>IT 2017 1080 HC HDRip XViD-NoGRP

get it while its still fresh, boys.

Other urls found in this thread:

letterboxd.com/film/simple-simon/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what does this mean? ive never downloaded something, can someone easily explain the process of what i do

you go to a torrent site and download the torrent.

picrelated is the rips quality.

what's the size? I got the movie with same watermark with 2.1GB size and 1920x800 res but different naming.

1.9 gb

I thought it had hard coded korean subs?

>XViD

first he has to download mtorrent

>xvid

Fuck is there anyway to get rid of the Arabic subtitles? Bad enough having Chinese ones but Arabic as well is a pain.

>Watching hardcoded rips
I'm in no rush to watch it, I can wait for the blu-ray leak.

piracy is illegal

depends on country and your actions with copyrighted content

Download Vuze (don't listen to utorrent plebs) then tinker with the settings so it will ask you to approve downloads, then go to kickass dot cd look for the torrent you want and click on it then right click the magnet icon at the top left and click copy link address, then go back to view and in the upper left corner it says add torrent or some shit click that then paste the magnet link and uncheck every file in it when it makes you approve it except for the biggest one which will be the movie and if one says subs keep it if you want subtitles. Make sure whenever the files done you right click it in Vuze and hit the stop button. Once you do that you're a real pirate, a better one than most of the plebs here.

This

>can someone easily explain the process of what i do

Why are movie pirates and subtitle makers so incompetent? It's all patented codes and old character encodings, 2 layers of hardcoded subs. Never free format, utf-8 and mkv.

You're not using the right websites

thanks but i'll wait for YIFY

Not bad, movie was damn near unwatchable in the one cam rip I saw.

Sent ;)

quality is more than decent but theres kind of a subtitle overkill going on.

Why do these shitty rips exist? Like why does someone take a good 1080p source, add hardcoded subtitles in some retarded language, and then compress the whole thing down to 2.1 GB? Couldn't they just upload a fucking 10 GB version without subtitles?

It's not a blu ray rip, it's taken from some shitty low quality stream somewhere

>subtitle makers so incompetent
I should show you subtitles from my country, translated by ear from some 20 year old college student. eye cancer stuff.

Hey boys, here's a sincere and lighthearted recomendation starring Bill SkarsgÄrd (the clown) as a turbo autist trying to find a gf for his brother:
letterboxd.com/film/simple-simon/
A real heartwarming film :)

again, why? you can usually get timed subs in original language

>640x267
>HD rip

Nah.

How come those streams exist? How did they acquire the movie?

Probably someone that owns or works at a theater.

if you aren't into torrent, look for IT.2017.1080p on uloz dot to
>inb4 piracy illegal
sharing link provably not for profit isn't according to eu court

Jesus christ the autism

SOME PARTS OF THE MOVIE WERE CUT

its not the theatrical version, but the parts that were cut are useless anyway

hd rip doesnt mean hd quality. it means it was recorded from a hd camcorder or similar.

It's literally not on PTP

Sent the movie to you're mom's yahoo mail ;)

piracy is immoral

Yeah just got a very good one with mud slime hard coded

Sucks bro

>hurr how do I remove hardcoded subs
The absolute state of Sup Forums

Don't do this it makes mustard gas!

haha troled :^]

Copy and paste OP into any torrent site (piratebay, demonoid, kickass torrents) or any torrent site. Make sure you have a client download Ed (uTorrent is fine I've been using it for 9 years) download to after you download uTorrent. When it finishes downloading click "stop" so it doesn't seed.

Stop pirating movies you faggots

just stream it, why download it

>stream

from where?

>Giving money to jews
You are the faggot here.

sorry user I dont watch non YIFY movies

>2017
>manually downloading and watching shit quality rips
Excuse me, what?

gostream (dot) is