/lgbt/ here, could you please stop shitposting and trying to get us to vote for Trump? It isn't happening...

/lgbt/ here, could you please stop shitposting and trying to get us to vote for Trump? It isn't happening. The best you can hope for is that we vote for Johnson.

Other urls found in this thread:

reason.com/blog/2015/11/19/gary-johnson-isis-refugees-syria-terror
donaldjtrump.com/POSITIONS
lgbtqnation.com/2016/07/mike-pences-top-seven-homophobic-moments-many/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can I still shitpost and try to get you to an hero?

go back to your fag board and fucking stay there, degenerate sucm

Sure, but you'll probably kill yourself before I do.

back to your board, you cretin

>wanting a candidate that imports boatloads of mudslimes
>wanting a noboarders fag that lets in boatloads of mudslimes

why are faggots so self destructive? if you're not buttfucking aids ridden freaks you're importing people that literally want you dead.

You mean Gary "What's Aleppo" Johnson?

There's a reason why you have your own board
Stay out, you fucking autist

Enjoy getting shot by muslims them.

AUTISM.

Why can't you just ignore?

You had to come here and make an ass of yourself. Just like all libs.

Now fuck off.

You guys realize you can have multiple tabs open, right?

I love how you assume I'm voting for Clinton. I actually think she's a horrible candidate too, so yeah, I'm voting Libertarian.

Expecting gays to just grovel at your feet and vote for Trump while calling us faggots is silly, user.

don't fucking flatter yourselves

if someone is bugging you degenerates on your own board it's one of you, not us.

we don't give a fuck what you do.

since you're here /lgbt/fag stop posting on /r9k/

FUCK OFF FAGGOT

GAY IS NOT OK

it all makes sense now. Barron is autistic.

FUCK OFF FAGGOT
REEEEEEEEEEE

>>>/LGBT/

>Why can't you just ignore?
Because

A) You retards keep sliding /lgbt/. Knock that off.
B) You retards keep sliding Sup Forums. Knock that off.
C) You retards keep going HURRR WHY WONT YOU FAGGOTS VOTE TRUMP on Sup Forums, even after Pence was the VP. Its ridiculous.

Damn though, I thought this was Sup Forums, not /tumblr/. Y'all getting triggered.

Quit trying to subvert us then, faggot

>/lgbt/ here,
Implying you speak for all faggots.

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/88042777

/faggot/ here. Voting for Trump. The alt-right will never die.

But I'm gay and I'm voting for Trump.

Why are you presenting yourself as part of a monolith?

dont like immigration?

Go die

>v-vote for Johnson!

Only a self-hating gay or a hopelessly ignorant moron would vote for Pence. Nice try.

Feel free to humor me, though. Why should I vote for Trump? Because he's not Hillary?

I thought gays were men. Why would you vote for a woman?

so you're going to kill yourself, but it's a timing thing

Healthy young child goes to Sup Forums, gets pumped with flat earth conspiracy theories, doesn't feel smart and changes - AUTISM.

Many such cases!

No need to vote Trump. AIDS will get you before november.

Get a load of this faggot

Trump has a hot cock.

Sure, you kill yourself first and I promise I'll be right behind you.

Ah yes, anti-trump = pro-hillary, I forgot.

Gary wants to import a bunch of dumb muslims too.

Aw shit I'll definitely vote Trump now, you opened my eyes

>LGBTBBQ fruitloop riding the johnson

>le voting for johnson meme
you've been smoking too much aleppo my man

do you live in SF ?

I expect you to vote in your own self interest whether I call you a cock gargling cumstain or not you illiterate cupcake. Johnson wants to open the boarders, which guarantees you more mudslimes and spics, neither of whom are exactly mincing queen friendly. And I expect no-one to do any grovelling, which is a concept that must seem pretty alien to someone as depraved as you.

> Wanting people who, if given the opportunity, will throw you off a fucking roof to be let into the country
Not only are you a faggot, your also fucking retarded. Kill yourself.

You are a fucking disgrace to gay men everywhere.

