youtube.com/watch?v=5LNNlcnbmNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WfYyBp4Ln2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it was a simpler time

what's happening forum

guys it's called =3 because it looks like balls and a shaft xD

DOIN UR MOM

>tfw I used to unironically watch this guy when I was a youngster
At least I'm not my friend who bought a RWJ t-shirt.

Epic fail

Daily reminder that he fucked Anna Akana. DROPPED

the era of youtube when no one had to chime in on politics and shit

it was shit

XD doin your mom

DOIN' YOUR MOM LIKE GIGGIDY GIGGIDY GIGGIDY!

BALLS TO YOU

*record scribble*
WHAT

I thought it was supposed to be a cute cartoon cat face.

i want 2 xO==3 your mum LOL!

What an ace!

Nostalgia cringe?

youtube.com/watch?v=_yThfdrdFL8

>a simpler time
>when some random fuckwit could steal over people's content and get all the money/credit for it just by saying a few wacky comments on it without any consequences
damn I miss old youtube

What kind of asshole wallpapers his room with Watchmen pages, and doesn't even put them in order?

this faggot still alive?

GIIIIIIRRRRL, YOU AIN'T SEEN MY BALLS!

Remember the "nerd rage" song?

I think that would get under Sup Forums's skin.

NYAAAAAAH
youtube.com/watch?v=85y-N5GJa9g

I miss old youtube.

Pretty lovecraftian

It's funny because all those commentator faggots like Leafy do the exact same thing RWJ was doing except they play video game footage instead of filming themselves in a corner.

I remember when i was at a friends house with a guy named zane and he showed us this guy and it was the unfunniest shit to me.
this was 2010

>Johnson
>EpicMealTime
>Kev Jumba
>Fred
>Machinima
>Leafy
Man, I feel old knowing I watched these channels fade into obscurity. I really don't understand why people want to be so internet famous so badly when its lifespan is measured in a couple years at best for most.

Yeah, but he's pretty much fucked. His ex gf used her contacts to make sure he never gets any success.

I miss old life

Leafy's still around dude.

I miss the old internet

The good old days, before the feminists ruined fun.

whats the story?

I can't remember how many times i jerked off to that gif. Now it doesn't even get me hard.

And yet somehow Jacksfilms is still going strong after all these years. How does he do it?

>RWJ becomes famous doing reaction videos
>talentless lazy hack!
>h3h3 becomes famous doing reaction videos
>hilarious! genius! truly /ourguy/!
what did (((they))) mean by this

Because H3H3 actually put effort into their commentary and skits, whereas people like RWJ just do some lame pun. H3H3 is irrelevant now anyway.

Remember when youtube wasn't short form reality shows run on fabricated internal drama?

Don't forget all those Call of Duty commentators. I used to watch all that shit as a kid. All gone into obscurity.

>Smosh
>RWJ
>Tobuscus
>iJustine
I miss the days of hating these channels

squirrel aids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because h3h3 has the jew privilege you bad goyim remember the six gorillion dead jews better give some respect to jews like h3h3 and give him shekels and views

>youtube channels make me feel so old
Surely you see how silly that sounds. You must be in your 20s.

old youtube-kino?
youtube.com/watch?v=2EPg4muXrzI

rwj put effort into his as well.

he's just less current.

>now he makes corny 10 minute vlogs with his gf that struggle to hit 50k views a pop

the bigger they are, the harder they fall

youtube.com/watch?v=5LNNlcnbmNQ

but he just stopped doing his whole youtube show, went out on his own terms

>get famous on youtube
>get an asian gf
>use your success to help her
>she gets more successful than you and leaves you for someone taller
>she thinks the whole situation is uncomfortable so asks her new hollywood friends to blacklist you from everything
LMAO this is way you don't ever fuck yellow. They have no heart.

Women, not even once

He makes most of his money from facebook now.

Is this true? I thought there was not any bad blood between them?

