Why was he the only jedi who cared about the wookies?

Why was he the only jedi who cared about the wookies?

Why are there no wookie Jedis?

There are in the EU that is considered canon. Too bad you're too much of a brainlet to read a book.

Because they are animals and not intelligent aliens.

They're stupid furbags

what, not true, wookies are extremely intelligent

why does he have sith eyes?

Wookiees were a tall species of furry giants from the planet Kashyyyk, who could grow to a height of nearly three meters. Wookiees had extendable claws which they used for climbing; using them for anything else violated the Wookiee honor code. Despite their fearsome appearance and volatile temperament, Wookiees were regarded as intelligent, sophisticated, loyal and trusting. When angered, Wookiees were known to descend into a berserker rage. Wookiees had a long lifespan, appearing not to age over a span of fifty years. One Wookiee, Lohgarra, lived healthily for centuries—the only distinction being her white fur. They could learn to understand other languages, like Galactic Basic, but they were physically unable to speak them. To those who had not learned to understand Shyriiwook, the Wookiee language, it appeared they spoke in a series of growls and purrs. Although rare, it was possible for Wookiees to be born Force-sensitive and become Jedi, a source of great pride. One such Wookiee was the youngling, Gungi.

>tfw too smart for wookies

it's pink eye

How does a wookie pronounce chewbaka, kasyyyk or wookie?

>Reads EU books
>Calls others 'brainlet'
How else have you wasted your life?

>reading is bad
kys my man

BRAAAAAAP

It is if you're unironically reading garbage

>Reading Star Wars is bad
Yes.

>j-just pretending

I'm actually a different user, but I know b8 when I see it, and you guys were hooked.

Sure bud

>chewbaka
UHHH

>kasyyyk
AAAUGH

>wookie
OOOWOOO

>reads tard wars books
>calls people brainlets for not reading them
*snaps neck throwing back head
*bursts lungs inhaling too much air
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wookies are the niggers of the Star Wars Universe and Ki-Adi Mundi was a cuck

How come he's the only jedi who got to have a harem of wives?

He was a furfag.

I don't think he cared about anything

Is he a Conehead?

t. Ki Adi Mundi

Imagine his head getting chopped by a lightsaber

Institutional speciesism

Something about his species having problems with the population, I think. It was deemed necessary for survival. Or reproduction. Same thing, basically.

>Damn this girl has nice midichlorian reservoirs...
>OH shit they went quiet!
>Uh, gotta look like I'm involved, but I don't know what the fuck they were rambling about...
>"W-well, what about the Wookiees?"
>Nice save, Ki-Adi. That's why you're the best.
>Oh shit did I say that out loud?

Truly the Bernie Sanders of the Jedi..

The Clone Wars show (which is still canon) literally had a young wookiee becoming a Jedi.
He built a wooden lightsaber.

underrated