>/lgbt/ here
kys

>gays voting for a Johnson

Can you faggots ever stop thinking about dick?

Gary is bluepilled as fuck on Islam.

>We must face the fact that ISIS is a murderous, violent movement driven by Sharia ideology, not by the religion of Islam. We need not and should not be Islamophobic, but all who are free and wish to be free should be Shariaphobic.
>We need to take our share, and I'm not sure what that share should be. I'd like to come up with a formula based on our coalition partners. I wouldn't say zero, but I don't know if 65,000 puts us in the category of "our fair share."
reason.com/blog/2015/11/19/gary-johnson-isis-refugees-syria-terror

All of the fags I know are based and are voting for Trump.

And? I don't give a shit about Muslims here, just like I don't give a fuck about Christians. The real issue is with the FBI being fucking horrendous, and Trump has no idea how to fix that issue.

You guys are acting like the US will turn into Saudi Arabia if anyone but Trump gets in, its embarrassing.

At least he has policies he's outlined, unlike a certain meme candidate.

Minnesota, SF sucks.

>ignorant
>self-hating
>moron
All those buzzwords, you might as well add BTFO, racist, xenophobic, and homophobic in there faggot. An hero

I bet you would vote for a johnson faggot

Degenerate here, you don't speak for everyone who's lgbt.
Even then we make up such a low percentage of the voting population it doesn't really matter.

Faggot

>I don't give a shit about Muslims here
Bluepilled as fuck my faggot friend. Just look at history, Islam destroys everything it touches. A small amount of Muslims turns into a larger and larger amount and eventually they'll try to take everyone's rights. It's a cancer on society.

Moron isn't a buzzword, you thin-skinned crybaby.

Why don't you call me a cuck while you're at it, really shake things up?

Wait wait, OP's pic, that's fake right?

He's smart enough to put shoes on, he can't possibly believe that anti vaccination shit.

You made me kek. I knew all the fags and trannies always vote Johnson every day. Didn't know the legbutts where going to break convention.

I don't care if a person is gay. I care if they are a fucking retard.
Now shoo shoo back to your alphabet soup board bitch.

vote for whoever you feel like faggot, you are like 2% of the population living exclusively in blue states.

you basically are a bunch of child abuse cases the jews decided to use in order to legally remove religion from the public square. You are still fucked in the head, even after you get a gay wedding cake.

Literally the first six posts on your garbage board are men pretending to be women, fuck off and stay gone

>Degenerate here, you don't speak for everyone who's lgbt.
If someone who is LGBT is voting for Trump, they are:

1) Ignorant of his campaign and his VP's policies.
2) Self-loathing
3) A performance artist
4) Someone who is genuinely wanting to believe that Trump will make America Great Again (I'm sure there are two people out there this applies to).

Sorry if that hurts your feelings, but just because you're LGBT doesn't mean you get to be excused from doing dumb shit.

He absolutely tweeted that.

>Expecting gays to just grovel at your feet
Except you're advocating for voting for muh closetted faggot with added muslims
You're a irrelevant piece of scum mate, election after election has run with the argument of equality and gay marriage when neither of these things are true problems or what the government should be concerned with.
Your sense of entitlement is deafening, nobody cares if you're gay, nobody carse if you vote for the socket where you want to place your cock, a faggot voting johnson is a vote from hillary since your retarded movement is literally pandering, highlighting of a demographic that is irrelevant, void of any benefits and hypocritical in every aspect.
Queers are worthless, don't let anyone tell you any different because when faced with the question of who should run the country your go to is a faggot who is pandering to you and the people who hate you host.
There are men who happen to be gay, you are part of a group filled to the brim with mentally fucked people who are having their delusion accommodated to simply to pretend that you're not the disgusting piece of filth you are.
Keep thinking anyone gives a fuck about you other than hoping you and your ilk are on the end of the collective lgbt bash that's coming, especially considering the increasing muslims coming into your western bastions of safety that you spit upon.
You are a waste of space

I'm a fag and I am voting for trumpo

>election after election has run with the argument of equality and gay marriage when neither of these things are true problems or what the government should be concerned with.
Nigga I just got the right to get married pretty recently, that's kind of a big deal.

