You need to stop for fucks sake

wow Sup Forums, you did it
you evoked a fucking Egyptian god of chaos and gave Hillary Clinton pneumonia.
Do you feel okay with that, the fact that you gave a fucking nice person a deadly illness because you wanted Donald Trump to win?
Will it be enough when you actually fucking kill her?
For fucks sake stop before it's to late for redemption.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes we feel good. She was a bitch.

NO IT'S NOT FUCKING OKAY TO TRY TO KILL SOMEONE BECAUSE YOU DISLIKE THEM
turn to Jesus and you can be saved from the darkness that has infected your heart

When was the last time you had a psych evaluation? I hope you aren't responsible for making any major decisions that impact other people's lives.

I think you meant to post this in , not here.

Burn the witch

It's all just memes bro. You wouldn't really think meme magic is real.. would you?

>before it's to late for redemption.

Haven't you heard? We're deplorable and irredeemable.

Also, it's not pneumonia.

kek

Sorry cuckster, Jesus isnt dropping seizure bombs, Kek is

P R A I S E K E K

>Do you feel okay with that,

yes, because egyptian god of chaos is some stupid made up shit that only a retard who thinks that devils are real could be affected by

PRAISE KEK HE SHALL SMITE THE UNJUST!!

Why should we stop? This is the best election year of my lifetime.

Would you have seriously wanted a Jeb/Hillary election?

>NO IT'S NOT FUCKING OKAY TO TRY TO KILL SOMEONE BECAUSE YOU DISLIKE THEM

sure but if it was for profit it's fine

WE WILL NEVER STOP! KEK DEMANDS IT OF US!!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEE

>pneumonia

>Would you have seriously wanted a Jeb/Hillary election?

holy shit imagine the crazy that would be, both of them huddled in the middle of the stage hugging each other in fear

Yeah man, rigged elections and fake, controlled debates are off the chain.

You realize everytime you say something like that, the founding fathers spin in their graves? Although I bet you'd derive joy from that.

i believe in god and science. and i also believe that god used a scientific formula to smite shitlary's heathen ass.

Meme magic is real, this is our ascension to becoming frog memecasters. PRAISE KEK

>>pneumonia

PRAISE K E K

We gave her more than pneumonia, famalam. It's at the very least Parkinson's. It might be more. Just know that Kek still has more in store for her.

PRAISE KEK, PRAISE KEK, PRAISE KEK

rolling for hillary's death within the next 2 weeks

>You realize everytime you say something like that, the founding fathers spin in their graves? Although I bet you'd derive joy from that.

I'm descended from the founding fathers and all I'm saying is that the power of meme keks would have shut down the election entirely, 2 dead candidates instead of 1

who shall be the target of our wrath once Hillary is gone is the question? I vote Pence because fuck him he's nothing compared to god emperor Donald the living reincarnation of George Washington

also the queen of England really gets on my fucking nerves she's a good target

pope faggot also

Now that you have come to me here, there can be but one result. Many times I have rehearsed speeches offering to share this world with you.

'If you dare to defy the gods, take my hand.'

'To seal the oath of alliance, you shall give me KEK.'

'You have ability. Special gifts you don't even understand. Serve me, and I can help you master those gifts.

But no, I was cast aside, I was punished by your vile frog god for months of servitude.

The gods and fates are cruel. I served you faithfully once, Lord KEK, and you repaid me with death. I hope this time it will be you who pays for your faithfullness.

I curse you and your Frog God as my enemies, for your stealing and spoiling Pepe and degrading the Sup Forums board Sup Forums. Your deaths and humiliation will give me special pleasure.

I will begin to draw divine power from MOLOCH and distribute it to my kin and followers. I will continue to broadcast divine power upon the paths of immigration,, so that it will touch each soul in Europe, and then more broadly, across the waters to the rest of America and Earth. In time, every mortal in this world shall feel the liberating contact with the divine nature of open borders.

Look inside of yourself. Can you be sure she isn't dead already?

>rolling for hillary's death within the next 2 weeks

yes, I will wish for this when I come

When your election is ashes, then you have Kek's permission to die.

I hope she does and trump runs unopposed

>you evoked a fucking Egyptian god of chaos and gave Hillary Clinton pneumonia.

Fuck you, you owl worshipping kike.

>Jesus
Praise kek nigger

Fuck redemption.
All this shit is at the fault of humanity for letting corruption run unchecked for so long.
Its all about to come down on everyones head.
Let it all burn.

We did it?

Years of alcohol and cocaine abuse topped with high-stress environments, plus old age, did it.

PRAISE KEK MORE

>turn to Jesus

mithras and zoroaster are more based

Feels good man

Jews follow the "Bull of Heaven" aka Baal of Heaven / Baal Shamin.

Baal is a title for a Lord. One of the Archons / Rulers or Authorities.

Kek is Above the Archons he is an Aeon.

The Archons are the 7 and of the 7 heavens.

Kek is of the Eightfold / Ogdoad. The Eighth Sphere.

Kek wills that she bows out from 2 of the debates and dies a week before the election

>nice person

>mfw

Praise almighty lucifer for causing illness to befall hillary.

Dubs speak truth. Praise Kek!

And also to you, brother in Kek!

Wrong Universe Palpatine. I don't join you in this one. I safeguard the children, I don't slaughter them in their sanctuaries.
I fight for the user.

>you evoked a fucking Egyptian god of chaos and gave Hillary Clinton pneumonia
Yes, we did. Isn't that exciting ?
>Do you feel okay with that, the fact that you gave a fucking nice person a deadly illness because you wanted Donald Trump to win?
>nice person
We summoned a god to fight a monster. We would do it a million times over and over again if that's what it took.

Also
PRAISE
K E K