Remember that time Sup Forums used to have board culture and tripfriends before mass migration killed it?

Remember that time Sup Forums used to have board culture and tripfriends before mass migration killed it?

What time was it that the green oval would show up?

I remember it was in the morning.

>2007

I'm ok with board culture but tripfags it's pushing it.

No as most people started posting on Sup Forums after 2015

goodnight sweet oval
lol I just remembered about fluttershy haha that faggot good times oval good times

Oval I love you.

old Sup Forums died when LOST ended, and that's a fact. We're still in the Age of Bane, and that's a good thing.

Tripfags are garbage people who try to be celebrities

Tripfags were never good.

I see you and there is a fire for you.

There used to be a lot more trips

Abatap was the only cool tripfag on this site

This. Things were good back then.

the age of bane is ending

shut up nigger

I just pray we aren't currently entering the age of sneed.

See what I mean? You never had these edgy posers trying to fit in. Everyone was cool back in the day.

Baneposting is like the Roman empire; It's been dead for a while, but we will always feel it's effects reverberating through the board.

I remember the tripfags. All of them. The namefags too.

Momsen, CUNT, Paulson, Kaiji, Abatap, Bellatap, DAVEY, Girls in this thread with Asian guys. I don't want to say more. I'm glad they are dead. Fuck I remember Davey buying Joseph Gordon Levitt's unwashed pyjamas from some movie set and blogposting the unboxing of it. Sup Forums used to be a seriously autistic board. So many bans resulting from Kaiji contacting actresses on twitter.

7.00 AM every single morning on the dot. When the thread showed up I knew it was either time to get ready for school or to go to bed.

It wasn't cool though. The tripfags were all very much hated and Sup Forums had an inordinately high amount, along with Sup Forums.

Unironically this tripfag is right, and I hate tripfags

just shut the fuck up spike everyone always called you a nigger

I wasn't Spike, although I knew him. He unironically killed himself after Pitch Perfect 2 didn't do as well as the first one.

Meme stealer

Sup Forums here we will shit your board and theres nothing you fa/tv/irgins are going to do about it

>Kaiji.

Hahahaha, good lord he was ruthless.

Sup Forums was Sup Forums before it even existed. Simmer down offspring.

Just popping in to say that tripfags are fucking losers and literally NOBODY likes them except other tripfags and beta orbiters.

Tell me about Sup Forums why does it Sup Forums so much?

A lotta loyalty to baneposting

Will avatar 2 bring back abatap?

>mass migration killed it

Baneposting killed it.

And good riddance, because tripfags and lame memes like that fucking oval are reddit-tier cancer.

Baneposting killed Sup Forums, at one point it was so bad the mods got driven out

>Remember that time Sup Forums used to have a bunch of waifufaggot attention whoring tripfags before mass migration killed it?

Baneposting was fulfilled when 4U9525 crashed and meme magic was discovered

Sup Forums killed Sup Forums
Seriously. You cannot talk about anything without them crying about it.

>killed Sup Forums

Nope, it was a golden era. Four entire years. It was the meme that made Sup Forums a top tier board here instead of the pedo tripfag den. Those threads about the french plane crash showed me how far meme magic can go though.

2013 was the best year for anti-mod shit. Sup Forums went crazy that year too kek.

was there a bigger disappointment than the jews shutting it down

remember when footfags isolated their faggotry to /hr/ and Sup Forums?

Good morning oval :3

I remember the exact point that Sup Forums went irrevocably to shit, christmas day 2014, when the first trailer for TFA went up and Sup Forums came out of the woodworks.

>christmas
it was thanksgiving

For me it's when swaglord let you cancerous bane parasites take over when you heard about the tom hardy shit

I remember when the cancer killing Sup Forums started calling itself board culture

what happened to all the tripfags?

I remember
>10PM do you know where your waifu is?
threads

Am I the only one that remembers the old Sup Forums film club threads? Didn't some mod shill them for ages?

Many shifted to a hugbox irc channel when the hatred got too much. Also, Sup Forums got a mod that was dead set on removing every sort of actress/waifu thread on the site after moot's "body of work" post. Also, many of the little girls they worshipped turned 18 and they lost interest, besides Bellatap, he rode that Bella Thorne train into the long dark night.

Finally, Sup Forums devs stepped up the anti-spam defenses for the site. Sup Forums was by far one of the most spammed/hijacked boards on the site and the tripfags did a lot of it, especially abatap. In the end, tripfags just died out. This happened sitewide though. Right now, only Sup Forums really tolerates tripfags.

swaglord put out a site wide jihad on them

What is dead may never die

Can't think of anything more disappointing.

Sup Forums went to shit in 2012.

>The tripfags were all very much hated

this is what butthurt haters actually believe

But like a fire, rises, bigger, more 4U.

>The tripfags were all very much hated
Looking bad it was fun though. I liked Kaiji, DAVEY and mr EKO, I would take them back in a heartbeat over the shit that we have today.

It was 2013 when baneposting peaked. It turned the board into nothing but forced memes.

It all changed with the renaissance of TV. Now everybody is a fucking tv-watching loser, not just NEETs

only good thing about old tv was being allowed to talk about talented young actresses and their careers

>Abatap, Bellatap, DAVEY
FUCK these 3 bring back some memories
I remember ryry calling out that tripfag on live stream and him subsequently an heroing as well

I can't even imagine what bellatap would think of modern Bella.
Like he may have an hero'd over it

You're allowed to now though as long as its from sponsored content

>DAVEY
>Last Seen: 3 years, 5 months ago

what's he doing

Digits confirm.

>that one true detective on-topic thread
top kek
True Detective s1 threads were pretty based

Blame the userbase, neo/tv/ just aren't interested in waifus. The closest thing to old Sup Forums are Sophia Lillis thread.

still plenty of us alive and well on atechan /waifu/ you fucking cunt :)

I wonder what bellatap thinks of bella now

you mean burned out memes and attention whores?

>It was 2013 when baneposting peaked

I wouldn't say so. Baneposting didn't follow the typical curve that most memes do, where they surge out of nowhere and then die off over time. It actually kept steadily growing and growing. It started in 2012 (technically IIRC 2011 with the first pre-release footage) and it grew into 2013, but then it just kept growing into 2014 and beyond as people started going beyond just "for you" and focusing on other aspects of the magnum opus.

For instance, both Masketta Man and Banestar were released in mid 2014

I think he moved to reddit, I remember someone posting this thread on /r/Sup Forums from someone who typed suspiciously like him talking shit about his time as a tripfag on Sup Forums
I like to think that Lil peep is really bellatap and he ended up fulfilling his dream

who's you're favorite tripfaggot, /teevee/?

Krager is the only current Sup Forums-tripfag that I know about, mostly because people ALWAYS call him a nigger.

>mfw got on this chart
one of my greatest accomplishments

they started banning the trip along with the ip address so they couldn't ban evade and still use their tripcode

he finally admitted he was a homo then got a boyfriend who cucked him

theres also /cel/ at wikieat.in but it's just not the same

/cel/ literally never.

that trip was made public years ago you ignorant faggot, the original is long gone.

the is the 3rd or maybe 4th version. the 1st one was great because i was a regular.