HI GUYS!

HI GUYS!

Other urls found in this thread:

usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/caitlyn-jenner-confirms-gender-reassignment-surgery-on-2020-w478306
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4398858/Caitlyn-Jenner-underwent-gender-reassignment-surgery.html
people.com/celebrity/caitlyn-jenner-talks-undergoing-gender-reassignment-surgery/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

alright fella

Howdy mister.

Did he keep his wee-wee?

I think so yeah

h-hello si--...madame

Wassup nigga? When's the next refugee reunion?

I think it's lying about it's genital reassignment surgery. I think he's just a fag who likes dressing up as a girl and getting poked in the ass, but now being seen as a transgender role-model he knew he couldn't keep his cock and be a true transgender role-model, so they just put out some quick story about getting it done, but it's a lie, he just tucks.

Yup and he still prefers to sleep with young women. I don't understand it.

Only one of those gypsies managed to land a white man?

Dr. Drew used to say many M2F wanted to be lesbos.

In the US at least. No so much for Asia.

SRS is still hit and miss
even if you get the top surgeons in the country to do it
most people, even the mentally deranged, have the good sense to let it be

america is sodom

Yeah, he's a chronic alcoholic and pretty based in all honesty.

what a beautiful and tolerant family

When's one of these freaks going to start kidnapping people?

usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/caitlyn-jenner-confirms-gender-reassignment-surgery-on-2020-w478306

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4398858/Caitlyn-Jenner-underwent-gender-reassignment-surgery.html

people.com/celebrity/caitlyn-jenner-talks-undergoing-gender-reassignment-surgery/

I know right? Nothing compared to those sick degenerate fucks like The Waltons and The Cleaver family.

Who knows? When it finally does happen that will be something to think about.

They trusted Jews and now we're fucked because of it. Yeah I dislike the Cleavers. Especially Ward.

Ward wasn't that bad, it was his bitch wife insisting on family values and actually taking proper care of the children which doomed them.

sir

mmm. I love strong, tall women with reptilian hands.

IMAGINE