White people come on

white people come on...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Racist cunt

Just ignore them. They're sick in the head and want attention.

We still remember the Alamo, Battle of Thermopylae, WW1, WW2, Vietnam, and even Jesus. There's no reason we can't remember 9/11.

>doesn't give a fuck about 9/11 because sees anything not explicitly black as white
so pretty much she's a fucking traitor and deserves to be shot

WHITE PEOPLE BTFO

black people can't be racist... please check your privilege

>911 was 15 years ago can we move on
>slavery was 150 years ago lets not forget

slavery was 200 years ago can we just move on

Blacks are so anti-American its not even funny. There are immigrants who've been in this country for a week who have more patriotism than niggers

muh slavery

The ironing

Maybe the USA would play the victim less if it wasn't infested with assholes who play the victim at the drop of a hat.

You literally can't tell someone that your name is Hugh Mungus without some dumb bitch yelling SEXUAL ASSAULT.

Can anyone confirm this is real?

I'll be damned if this isn't bait

I'd actually be okay with this if we could also move on from slavery, segregation, and all the other things liberals get buttmad about.

sad but true.

Fuck you

someone throw a bag of attention on this hooker so we can all move on

awww is the mayonaise boy triggered?

She's right, victimhood is endemic in the states, but niggers are the worst offenders

Please fucking find that bitch and blow her brains out. I swear to God the people who disrespect this country need to be killed. But unfortunately that's illegal in [most?] cases. So i have tto tolerate them until I get to the point where I have nothing to lose. Then, I swear to fucking God, then they'll fear the fucking beast.

>t. Black civilian of the United States of America

>> nigger accusing others of victim mentality

Someone please send this to her.

it is real go look at the twitter its her defending herself and telling everyone to eat a dick

I wonder how she'd feel if I said that about slavery.

Of course niggers don't get 9/11, the poeple that died in the towers obviously had jobs.

>reading out every single name of whom died
Bit overkill isn't it USA? Just fly your flag and sing the anthem over and over like you do everyday

She's being ironic because White people tell her that slavery was 200 years ago can we move please? We will move on. It'll be like Pearl harbor is today once the generational memory dies off, she's just hilariously jumping the gun. Because while slavery never happened to her or anyone alive today 9/11/2001 still has living memory

Nice trips but I think you're giving her too much credit. I doubt she was trying to be ironic, just has a stunning lack of self awareness

if i was leader of the country i would have this piece of shit removed from the country. Literally dropped off on some remote island. GET THE FUCK OUT

Wow it was 15 years ago get over it
BY THE WAY GIVE ME REPARATIONS

The next President reminds you of Hitler? That supposedly happened over five decades ago, can we move the fuck on?

I wish her and Black Lives Matter would take that advice.

Already did in last thread. She got my account locked, had to put in my cell number to unlock it

Segregation was 60 years ago, can we move the fuck on? Niggers love being the fucking victim.

Did someone screencap it?

>no one has posted a response to her

>telling her to get over slavery

Is it me or has Family Guy been dropping some redpills lately? I'm not sure if they're trying to be ironic or not, but it just seems like the last few years of family guy have been treading closer and closer to redpill territory.

Just move on, amerifats. You can only milk a tragedy for so long before you become the Jew.

What a cunt.

>say people to get over something that is not even 2 decades old

>cannot get over something that happened over 300 years ago

>i am not the victim in this very moment, please make it stop so i can be the victim again

JUDEN!!!!! JUDEN

>WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A STONER AND A JEW?
>THEY BOTH GET BAKED......

jEWS GO IN THE OVEN

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

grow up, nigger

I wanna see the other replies

Fifteen years is too long to remember mass murder but one hundred fifty years isn't long enough to forget paid servitude?

These are the same people who want reparations for shit that happened 150 years ago.

Your writing level clearly indicates that you yourself are an untermensch. We'd probably be oven neighbors, Tyrone.

Says the fucking negress. She can suck my dick

We haven't sued the Saudi's yet. But I'm sure if they go down, they're taking you kikes with them.

>Oven neighbors

I still remember 1453

She's not wrong about americans loving to be the victim and getting attention.

All races of americans

>9/11 happened 15 years ago, stop being a victim whitey
>slavery was 150 years ago gibemedats

The people who say things like this are also the ones who constantly bring up slavery and/or Native Americans.

Their opinion should automatically be discarded.

>t. ass hurt & insecure european

dank oc right here

>muh inheritance of Acquitaine

Coming from a race of people who didn't even bother to write anything down, craft a wheel or domesticate an animal.

I refuse to believe this isn't ironic.

/thread

The phrase "go back to Africa" was made for her.

Am I allowed to be offended at this if I've had black comrades who didn't come back from deployments?

>USA loves being the fucking victim
The irony of her almost certain status as a feminist and BLM activist is lost on her.