>tfw I watched Tobuscus' entire fallout New Vegas playthrough

who's the girl?

It's not like he would have succeeded in Hollywood, anyway. He had something good going on youtube and let it go to persuit unreachable dream.

>=3
>youngster
Slit your throat.

I always thought OP was kind of a faggot, so i wrote a song about it. And it goes a little something like this!

Nope. 30, to be exact. And yes, Youtube in the early 2000s was completely different to Youtube approaching its late 10s. It really has changed and seeing how almost no one in their teens right now would probably know who RWJ is really is strange when he used to be one of the most well-known internet celebrity on the most popular social media site in the world. Also, don't call me Shirely.

2007 was 10 years ago.

balloonshop was so fucking funny
still watch their videos from time to time

>WHIP
>SNAP

Calm down grandpa

Whiteboy7thst

Just leave, Ray. You're being pathetic. Just because Anna has been (slightly) more successful than you doesn't mean she is conspiring against you.

I'm 24.

but he gets to fuck the shit out of that cutie, so really who are we to judge

>I actually thought this was funny

>literally bailed his channel

God...

At first I thought this was one of those exaggerated posts...

xoxo ^_^ oh hello *nuzzles your neck* RAWR! mmm ur so warm =3

Inside gaming is Funhaus now

>Watchmen wallpaper
What did he mean by this?

Good times. And then his japanese girlfriend used him as a tool to get into hollywood and fucked him over.

Machinima was like the fucking mafia of vidya youtube that was some shit, did launch some careers like Faze/Optic

because nobody likes roasted nuts.

He likes to watch men.

Holy fuck i remember that, what happened to them?

Fuck machinima forever. Arby n the chief got fucked over by them so often.

Died i a fire caused by a microwave.

jon still makes videos.

>what is americas funniest home videos
>what is tosh.o
>what is ridiculousness

you know nothing do you

what ethnicity is he?

some type of rolf?

This was pre everything. These guys are OG's.

>effort
Sure he puts effort but his content is shit and it's not funny. Effort doesn't excuse garbage.

Another off-topic thread protected by the Sup Forums janitor

That's subjective.

Sounds sexy.

literally older than youtube

Years are going by pretty fast aren't they, oldfag? Next year people born in 2000 will start being able to post here. In fact, people born later already do. This site stopped being your secret club a long time ago.
t. 19 yo

My friend bought 7 Epic Meal Time shirts. He can't wear any of them anymore because he got too fat

True, I remember watching that shit in 04. When did Youtube start? 05?

couldnt iron those shirts with an iron-y

More like:
>get famous on youtube
>get an asian girlfriend
>use your success to help her
>she starts getting successful while you bail on what made you successful in the first place
>you're going nowhere and resents her new found success so you break up
>you pretend to stay friends with her thinking she would help you to break into Hollywood
>she moves on and you talk trash about her in private, about how she was a bitch who wronged you for not helping you, as if she were some big fish with big connections, and not some random chick whose biggest accomplishment has been being an extra in a Marvel movie
To be fair, she's kind of a bitch, though.

A better time

The best era of youtube was bo3m3, thewinekone, thehill88, and daxflame era. True classic old school youtube.

Back when people made videos for fun, not quitting real jobs to leech off ad revenue and beg for comments/likes/subs. Before all the bitching and whining about how they are gonna quit youtube because advertisers don't want to endorse every minimal effort video they shit out.

BADDA BING

youtube.com/watch?v=WfYyBp4Ln2s

I also saw their "live show" which consisted of:
>Harley yelling WHOS HUNGRY
>drinking shotgunning beers
>Muscles glasses showing up with McDonalds and throwing it at the audience
>then yelling BACON STRIPS
>getting people to come on the stage and shout
>BACON STRIPS

that went on for 2 hrs. It cost 40$ to get in. I'm so happy to see their channel failing now

he pretty much made youtubers famous with his show