Is masculinity making a culture comeback...

Is masculinity making a culture comeback, or is entertainment destined to move further and further away from Chads grace.

the pendulum is swinging right
men may be able to be men again

Dude on the right has pretty good Traps and Delts. 7/10 would bang his boipuss.

intelligent and successful men have always been and will always be considered more desirable than other men

attractive physical features are a secondary attribute

musculature is a subset of that secondary attribute

there's nothing wrong with working out but if you're doing it to get the girl you're a moron. read books

What does masculinity mean to you? I assume having big muscles is part of it, but what else?

The irony is that the one on the right is the one with the bigger dick and the higher sperm count.

I unironically agree with this.

>intelligent and successful men have always been and will always be considered more desirable than other men
>attractive physical features are a secondary attribute
>musculature is a subset of that secondary attribute
>there's nothing wrong with working out but if you're doing it to get the girl you're a moron. read books

okay big guy

Occasionally sucking cock with no hang ups about it.

I means pounding brews and crushing pussy.

Get a load of the low test beta fags in this thread.

>just b urself
>women love guys who read books

All to soothe the cognitive dissonance that you suffer from because you have to lie to yourself that you can't be smart AND work out. Ya'll weak bitches know you should hit the gym but you're too lazy so instead you make up this bullshit.

Successful is the key word there.

Literally Blue Pill, The Post

>intelligent
Nobody gives a shit, secondary just like looks and musculature.
>successful
That's the spice.

>implying MODERN women don't prefer THIS

nice try, shitlord, but your """muscles""" and your toxic """manliness""" are soooo passe`

/thread

>masculinity
>posts roided up cookie-cutter body fully shaved model
no it isn't making a come back

The guy on the right can still get fat chicks, and twitchy 7's and 8's with deep emotional issues (who are also banging Chad on the side)

Building muscle isn't difficult or time consuming at all. It's like 1000x easier than cardio.

what does this faggot have against cycling?

It's how you know a homo from Europe started this thread.

Yup, 170 lbs senior software engineer for a major software company here, once I take a girl to a 1-2 star restaurant, spend about 250 bucks with wine, mention I make 9k a month from a normal town in the south(not Silicon/Ny central where you spend x k's on living), I have a 90% first date hand/mouth stuff rate on first date.

>manly thread
>doesnt post the manliest man of them all
shit thread

Jesus this image shits on literally everything.
Cars, cigars, mustaches, artificial sweeteners, bicycles, weed, phones, soap, shampoo, youtube, masturbation, sex toys, plastic bottles, jeans, shoes, television, and small hands.

Is there anything they think isn't feminine?

Al is king
>Don't try to understand women. Women understand women and they hate each other

Sounds like he wants a person with the personality of a man, but the body of a woman.
Really gets the noggin joggin.

Beta af

Chads exist and are the only ones reproducing

These are all the classifications of "men" in the US today

Just be confident bro

no matter how much you tell yourself you can't buy sexual attraction

I don't fit into any of these categories. Closest is le gentleman, but with some elements of neckbeard. And I'm employed and living on my own.

Absolutely correct

full on neckbeard here, god help me

Damn man, could you at least design one of these where I actually fit into something?

Musk is clean cut, relatively fit/handsome and an industrialist. He isn't like the average pseud neckbeard.

No. You don't fit in anywhere.

Not even here.

he makes the best limeade.

You weren't singing that tune when I was fitting my dick in your mouth, why the change of heart?

neckbeard

faggot

it is

scrawny numales are being made fun of

the alt-right and conservative movement is gaining traction among young men

*tips fedora*

Not really. I actually just bought a Subaru baja, which completely btfo your assumptions.

Well it's hard to sing with a dick in your mouth isn't it?

there is no pendulum

a little bit of everything except nigger

>I just did numale fag thing so you're wrong

Nope

This

It's actually a circle. Right now we're in the Weak Men Create Hard Times part, next is Hard Times Create Strong Men.

false, we're in "everyone needs to be as big a consumer whore as possible" and that will continue in perpetuity.

