/BSE/ - BadSelfEater General

>a fucking t-shirt edition

Mystery fake bank notes have showed up across the country. What do they mean? Why do they link to FBcom/ThankMrTeeth and BadSelfEater.com ? Nobody knows. Help us find out!

THE BILLS
>dropbox.com/s/h80yqx65n9hca1e/Bill Back.psd?dl=0
>dropbox.com/s/916w7mn58j3rwcv/Bill Face.psd?dl=0

THE SITES
>FBcom/thankmrteeth
>badselfeater.com/ (with countdown to September 14th at 7pm EST)

THEORIES
>Department of Defense demo by Minerva initiative minerva.dtic.mil/
>Wikileaks/Assange fucking with people (not their style)
>WW3 with the end result of a one world government
>Metal dump
>Fed leak
>Historical info for McKinley or JFK assassination
>NEW POLITICO SITE (had info prior to their FOIA article about Clinton Library) hughhewitt.com/politico-co-founder-jim-vandehei-msm-anti-trump-bias-2016/
>CERN opening gateway to Hell/Saturn to bring Lucifer to Earth

MUSIC
>Vide Cor Meum by Patrick Cassidy

RESOURCES
>ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1906671_Conspiracy_Nerds___Weird_Dollar_Bills_Appearing__OP_UPDATED_.html&page=1
>youtu.be/NiIDiwQMyzo (on BSE site as of 9/11)
(last thread)

Please don't correct this record, it could very well end up being a leak.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/@35.4733131,-97.5178117,3a,75y,143.86h,80.62t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s-DZaHoPCfHFH3Px4lAgmZA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1
youtube.com/watch?v=Jk6gQhKa9YQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
ebay.com/itm/142114830144?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Recent findings:
>Poster at Clinton Library
>Poster at Board Game Island in Galveston, TX with ded dragon
>Poster at Trump Tower with hands clasping IRS logo
>Site changed from white to red and now has "you're welcome" in console, op video, and art from the posters in alternate views
>Hillary delivered her first speech about the emails in UN building next to Picaso's Guernica
>Bills distributed tonight in Chicago and Oklahoma City with "take one and live" message

Most symbolism of the bill has been solved. Don't post stupid shit like IT'S AN ANAGRAM

More info on the mannequin. Photos and shit

chicago user said his battery is low. I told him to get a video and get the hell out

seconded. what did his wrist say?

Dont pretend like you havent been shilling this yourself.
Its good to do art projects like this, but pretending anyone here already cares is dishonest.

>CuC

Someone said it says take one and live

THREADLY DUMP
Boat was Andrew Jackson Higgins

"Take One And Live"

its a hoax to take your money

>muh cthulu
>muh nazis
yeah nazis run the world and cthulus behind it
fucking dumbasses

>CuC
>77
It's almost sad

actual last thread

This is an anagram of serpent with the 4th nd 6th words being red

oops sorry I forgot to update my notepad

Nazis and cthulu? What the fuck?

>live

Fuck I keep getting depressed more and more I dig.

hey chicago user, do you live in the metro area?
maybe i can have a bill?
plz?

You have to be there for one...

Mysterious stranger said I should focus on his assassination attempt but I couldn't see it. Was he just talking about Pres. Andrew Jackson?

To save your "money"

I really wish I could find one of these bills. What are my odds of finding one if I go into center city Philly?

Hypnotizing...

ITS HAPPENING

Why is mine all spooky?

Why is this stupid /x/ meme here so long?

It's some dumb faggot DJ I know irl trying to be the next Banksy /Obey. You losers are reading way too much into nothing

from last thread
user finds that the urn has a picture of the Carthaginian goddess Tanit. Most references I can find about her reference the syncretist parallel to Isis, Ishtar, Astarte, and so on, so perhaps the urn on the bill is referring to the US having a hand in ISIS

Im busy, mang. I have things to do besides shitpost on Sup Forums and look for mr teeth

>they have a fucking facebook page
Come on, it's fucking obvious it's just a bunch of retards trying viral marketing.
Newfags trying too hard be just like "le old days lololol"

Why don't you use a trip? From thread to thread someone can pretend to be you.

Also will the operation continue after the 14th or are you pulling the plug and collecting your shekels, I mean counter alt right movement Intel?

Regd urn and Tanit, since new thread started as I was typing

Tanit was associated with child sacrifice... possible link with the Planned Parenthood stuff maybe?

The music on the site at the moment is used in the "Hannibal" movie. Hannibal (the general, not the fictional cannibal) was Carthaginian.

Tanit was the consort of Ba'al Hammon and something of partner in being boss gods rather than just a random wife.

Ba'al Hammon is the historical god also known as Moloch.

I don't think any of this is literal, but that they're using the language of the occult and religion to convey a very real and practical message.

they seem to mostly be showing up in college towns

nice find to that user

Go back to the shit posting thread where the rats defend Clinton damn cum balls.

>
Im in CHI. where is?

I got to the UN date by adding 40 days to the 14th

It becomes 24th October so bam look that up and its the UN founding. And its above the UN symbol so I assume its "mark the tenth" to make it 24/10/45

Also how many notches does this wheel have?

