OBAMA UTTERLY BTFO

BOOED AT NFL GAME. HOW WILL KING NIGGER EVER RECOVER?

someone find video

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/i/moments/775118103776813056
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lPKf5IUGn_Y
youtu.be/7QjhLTBE4Vw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't mess with football

can sleep now

what was the video about?

King Nigger gets booed at a BALTIMORE RAVENS GAME.
Boo'd by OTHER NIGGERS!

IDK. Can't find any video. Seeing if anyone else can find it.

Please be real?

Why no video OP, get digging that shit up nigger

TFW you lived through the worst and best presidents of American history.

hoelyf shit

Thats nothing to brag about.

When people booed bush right wingers got butthurt, when the dixie chics said thy were embarrased for bush, their careers practically ended, radio stations to this day still boycott their music.

Double standards are dumb, either you love your country and respect the position, or dont call yourself a patriot.

I heard his speech live on tv, it was to the point and touching, no reason to boo on such a devastating day when unity is needed.

Blind patriotism is not true patriotism. Showing respect to someone who uses that position for personal gain to the detriment of his citizens is the antithesis of loving your country, especially when he enacts policies that undermine the founding ideologies of said country. Expected no less from a taco intellectual

>obama,
>unity

top kek

They booed because it held up football. Nobody wants politics to hold up their sports.

Thank you based Kek for showing me the light

He didnt bring up politics. All he said was how america was ressiliant from yhe attacks, and hiw great of a country it was, and god bless america.

It was like a 20-30 second speech at most.

You can be an edge lord all you want. You know im right.

You dont boo your commander in chief on 9/11.

Shut your cock sucker, you disgraceful nigger lover.

Lol. All the niggers upset because their king got booed. "IS CUZ HE BLACK? YOU RASSIS BOOED COLIN? WTF? BUSH DID 911!"

twitter.com/i/moments/775118103776813056

or the cartels will kill you?

The kang in office got BTFOed by other kangz?

WEW
E
W

>Mexico
>Obama lover

checks out

Shut up beaner boy. Either your a filthy spic south of the border nigger, or you're a fucking pathetic Obango sympathizer that needs to get knocked the fuck out.

KEK WILLS IT

FEMINISTS ARE THE KEKERS OF WESTERN SOCIETY
>BE ME, IN STARBUCKS
>SHITPOSTING MY SICK BEAT
>THERES TWO FEMINISTS IN THE SAME ROOM
>NIGGER

sorry, you can't come in......

Trying to have a civilized conversation, but i see its pointless,

Troll on gentlemen

>edge lord
I presented a reason for the action. Your rebuttal is name calling and a reassertion of your previous sentiment with nothing else added. Good thing we're walling you idiots off, you'd suck the dick of the tyrants who oppress you just because someone said it was the right thing to do once.

Im a dual citizen my fellow merican friend.

I was in america when 9/11 happened

Rip

No you are wrong and he was right

He shouldn't live to see another.

respect is earned not given, and Obama was a pretty bad president

still idk what he said, it must have been something about islam lmao

Anything he says is a slight to american's, has there ever been a ruler so against their own people or way of life?
>maybe is best mate glorious merkel

Sup Forums users and football fans leading the fight against Democrat bullshit.

What a time to be alive.

That's a pretty sick beat, user. I think my I just found my new first song to dance to at my wedding.

Nobody wants to see that niggers face on a giant fucking T.V. screen right before a ball game. Fuck off.

Night night, knight

>Someone who can't even choose a country lecturing us on patriotism
Fuck off beaner

Why are spics so disgusting? Your women are cheap prostitutes.

i found the shit stinking animal who knows all of his pesos are going to pay for The Wall c. 2017 and lives in constant fear because he knows he won't be able to pay his friendly neighborhood gang members his monthly "protection" fee so they will instead proceed to rape his mouth and anus before proceeding to kill him.

>Dual Citizen

Nice term for TRAITOR!

lol I love when lefties still suck his dick. Bush cut taxes and everyone hated him, Obama bailed out the banks and still gets praised at GOAT.

The hatred in this thread is alarming.

See you guys later!