>responding to a total non sequitur that was a response to your hugbox mindset
Why did you have to waste internet like that? Get in the Baja, we're going home and I'll let your step father deal with you.

This is maybe the most reddit thing i've ever seen here

Otherwise known as hard times, and nothing lasts in perpetuity.

>mein kampf (unread)
this made me laugh

If you were so smart you'd know that exercise creates brain derived neurotrophic factor in the brain that literally builds new neurons

exercise is better for your brain than reading

I'm not even that user, I just think your car is for fags and you're a bona fide numale

That is called being gay you schmuck.

What the fuck are you talking about nigger?

Look at popular culture, look at all these superhero movies. The characters are always stong masculine man.

Skinnyfat faggots were never popular.

>still being dumb enough to bite the obviously retarded hook
You just wait till Tyreq hears how you're talking to me.

This

It's why Arnold Schwarzenegger is a successful Chad and Stephen Hawking is a creepy cripple

>responding to actual shitposting
Why dude

heh i have one of these so i dont need the rest :^)

Masculinity: no;
Toxic masculinity: hell in the fuck yes. Because it's memeable and we live in meme times.

Your wife's lover? Why would he care? Bajas are cuck sheds on wheels

>t. cut off by a Baja on the way to taco bell
You don't even deserve to hear my turbo whistle

haha no one will fall for th...

with the number of dudes who call other dudes daddy, i'm going to say it's not.

The irony in this is that there AREN'T a ton of dudes who can call other dudes daddy. Absent fathers/neutered fathers is the main thing wrong with the US. Family unit is the basic building block of a nation and the American family unit is fucked up and stressful at the best of times.

bitch, Charlie Chaplin and the Marx Brothers were who people tuned in to watch a generation before that.

Much like theoretical physics, discussing masculinity among a bunch of handholdless virgins is interesting, but ultimately pointless and tiresome.

It's much more simple. Hot guys are still wanted, even by the most feminist women. Ugly guys are as hated as ever

Toxic Masculinity is a buzzword for, "Anything that isn't progressive shit for faggy wimps" .

Yeah, but only for women, preferably ethnic ones.

>If you were so smart you'd know that exercise creates brain derived neurotrophic factor in the brain that literally builds new neurons
This. CNS adaptation not only makes you utilize your muscles better, but it also improves existing connections in your brain, as well as make new ones.
You literally think faster if you do compound exercises.

none, closer to the l'gentleman

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Obesity is at an all time high. What swinging back are you even talking about?

He literally got jaw and hair implants r u being ironic

Can someone be masculine without liking girls?

elon musk is literally 6'2 and decent looking you autistic manlet. look at the sexual success an ugly billionaire like carlos slim is having, pic related

his problem its acknowledging the kid not as his. Pure neuro-linguistics

Is that tweet confirmed to be his? I never found out.

there is no way this is real

>jewish people are a bad pick
slim its just assuring his fortune with the chosen ones

They're both Lebanese. Not even mestizos... Huh

>being a chad its about the looks
Chadness its a state of mind.
no mattered how much money elon had cause he married the same woman twice.

Why do presidents typically alternate Dem/Rep?

step up senpai

because being president for 4-8 years is a retarded way to govern and nothing real gets done except for short-term cosmetic solutions, so enough people in the center get disillusioned that they vote the other way or stay home and let things swing toward whichever party is not incumbent.

lmao

>tiny forearms
>trying to be bearmode

when will they ever learn

Yes, and I just got off my first cycle of roids and am on PCT right now. I felt like Jesus Christ doing test-e alone. I can only imagine what tren must feel like.

Anyways, physical strength and masculinity are things women (aka society) say they DON'T want, yet it's the only thing that they spread their legs for if they are a 5/10 up.

dude looks like he got two belly buttons