Someone posts this to their wall

what do you say?

I say [citation needed]

Carpet bomb them with neocon propaganda

You never say anything you fucking leaf. You delete your Jewbook account and never go there again.

Quads of truth
>1.6 million Iraqis

Not true but I kinda wish it was. Kinda reminds me of the bankers and their holohoak.

Let me get this straight.

Americans killed 2 million of your co-religionists who dindu nuffin and was guud keeds tryina get dey Hajj together.

And your plan, is to taunt and attack these people?

Good Luck.

>Black lives matter!
>All lives matter!
>wtf u raycist we are not saying ur life matters we're saying that right now blacks are being killed!
>RIP to the people who died on 9/11 to the terrorist attacks
>RIP TO THE 2 MILLION MUSLIMS!!
I'm tired of the hypocrisy

It's kinda true, the only country in the middle east that had anything to do with 9/11 is Israel.

>free label of terrorist
>free
You're welcome.

i say two things about that pic.

1- Is true, the 9-11 attack was a saudi / mossad job, so yes.
2- Fuck sandniggers.

Should've killed more, 1 American life = 1,000,000 anyone. Don't want it to happen again? Then make sure anyone in your desert village isn't planning on killing an American. We'll bomb you, your village, the next village over too.

They better have learned their lesson unless they want it to be 1.7 million more

It's pretty much true. The majority of the people who died in those wars had nothing to do with the attacks.

They still deserved to die, though.

>Not my people

Almost all of those people were killed by muslims. Including the Middle Easterners.

That's a good K:D ratio

That's why I'm voting Trump. The corrupt and incompetent American establishment is too nepotistic and incestuous to function in an efficient and effective manner. Our temple has been overrun, and turned into a shopping mall, by the money lenders, once again. We are taxed without representation, once again.

I'd say

Question your friendships faggot

american op nerf pls

Every tax paying citizen directly contributed to this. We all have their blood on our hands. Mabey if there was actual retribution for our sins i'd be worried , but who cares honestly. They wouldn't give a fuck if we died.

Don't worry, libs have attempting to patch the issue.

Most of those deaths were caused by arab insurgents (i.e. terrorists) killing their own people

islam is a crime

Rest in piece 2976 Americans, 48644 Afghans and 1690903 Iraqis killed by Islamic terrorists.

This