Literally who listens to Obama and calls it touching? Youre a fucking retard

Well said. There are zero Mexican idiots on here. You speak better English than the burgerclaps on here

yeah its bad enough we have to see Obama's sons on the field

check your calendar. take a wild guess what he was talking about.

yes because hes black. its just we noticed it just now after 8 years

dat be rayciss doe

Commander in chimp

fuck off you chimichanga fucking bastard

Fuck off normie. Stick 9fag and leddit.

This

Obama better get on the right side of history soon or the people are going to go full French Revolution.

You do if he can't command shit

Not of Trump wins. Once trump wins, we are going to legitimize attaching beaners at will. Whitey power is growing, spic shit. Get ready to get thrown the fuck out.

Get the fuck out of my country you genetically flawed inbred donkey fucker. Death to Mexicans and Mexico. Kill them all!

Apologize for Brian Adams

Reminding everyone this is a day where we must feel shame for all the Islamophobia that was caused so many years ago.

See you! But when I do, you'll be building that wall :^)

>dislike sitting president going on a monologue right before an anticipated ball game.
>DAS RACIS

God I hate these fucking people. The day when they are flushed out of their safe spaces is coming soon.

The Dixie Chicks got thrown out of Nashville for talkinh about Toby Keith, not Bush. You must be too young and Mexican to remember

Shaun King and his hideous hairline need to get lost.

America was literally attacked and we were at War (As far as we knew)

Dixie cunts are traitors.

Triples confirm

Didn't some black guy refuse to stand for the national anthem?

Yes baby... Baltimore is based.

Well, the suburbs anyway... the people that go to the games are from the suburbs or at least white functioning city people.

youtube.com/watch?v=lPKf5IUGn_Y

Bro, Sports are the catarsis for edgelords, it's literal blue pilling, Americans turned sports from disciplines to spectacles and exported that shit to us, now sportsfans the most bluepilled group in society, have a say in social discourse and rational voices are silenced in favor of more beer and hot dogs.

why are they pushing a presidential speech during a football game

Anything the president does publicly is political, that's the price of being president over a regular worthless celebrity.

>proves racism because people boo someone they don't like

The white boy wants to be a nigger so bad, he has already adapted to their low IQ.

They are that desperate to remain in control

Obongo confirmed for top tier heel

You have to be of a civilized country to take part in civilized discussion. We're just mocking your desperate attempts.

>a city full of niggers boo Obama
he deserves it

YES
YES
YES

My god, that white nigger lover's twitter is mind boggling. Shaun King is the largest faggot.

>talcum x

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING.

O wow and Raven's fans are exclusively niggers. Even the white ones. What a time to be alive.

Questions regarding race

In August 2015, Breitbart News Network writer Milo Yiannopoulos questioned King's biracial identity based on information from King's birth certificate which lists Naomi Fleming and Jeffrey Wayne King as Shaun King's parents, both of whom are white.[1] King said that the man listed on his birth certificate is not his biological father, and that his mother has told him his biological father is a light-skinned black man.[42][46] King and his supporters expressed concern that such questions were an attempt to distract from the Black Lives Matter movement.[45][47]

>yfw talcum x is a cuck baby

If anyone has the sauce for this list that would be killer.

>light skinned black man

So he is at best 1/4 black. "Hello fellow niggers."

>BALTIMORE Ravens booed Obama
>fucking BALTIMORE (more niggerified than Chicongo)

what a time to be alive

JUDEN!!!!! JUDEN

>WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A STONER AND A JEW?
>THEY BOTH GET BAKED......

jEWS GO IN THE OVEN

I'd put bet on that

so what was he even supposed to say, past OGGA BOOGA BIX NOOD

I FUCKING HATE THIS GUY
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OOGA BOOGA BUSH DID 911 AYO HOL UP DEM COPS BE RASSIS, IS DEM POOR MUSLIMS WHO WERE DA TRUE VICTIMS. FUCK WHITE PPL. OOGA BOOGA

You have no right to lecture anyone on patriotism, not only because you're a dual citizen, but also because you don't have the common decency to put an 'A' in front of that 'Merican'.

8 years and he never gave them they free chicken and Escalade. He a white POC fake *%$gger.

I dont know why you guys hate the NFL; this shit is jokes.

MUH LEGACY

Trips of Truth

fuck off kike

It was Pepe in Mortal Meme Kombat with Moloch that claimed victory!!!

youtu.be/7QjhLTBE4Vw

Speaking the truth, brother.

Those digits don't lie.