids if that experiment actually works, turning egg cells into sperm cells and vise versa, but that's years away

I'm attracted to men. I intend to get married to a man and have adopted or surrogate kids with him. I could care less what some internet hipster nazis think.

>Is it possible to be gay and right wing at the same time?
Yes.

I wrote a bit about it in this thread if you want to have a look

I guess you could. I think the man you would probably have voted for in the primaries is Rand Paul

I kind of agree with your post, i think homosexuality is a tribal thing for humans where homosexual males were the protectors of their civilization, you tend to find a lot of homosexuality in ancient Greece, Rome, and Sparta but more in the military than anywhere else (Greece permitting at the fall)

Ever heard of Milo?

Sure, but loads of people will strongly dislike you and you'll probably end up dead.
See Ernst Rohm

who? sounds like a fag that doesn't matter

>globalist scum

>Rand
>globalist

>Rand
>globalist

lolwut

>only supports a wall when it hurts him in the polls
>not globalist scum

As long as your only sucking white cocks and not some stinky, paki dick.

>nigger dick
might as well be into skat while your at it

You bet your tits

>>/fa/

>Is it possible to be gay and right wing at the same time?
Yes, but don't expect anyone to care or congratulate you on it. Really, nobody gave a shit if gay people were gay a century ago, because they kept it to their damn selves. Why can't we just go back to that? I don't care who you bang, I just don't want to hear about it.

Yes but see
FPBP

NO BTFO /LGBT/