Dude I am stuck doing a solo IT night shift wih only 100 "dollars" to my name and the 14th is only gonna make me no money forever.

How do you think I feel?

milenimum park

Imitation is just that. If others choose, that leads me to a path of silence for now

Because they updated the site something like 12 hrs ago.
Now red, shows a video (some kind of cctv), new music track, bunch of new pics in rotation, etc.

PRAISE KEK! DEATH TO THESE HERETICS!

>Sup Forums falling for shit viral marketing

>Also how many notches does this wheel have?
I count 40

fuck dude. helpdesk?

lol fuck that it's probably some college student wishing he were banksy

it's banksy

Umm do you really think a secret society is sending you messages through pretend money and a Facebook page?

Seriously?

google.com/maps/@35.4733131,-97.5178117,3a,75y,143.86h,80.62t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s-DZaHoPCfHFH3Px4lAgmZA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

I appreciate your guidance I'm just concerned for false paths by other counter forces.

I'm all over CC every day and I've never seen them. We even get overlooked for shitty viral marketing (except for the aqua teen hunger force stuff on south street that one time)

You mean the
>sacred
>Feminine
Out of babylon? They hide it in catholicism you know

youtube.com/watch?v=Jk6gQhKa9YQ

It's Mr. Brainwash you fag

THIS IS HOMO
]
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

this is a NEET thread

40 "teeth" on the seal, obviously.
So does the "real" green seal though.

You could use uber or a riding app,5 bucks a mile, not forcing you to go. Bring a weapon incase shitcago decides to try robbing you.

What was the other site that was registered with it. Maybe them updating this one means the other one works now.

didnt care enough to find out before postin, fegit

I guess.

I'll be on my way.

Good day to you

At this rate We will run the world with Kek behind us

Half help desk, half on the ground work.

But Sunday Nights is usually just sit in an office by myself pondering how to survive the coming challenge with no recourses and BSE has confirmed my worst fears and force myself to be shackled to false god that is the Petro-Dollar.

>BadSelfEater
It may be an Arg

The false paths have been written previously. This should be all too familiar to those who have seeked.

Nigga you wouldn't even KNOW the shit I believe.

The biblical number of days for trial and redemption

also the letters in >theuricabowt

Well that spells Whitecoat so I typed it in

BadSelfEater on ebay....
ebay.com/itm/142114830144?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

we've considered that obviously and fucking shills like you take up half of all the threads

>I know that feel

It's modern day America what do you think he would spread it on paper, this is how you spread information these days look at cicada and other groups.

I don't live in Chicago. I said last depressed I was depressed I can never do the ground work investigation.

I'm surprised that for all this talk about money and greed that BSE and Mr Teeth wouldn't be at the great escape known as Las Vegas. Do you know how much foreign money and money in general changes hands?

What's the fucking skeleton of the like pterodactyl thing

White RESET
Red PN
Together REPENT

Operation WHITECOAT was an arm of the Manhattan project

Can someone confirm the anagram letters by folding a note in their possession please?

So they've left/right flipped the photo on the site then?

Testing mobile

I WONDER WHO THE GOD OF THIS WORLD IS

I WONDER WHO REALLY IS IN CONTROL

I WONDER IF HE WANTS THE WORLD UNITED

FOR SOME REASON

someone fill me in

what the fuck am i reading/whats goin on?

Wheres the S in repent user? its serpent

FUcking merchants

Mr. Teeth might be based in Chicago because he left a case full of bills

WTF is "Mr. Teeth" selling these now? That's crazy money

I'm aware

Does anyone else think both sides of "federal reserve note" webbing look like double helix dna?

I don't think this is supposed to mean anything, but the picture from this morning has this in the background. Is there any relevance? Also whose face is it on the bottom right of the same picture? Putin?

Board game island in galveston? Where the fuck is that, lived here my whole life never heard of that shit

No someone is pretending to be him

He denounced the eBay page and dumped a bunch in Chicago. That was his "proof"

>beware false paths

We got together and got coordinates and places
Some anons went check
We found notes

WAIT user!

FOLD THAT PICTURE THE SAME WAY YOU WOULD THE V IN THE OTHER ONE

I thought it was a DOD Psyop to see how fringe groups could be manipulated online

>yfw that's the only one with the antidote

beastbill pathogen carriers confirmed

This. Just let them roleplay, we'll be done once it drops

Is that you Sherlockanon?

>$10k

This is fucking cancer. Go bother or something with this shit. They might welcome a thread that isn't completely degenerate.

This

And you've made a whole general for their exposure. For free. Did you forget the last time something like this happened and how they OPENLY admitted later that they were specifically using Sup Forums for the viral marketing, and used it as a proof of how effective they are at their job - being a marketing company?

Sorry, I had a brain fart...

The symbolism is too obvious, shit is suppose to be subtle and discreet. I think it's a ploy user.

Tis I!

Also Matt on the note was picked up on in another thread. Its a villiage in Switzerland

5 shekels have been deposited