Have we as a civilization gone full retard?

Have we as a civilization gone full retard?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

looks like good cardio, whats the issue?

Its just meditative exercise.

I know several colleges where they ran the stadium stairs for the same reason. The office workers of the twin towers wen down the stairs, the firefighters climbed up the stairs.

That's why the USA loves firemen. You might not always like the cops, but the fireman will try to save you.

fuck you OP, he's honoring fallen brothers. the bond between firemen is deep, my father (like a 30 year firefighter) gets emotional around this day every year.

I would fuck you up, fat fucking neckbeard.

>PLEASE, SOMEONE PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO ME

Fucking nut

that's a pretty cool way of honouring his fallen brothers

It wasn't the guy himself who took the picture.

Everyone disagrees with you, OP.
Even the leaf.

1 post CTR shill trying to slide dying hillary threads with a fucking reddit screencap

>Planet Fitness

I dunno, looks like some sick training.

It's a common ritual honoring rescue personnel for 9/11. They do a group climb for charity here in Virginia.

Fit please not now

ya this photo happened because of fucking gay social media. This guy just wanted to trend on twatter or fagbook. Why wouldn't he pick a building and walk up actual stairs in honor for a photo op?

Americans are like children

Was there free pizza?

Yes, because no one else is going to snap a picture of some asshole playing pretend in a fucking planet fitness

It is not common I see a thread this completely polarized in the common idea that OP is a faggot but you managed it.

It's Planet Fitness so yes

they sabotage you with carby goodies and kick your ass out if you start looking too good (ya "lunk") it's like the only gym I've ever heard of that actively sabotages its members on a daily basis

That's very touching, bless this dude.

BUT fuck the guy who took the picture

>That's why the USA loves firemen. You might not always like the cops, but the fireman will try to save you.

Firemen will never stop you as your walking at night then ask to see your ID and what you're carrying then getting pissed off when you decline for a search and seizure.

This is the Sup Forums equivalent of "cringe threads" on /vp/ which are filled with ordinary cute fanart. I fear for a world that cringes at people being a little bit quirky for an honorable reason.

It was a long climb too. Only two men got to the impact point on either tower.
Chief Orio Palmer and Fire Marshall Ronald Bucca in the South Tower.
Palmer got to the 40th, got a radio transponder working, and also found an elevator that could be used to get occupants down to the lobby.
Bucca ran into Palmer and the both of them got to the 78th floor, found injured occupants and an intact staircase that went higher. They were working on sending more people down and going higher up when the tower collapsed.

Fuck planet fatness tho.

>Government building over one story being open on 9/11.

Come on now

Thanks for the gold kind stranger.

*tips firehelmet*

>Citizen in costume enters a private business that may have rules regarding attire
>Citizen asks manager for a stretch of the normal rules and explains their request
>Permission is given to proceed

I see nothing wrong here. You should elaborate on how this makes all of civilization retarded if you want us to understand your concerns.

Yes.

coming from canada, hows justin doing?

>he forgot

Seems like a deranged LARPer

No, but they love to get blitzed and t-bone you

And paramedics/emts end up being rapists

what a patriot

1776+ pride points

9/11 = remembered

God bless my flag^^^

IGGER

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>cops refrain from stopping suspicious people to ask what they're carrying
>cops watch tyrone walk by with something noticeable under his shirt
>dont stop him
>tyrone kills 3 teenagers with a gun he was hiding under his shirt
Really makes me think

Check out "a rescue service in need of rescue." In analyzing Sweden's commitment to affirmative action style policies in emergency services, they have several people, including a fit adult male like would be the nominal ideal, do the old standards for fireman testing. None of them could do it, and they were climbing a lot fewer stairs.

the only thing wrong with that is the gay title and that the person who is incapable of seeing something without taking a pic and posting it on the internet

OH GAWD YES SIR MISTER HERO FIREMAN SIR WOOO IM CUMMING BECAUSE I RESPECT YOU SOOO MUCH

>implying I'm Tyrone because I'm walking by myself outside at night.
Normal behavior isn't grounds for harassment.

Don't want to seem like a shit here but it's been fifteen years. I doubt this guy was even a firefighter at the time.

yea firemen have the best bonds because they have so much free time to just socialize with each other and do photo ops instead of fucking fighting fires.

Cops don't make policy faggot.

Decent people respect cops.

>just go to the back staircase of a tall building where you'll be alone and no one will post your story on leddit?

But that would defeat the purpose. this guy was probally 10 years old on 9/11

Idk about NYC, but most volunteer firefighters are weirdos who got picked on in high school

Your fault for not carrying your own gun

There's just some things NEET's don't understand.

OP is a retard, slap yourself in the face atleast 20 times please.

It's true that there are really not many people that were firefighters then. Especially in the FDNY.
But firefighters all around the US (and even across the world) have a very strong bond. Especially when it comes to 9/11. It's a kind of martyrdom moment for all emergency service workers. An extremely chaotic and dangerous scene where thousands are running away from the buildings while hundreds of first responders march towards them.

I guarantee the redditor added in "sisters"

Is that a fan plugged into a computer??

33% of black males end up in jail. Normal behavior for y'all isn't the same thing. So, yeah, normal black behavior is grounds for harassment.

Dope pic, might have to do this to my computer at work to trigger all the leftists I work with

All jokes aside 9/11 affected alot of people in unimaginable ways. There's this one guy who died on 9/11 and widowed his wife and their 7 kids. I met 1 of his sons, one of the best Americans I've had the pleasure of knowing in my life, R.I.P.

why not just work out at the firehouse? practically every one i've been to has a stair climber.

also that gear is filthy and hes just spreading toxic smoke residue on all the equipment.

