Why isn't she your DISfu?

XD

youtube.com/watch?v=qCiRnmkt9RU
about time fagget

How mad are you right now?

>having an STDfu

wew lad

stop linking your shitty youtube channel

Pretty sure everyone on set was calling her that. She was specifically written that way.

I can cherry pick shit too.

SEETHING

Fuck off

anime

Because Captain Georgiou exists, and tragic waifus are the best.

?

uh, what about the time Spock mutiny'd?

Spock is a retard.

He did forget that he has a human step sister after all.

He just never mentioned her because that would be an emotional response. He never mentioned Sybok either.

yes?

>crawling through tunnels running for your life from a space monster
>start quoting some gay book to yourself

Obviously.

He's a fucking retard after all.

It was a metaphor

It was to keep her calm/

literally 2deep4u

What the fuck was up with the episode of DS9 statistical probability? Are the mutants really that stupid?

Enterprise wasn't called STE, TNG wasn't called STT etc.

Star Trek Enterprise was ENT, Star Trek Discovery is DIS.

Michael>Commander Landry>Cadet Tilly>Lt DaftPunk>Captain Georgiou (alive)>Lt Detmar>>>Captain Lorca>>>Female Klingon>Captain Georgiou (dead)>DiscGirl

Do you think the Discovery can do a triple saucer separation? The whole thing, then the internal saucer, then the bridge sphere.

TOS isn't canon.

I want the outer saucer section to spin really fast and turn into a pizza cutter except for Klingons

I think people forget that TOS wasn't consistent about anything until the movies.

Probably not since saucer separate was always retarded.

I still dislike the design. its too straight. Fed ships all have curves and then this things a fucking triangle.

WTF?

This isn't Star Trek. I can't believe the Oroville is actual star trek now-- I thought those fags were just shilling but theyre actually right

Enterprise didn't add "Star Trek" until the third season you underage moron. Go back to your BBT trash.

It stays STD.

why isn't it

They never thought the federation would resort to biological warfare. That's what won the war, they blackmailed peace out of the sick and dying founder.

It was an homage to Isaac Asimov's Foundation series where psychologists and mathematicians use science to predict the next 10,000 years.

Spoilers they fucked up.

>forgetting the time riker and picard blew a guy's head up

youtu.be/76X4k4A4Me8

Spock also performed a mind to mind communication with a cloud being without physically touching the cloud in the animated series.

In DIS, Michael mentally communicates with Sarek without seeming to be in physical contact with him.

Lets all say thanks to the writers of DIS for this contribution Sup Forums!

The pic just highlights how dysfunction the story is. For every sprinkled reference and nod there is something equally retarded and inconsistent to cancel it out.

>Lets all say thanks to the writers of DIS for this contribution Sup Forums!
Interstellar mind melds were already established in Enterprise.

Why haven't you watched Enterprise yet?

Didn't he also do that in the episode with Zephram Cochrane? Not so much a cloud, but definitely not corporeal.

They didn't warp so good.

BTFO again.

I wish Tuvok had thought about calling back home. Would've made things a lot easier.

Voyager isn't canon.

This episode is just a constant reminder that the writers didn't have a fucking clue where to take this show. Before they conceptualized the Borg, they wanted the Ferengi to be the big bad guys, then these body invading insects.

>This isn't Star Trek

So they just leave the bridge behind?

>even Vulcans are adopting African children

That's pretty fucking racist.

No, they leave the Saucer behind.

>even vulcans are fucking white women

makes you think

It makes it look microcephalic.

Isn't the point of detaching the saucer so they can escape after a warp core breach? They leave the saucer behind so they can all die when engineering explodes?

It doesn't work like that. You can only meld remotely with someone whose katra you share. It's canon.

There are over 300 science experiments running simultaneously on the Discovery. The saucer is where they keep the dangerous ones.

They're not escaping from a warp core breach, they're escaping from science run amok.

Std gets a different standard.

tlhIngan Hol jat vay’, /DIS/?

>it's bs
ftfy

>escape after a warp core breach

It was primarily to separate combat/military from civilians. In the case of the USS Discover, I'm assuming the disc is primarily where the several hundred research projects are being discovered. I assume that's the priority compared to anyone's life.

Why don't they always make sure they share their katra with at least one person so they can contact them in an emergency?

I would rather watch a show about her.

Apparently it's a toil on the body...

And it would have been worth it to contact someone from the delta quadrant.

Sure, bs...
memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Katra

Because it's not a fucking toothbrush, it's their consciousness.

Aka shit writing.

>Sup Forums is fighting over whether STD or Orville are better, when they're both 1/10 shows at best

It's literally fucking DSC

I like her, but some of her dialogue seemed like a struggle for Yeoh.

When Sarek was trying to recover Spock even the high priest types of Vulcan were like "yo Sarek this shit is illogical and basically a myth, you sure about this?"

>Enterprise is bs
Rude.

>He shares his toothbrush

That's fucking gross.

YOU CAN'T ESCAPE ME FRIEZA!

You are right. It didn't bother me much. Not like I needed her to fix my credit card issues.

Why would magical, instantaneous mental communication be without adverse effects?

That's what autists do.

So Lorca is Garth of Izar right?

Fuck, lol

tlhIngan Hol yajwI'mo' Discovery jInba'wI, jIghojchoH.

>/dis/
>not STD

>this homo still pushing DIS when the entire board wants STD

You underestimate autistic rage user.

Wouldn't he still be in the asylum at this point? I'm hazy on the details of his incarceration.

Tell me about the shuttle pilot. Why did he leave the ship?

and this is her fault as an actress how?

The shuttle name?

if anything she did too good a job

Oh hey its the shitty version of the orville. Didnt know this series still had fans. Im guessing the average age of this thread is like what, 35? 40?

obviously, except for what zephram cochrane said, "star trek" is not an in-universe term

It does not make this any less STD however

So the galaxy is filled with magic spores?
Is that like the force?
But you can also teleport to anywhere with them.
Why don't they just teleport bombs onto Qo'noS?

Yep same as the little cunt that played Jeoffrey in Game of Thrones. Great job portraying a douche. They are good actors. That being said, Picard was a fool to pass up sex with Admiral Mantis.

>this fucking dumbass calling it /DIS/

STD

STD

STD