Will they ever be held accountable for their crimes?

Will they ever be held accountable for their crimes?

Will we ever be able to restore our old timeline?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cllqr1nmdYk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relativistic_Heavy_Ion_Collider
youtube.com/watch?v=J8kU1cRbhms
youtu.be/_pqp33cVkIE
youtube.com/watch?v=koQZt019P8g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/When_Worlds_Collide_(Powerman_5000_song)
youtube.com/watch?v=EL4jFDjhmV4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hey, I'm you the another demintion. Stop being such a faggot.

What was the point of divergence?

It's not like we DIDN'T NOTICE that the 2000 election seemed a little odd.

What's your take on it?

why did they change the names of those bears? what do they have to do with this?

Check em.

How will we recognise the 'right' timeline?

oh, well Keked

kek has done it again

We can only go forward.

They have actually discovered the future and they are altering the past using precise mathematical calculations to change very small things that cause the least disturbance in our world in order to prevent catastrophes they know about that will occur to us if they don't change the past.

They are actually saving us from doom.

Is the Christian God the one true God?

OFF BY ONE

ELI, ELI, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME

You dont think (((the people)) who paid for it are not using it to change the past to take control?

>tfw you will never have an IBM 5100

This is the fun timeline why would you want to change it

Pfft. It's totally normal for logical scientists doing scientific things to make a video like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cllqr1nmdYk

When exactly did the timelines change?

When there was a accident with the magnets in 2008

Can some one enlighten me on what CERN is? I've heard a little bit about it over the years that they are building some time setback thing but other than that I have no idea who they are

May 2000

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relativistic_Heavy_Ion_Collider

Did you know that the rumor about the IBM 5100 is completely true?

We can merge back into the right timeline.

yeah, weird right?

Why didn't you listen?

>similar color ID

...are... are you for real?

We would have to diverge from this one first. Even then, how would we know its the right one?

Lets consider for a moment that it really happened.

That reality was altered by someone who went back to the late 90's/early 00 or by some device which was used.

Lets consider that even if it was all somehow true.

How would one of us return to our home dimension? Is there even any chance at all other than knowing you are fucked? Is there the slightest inkling or glimmer of hope?

?

Will Trump win?

THEYRE SUMMONING THE APOCALYPSE

youtube.com/watch?v=J8kU1cRbhms

youtu.be/_pqp33cVkIE

youtube.com/watch?v=koQZt019P8g

This opening ritual is without a doubt a representation of pagan rituals. Literally the devil running around, druids, occult imagery.

Pretty strange choice.

seconds one fake sorry i didnt watch it first

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/When_Worlds_Collide_(Powerman_5000_song)

WTF. did you notice I posted that 1 SECOND before you?!?!?: WHAT IS HAPPENING

What the shit are you niggers talk about?

youtube.com/watch?v=EL4jFDjhmV4

CERN = NERV

Is this my only chance of returning to the glorious late 90's/early 00's? I don't want to live in (((current year))) anymore.

that was some fucked up shit user

Tell me kek, should I trust the dmails I received?

There is nothing to "restore".

The gravitational and temporal fluctuations that CERN creates is only relevant to the people and objects that pass through the field. They will be transported to a different timeline that has allowed for and will transpire appropriately as a result of their arrival.

It is impossible for someone to go back in time and "change" time - they will simply jump to a different timeline, and the people on the original line will only know them as someone that disappeared and never came back.

However, it is entirely plausible that travelers from other timelines have arrived on this one and brought about change. To them, they have made a difference - to us, the resulting events will seem normal because we know no different. Those are the people to watch for.

I'm doubleplusunreal mother fucker.

Once you've entered a doomed timeline, there's nothing you can do. Simply experiencing it makes you a part of the defect, which means when the universe self-corrects, you'll be erased, even if you managed to escape the timeline somehow.

I think I know what happened.