He was a firefighter too in case you were wondering, he dies in one of the towers.

Cops nigger themselves out of that given respect. Live near a large city and the cops are the fucking criminals.

female firefighters aren't that rare.

I think he's on to something. Look at this shit tier banter.

Edit: Thanks for the gold, guys! :)

Just wanting some attention. Police, firefighters and the worst of all welfare queens(military) are bad about doing stuff for attention

Even kek agrees with me.

trump happened

>look at this attention whore doing cardio while I shitpost from my cum stained computer chair eatting Doritos

Very touching. Every friend and family member of lost firefighters, police officer, EMTs, etc. that I've met were sad but still had an immense sense of pride regarding their loved one. Rightfully so, in my opinion.

Maybe the firehouse didn't have a stair climber. I do agree about the gear though. Unless that was some spare/training set that was cleaned, it may not be very good to wear like that.

To be fair leafs have a high probability of being children too

>my father gets emotional

Ok, so he's a typical burger then.

Srsly, I don't think that massively exerting yourself whilst being all bundled up is good for you. Could ne detrimental. Best case scenario you'd overheat. Then they'd have to cart you off. In a black van. And you'd no longer be posting. It would be your body double posting instead. So, no. No thanks, Obama.

there is no way this is real

Why do yanks need constant attention

i really fucking hate reddit

and i hate you for posting reddit

Yeah right. Go back to your BLM "rally", Tyrone.

>it is policy to try and deny people their constitutional rights
Okay bootlicker. Sorry officer for walking outside of my home at night. Yes you can search me. Yes you may detain me for 20 minutes so you can run my information and wait for backup. Yes I will wait in the back of your car, handcuffed (but not arrested!) while you shoot the shit with your partner discussing how to cuck me next.

what do firefighters actually do bitch tits?

I've never been stopped by a cop while walking at night, you must be a nigger

Fuck firemen
I want to watch the world burn

No it's plugged into a watermelon you fucking retard.

I don't know about the US

But in the UK, police and firefighters have GREAT working hours, pension, decent pay

No way I'm 'honouring' them or thanking for their service

I would gladly to their job and so would thousands of others

It's like train drivers who earn £50k a year going on strike because they want £70k

I wouldn't gladly be a cop. They see some bad shit at least a few times in their life, then there's the risk of getting killed. Pay is decent but not enough for the hazard, imo.

Firefighters make good money, especially the ones that get called in for wildfires with state / federal money. But it's hard work. Not for everyone. Definitely not for the average Sup Forums 240lb slob or 140lb toothpick.

I think it's more retarded that just off camera are tables of donuts and pizza.

why dont you do their job then?

>he wants to serve (them) for shekels

Get out

Why would it NOT be okay for him to do it? Why did he even bother asking?

He is a white male

I would but in the UK, there are literally tens of thousands of people already applying and on waiting lists to join them

Seriously, at one point the police stopped hiring completely unless you could speak another language fluently and even then you get put on a waiting list

>Have we as a civilization gone full retard?

Blame social media and the virtue signalling cult that has taken hold of normies.

It has become a new religion.

because of all the gear and shit

You should see a firefighter's daily life here. Sure they spend many hours "on the clock". But most of the time they're just walking around in shorts, thin department shirt, cleaning, washing the truck, going on walks/jogs, and lounging around until they get a call. Paid very well to respond to small incidents 90% of the time.

The only time they're worth their pay is when there's wild brush fires over hundreds of acres (here in California) and when shit hits the fan.

easy there Satan

> full retard
>doing exercise and having deep thoughts
you are the stupid here, leave that poor man alone!.
can you see he has enough?

No, just you.

Sorry to alert you Tyrone but actual normies and decent people don't go out at night walking alone, they go out with friends becuase they can afford cars.

That is just attention whoring. I am a firefighter and that stunt is just pure cringe.

>His job is to run into burning buildings when there are burning buildings to run into
>assmad that there not in a burning building all day every day

Even mechanics use there downtime to polish wrenches, shoot the shit, and otherwise be more prepared for the next job that they come upon.

I'm a cynical person, but it's pretty fucking convenient that he happened to be using THAT set of climbers, RIGHT next to a Planet Fitness logo.

Yes sir, you can advertise for us.

You guys do understand that half the idea of a firefighter is that you have a trained professional ready and willing to do what you need him to do at the drop of a hat, because you cant just hire scabs and home depot Mexicans to come knock out your project real quick. They get rewarded well ( the ones that arent PT volunteers), but this comes with the understanding that there going to climb into that lit as fuck crack shack and pull your smoky ass out cause your shitty neighbor thought he could be Walter White.

>waaaah firefighters aren't fighting fires 8 horus a day!
Fuck off.

>going exercising at night
>just use a car!
>walking to the mailbox
>use your car!
>going for a walk
>go for a drive
Kill yourself you lazy autist.

Fucking rebbit. And people say we're the retards of the Internet.

Governments around the world go bankrupt, can't handle the horde they brought in. Civilization collapses as its now in the hands of a leaderless horde. Pretty much a more populated fallout seen without the radiation as everything will shut down from people stealing the resources they need. Whites start fighting back again the Muslim horde. End up with states surrounded by the horde. Industry picks up again and either the Asian have already taken over the world in the chaos or white will have murder fucked the horde out in 2 generations.

Probably the Asians if they don't collapse from their own problems, like the cult in SK.

Start getting your pic related ready, going to happen in our life time.

>America the post

Fatclaps can't into basic mobility. How the fuck do you live in a car like that, it's the same shitty mcnugget smell, same plastic and stale air. Same plastic wheel, the same shitty impala furnishing, it aint livin