Can we please discuss this masterpiece kino?

Can we please discuss this masterpiece kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gn4I_aVFlSU
youtube.com/watch?v=ugfcF18--6I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I remember the evil train scaring me as a kid

Didn't know Matilda was in this, don't care either way fuck you OP

>shit you made your parents to

I remember disliking it. Didn't match my memories of the series.

this was literally the first film in theaters I have ever seen

It had a strange tone in comparison to the tv series, but they managed to make it dramatic enough to where I wasn't too embarrassed to talk about "little kid shit" when I first saw it as a kid & it kept my parents awake which is all I could really ask for at the time of wanting to see kids movies.

I vaguely remember Baldwin seeming to enjoy his role and was a good fit. I don't remember him having a ton of screen time though

>I vaguely remember Baldwin seeming to enjoy his role and was a good fit. I don't remember him having a ton of screen time though
I wonder if that was a low point of his career.

*blocks your path*

That movie made bank. Hardly a low point, at least compared to being a conduct in a literally what abysmal movie tie on that made less than $20 million.

DON'T CALL IT ABYSMAL IT WAS COMFY!!

this, that thing was terrifying

same. that character and his scenes were memorable

>youtube.com/watch?v=gn4I_aVFlSU

I remember this movie had a remix of that Quad City DJs train song and seeing it with my youth group in theaters

Don't worry Sup Forums, he's not scary anymore!

This was the first movie I ever watched in theaters.

God I pity the kids who grow up watching that terrible TV-CG instead of the wonderfully crafted models and sets. Sure the had to reuse them constantly but by god where they amazing.

Same with with Arthur, man it never should have moved to Flash.

I always thought he was the coolest thing with that claw he had. I was really disappointed when I got his toy for Christmas and his claw didn't do shit except move back and forth

I thought the Auschwitz episode was tasteless and insensitive.

Oh dear god was this made by a 13 year old Paki?

>wonderfully crafted models and sets
Movies and television series' of the previous century were awesome. I truly miss that level of quality. I'm thinking Thomas the Tank Engine, Thunderbirds, Wallace and Gromit, Stingray etc.

Reminder that Third Reich Mike is in this:
youtube.com/watch?v=ugfcF18--6I

There's just nothing that compares to a real, hand made set when you get right down to it.

Is that really him?

the youtube comments say that jay said on twitter that it isn't mike

Thomas gives me feelings of the most ancient nostalgia

Worst film I've ever seen in my 24 years of life. Mainly because my family and I had to sit in the first row because we got to the kinotorium late.