Can Trump realistically win it?

Can Trump realistically win it?

yes

Probably not due to Pittsburgh cucks.

If Hillary pulls out in the next few weeks, yes.

If she stays in the race, definitely.

This race is about to take on a whole new direction. All because of Hillary cough cough Clinton's hack wheeze health.

Pittsburgh isn't the biggest issue- Philly is. That being said, I think it's unlikely that Trump will be able to flip Pittsburgh either, which I think means he's not going to be able to win the state. I live in Pittsburgh, and the feel around the city is very much pro-hillary, unfortunately.

True. Despite being a """white""" city, way too many hardcore libs reside there. I blame the Irish influence.

its always been a cuck issue. Most blacks live in the south, and that place always goes red

blacks are only 13% of the population, and they hardly vote anyway.

To quote a former governor: "Between Paoli and Penn Hills, Pennsylvania is Alabama without the blacks."

Not a chance in hell.

Trump will win Pennsylvania but will not win Philly, Pitt, or York. Way too many die-hard liberals. What doesn't make sense to me is that Donald is from New York City and is pro-business and Hillary is well known to be Anti-Coal and Manufacturing which is what Pennsylvania relied on for years...

>Pennsylvania is Alabama without the blacks

No. And it's not just because of the niggers. The bigger cities are full of white numale bernie faggot cucks who will vote for Hillary. It rarely goes Red because of this.

No

The first half of that sentence is an important qualifier. East of Paoli is niggers, and west of Penn Hills is cucks.

well I imagine the coal working Penn people are voting for trump, but the urban anti-trump faggots are the ones who arent supporting him because hes wacist

Nope, we're not going red for an inexperienced businessman whose businesses have gone bankrupt, who called women fat slobs, and insulted Mexican immigrants by labeling them "rapists."

Delusional Drumpf Sup Forums retards will tell you otherwise because they rarely leave their rooms and live out in the suburbs and countryside where everyone votes conservative.

Definitely yes. Pennsylvania doesn't trust crooked Hillary at all.

PA truck driver here. I travel central to eastern PA daily. I see yard signs, flags, banners, decals on cars, ect ect for Trump all day every day.

I see the occasional bernie sticker on a car, and have now twice seen hilary bumper stickers, both times on the bumper of a car being driven by a fat nigger bitch.

Niggers will not be out in force like they were for their nigger messiah obongo.

PA is going red you faggots.

You guys are out in full force today after your boss had to be dragged into a van, aren't you?

I'd say that favors Trump if he's this close now, with that small amount from women who just voted Republican last election. If he can make inroads, there's no hope for Hillary. He's going on Dr. Oz soon, for God's sake.

Lol why do people think theres a coal industry in my state?

>both times on the bumper of a car being driven by a fat nigger bitch.

holy shit that reminds me, earlier this morning, one of the only normie sites I saw talking about hillary was the world star hip hop page crying over poor sick hillary and "PRAY FO HER YALL"

They really dont give a shit about anything other than their gibsmedats

Fuck off nigger.

Joe?

>Tfw Pittsburgh
>Tfw all Hillary signs
>Tfw voter registration hasn't come in the mail yet

Trump will be about 8 points more at the end. Maybe ten. If we nuked Phili he would be 20 points ahead.

Oh there's no doubt going to be a majority of Hillary Clinton supporters in Pittsburgh. The real question is, is there enough support to swing the state blue? Recall the 2000 election and how many Al Gore signs there were. They were literally on every other person's front lawn. 2008 was not much different. In both of those elections, the state only barely swung blue.

It's going to be a close call either way, but my point is, the lack of enthusiasm of Clinton makes me believe Trump has a good chance in this state.

>can trump win it?

pennsylvania? or the election at large?
either way the answer is no. hillary clinton is our next president.

Pitt is full of disenfranchised Steel workers who want jobs back

More important the surrounding area is full of areas booming off Fracking who want Trump because he'll support the industry.

Nope.
repubs cant win PA for the same reason they cant win NY. the city with in the state is a cancerous nigger infested blue shit hole and turns the whole fucking state red.

leftist scum have been gerrymandering for a long LONG time now.

I also believe Trump has a fighting chance in California, considering that the LA Times, regardless of it being a liberal outlet has consistent poll results favoring Trump nearly every poll and LA being the second largest city in the country, could be enough to push California red.

>Commiefornia
>Not eternally blue
wew lad. It would be hilarious if we could convince enough of these cucks to vote Green to give the state to Trump, though. I'd die laughing.

how fucking stupid are you kid?

first off, that LA times/ USC poll is a national poll. the results in it do not reflect california's opinions at all.
second, that LA times/ USC poll has the worst polling methodology out of any poll available. unlike normal polls that select new respondents at random each time the poll, LAT/ USC asks the same group of people each day who they are voting for. they never change who they are asking. which means any bias in their poll will remain the entire election. and they routinely poll trump way higher than other polls.

seriously, how are you repeating that poll's numbers when you know nothing about the poll itself? trumptards just mindlessly spout bullshit without knowing anything about the subject or the world at large. trumptards are complete fucking idiots. do the world a favor and kill yourselves you pathetic fucking children.

tfw u look in the oficial stats of the other polls and the reponders happen to identify as majority democrat

because the country is majority democrat. the polls are matching census and voter demographics you retarded trumpshill.

So those same people just changed their minds?

WE ARE GOING TO IN PA, AND WE ARE GOING TO WIN VERY BIGLY, FOLKS.

THAT I CAN TELL YOU.

LAT/ USC always polls higher for trump than normal polls. that week, hillary was 7+ points ahead in every other poll, and LAT/ USC had her at +1. see pic.

also sheetz and wawa are both shit where did they even come from anyway?

time to invade florida and find out if this """publix""" is any good or just makes more fat people.

wawa literally comes from wawa PA

why wasn't it wawaburg? These idiots don't even know what they're doing.