>shooting with a drone
>runs out of bullets
>have to bring it down to reload

I hate this shit.

>movie set in California
>people speak english

>TV show in 2017
>every episode ends with a moral lesson about how gays are people too

>every episode in the series ends with a increasingly loud tone that climbs in pitch

>listen kids, throwing garbage on the street is a no go!

It's the 90s and captain planet all over again!

Why do they do this? Is it cheaper? Is it cheaper than just filming it at an actual museum? Everything has this slightly-washed-out airbrushed look to it and I can't tell if it's because the environment isn't real because I'm just going blind.

Remember how all the cartoons in the 90s used to shoehorn some kid in a wheelchair for no reason?

Something that sometimes happens is they'll use CGI for mundane things that absolutely don't need it. But they'll do it anyway, simply because the other parts of the movie are all CGI bullshit, and so they make the normal scenes CGI too just so it doesn't clash with the look.

And then you have situations like the star wars prequels, where there are things you THINK are CGI, but they're actually real, and just made to look sterile and plasticky to fit in with the rest of the movie being CGI.

What happened to handicapped kids? Stem cells investigation went too far?

Still around. There were never exactly many of them to begin with though. Just weird how specifically in the 90s, the meme was to push for diversity and inclusion of cripples. Then the meme died off.

Big meme is mental handicaps now.

trannies? or blacks?

Autism is still very hot.
But only high functioning autism. Nobody likes actual fucking retards.

It is cheaper. Maybe not for one scene, but this way they don't have to move to any location at all. Film all scenes in the same studio with the same setup and throw in whatever background they want.

Thank God Peter Jackson made the LOTR trilogy in the early 2000s and not 10-15 years later.

>TV series in 2017
>Nothing happens

I don't dislike better call saul for example, but this accurately describes the whole series

>TV series in 2017
>I haven't seen it because I stopped watching TV years ago for this reason

>TV show in 2017
>gays, niggers, trannies, and shitty jew actors everywhere

>watching a movie in 2040
>mandatorily being held at gunpoint by the jewish producers of the film
>black penis literally projects out of the screen and forces itself into my mouth