Oh, but if it doesn't impact you I guess it doesn't matter~

Eat shit. Im a fag and Ive supported Trump from the beginning.

This is why I can't fucking stand your board. You say its for fags but its really a political board, just like the term 'gay' itself.

Btw, nice job importing your leftist insanity to Mexico where they are protesting national "Legalization" of 'gay marriage'.

We were doing just fine there until you lefty fucking loons went down and started trying to push your crazy shit there.

You fucked up a natural order here, in Europe, and now you are doing it elsewhere in the New World.

Check the numbers. Fags dont want marriage, and I am tired of this feminist lesbian hijacking. This is why fags are leaving that looney LGBTQIAAP2SA batshit bloc you have been pushing on us for 30 goddam years.

Maybe now you'll fuck up about being a faggot then?

Sup Forums doesnt give a shit about your fag board. Its just gay Trump supporters that go on to the gay board

Obviously we're looking to convert some traps to vote for Trump so we can have right wing lgbt loving.

/lgb/ reporting in and voting for Trump. OP is likely a mentally-deranged man who wants to lop off his penis.

I seriously hope you're joking.

Is McAfee running this time? here's hoping he wins if he is, truly the only tiny little irrelevant hope for your nation.

lol ctr butthurt, what happened to Hilary again ?

There is a decent amount of secret homos here
You can pretend all you want but a solid majority of your board traffic has Nazis in it

How do you feel about Pence? Assuming you're not just a shitposter.

Quality Australian post

Nah,

dude weed lmao

back to your containment board you mentally retarded freak.

Does Johnson have the support of the LGBALEPPOTQ+ community now?

Why would I be joking? Check it yourself if you don't believe me.

She did her best World Trade Center impression today, pretty good performance imo.

Nah, that's me and I'm still voting Trump.
OP's just a fag, nothing new here.

I laughed out at that one.

Oh fuck me, it's real.

Well eh, good luck.

But Pence is nice and genuinely cares about everyone.

>/lgbt/ here
>waaaaah why won't you cater to me and my identity politics?!

Are you white?
Are you male?
Do you enjoy not being thrown off rooftops by screaming muslims?

Then Trump is your candidate.

Trump is the meme candidate, quot trying to flatter yourself.

CHECKT N' REKT

>At least he has policies he's outlined, unlike a certain meme candidate.

You should give this site a read, it may open your eyes to reality:
donaldjtrump.com/POSITIONS

>I love how you assume I'm voting for Clinton
Buy that's exactly who you're voting for if you don't vote for Trump
The other meme "candidates" are basically throw away votes which give Killary more chances to win
You're fucking retarded

>Implying all gays are faggots
Get off your high horse in thinking you represent a group. There are plenty of lgbt persons who aren't shitposting fags such as yourself.

>passed a law that accidentally allowed you to fire gays based on religion
>no one did that
>when pointed out, pence fixed it right away

Damn, what a bastard. By the way, no one gives a shit about you. The average American doesn't give a fucking shit about gays. They care about job, the economy, and security.

And why are you so panicked? It's not like Trump can undo gay marriage or pass laws into play that fuck you over. Even if he made replacements to the SCOTUS, they can't just dig up old issues without president and change them.

And the end of the day, you're a stupid faggot who's just making noise to get attention. Fuck off, no one cares.

Gays are literally the opposite of men

go be gay somewhere else

/lgbt/ here, you don't speak for all fags.

GTFO collectivist trash, you don't speak for everyone
#trans4trump

Yeah I definitely want to support a guy who wants to defund Planned Parenthood and put money towards conversion therapy camps, and the guy who voted to have gays who got married (and the people who wed them) arrested, he seems like a real sweetheart.

Trump is a meme candidate. Hillary has had gaff after gaff and he still can't catch up. Embarrassing!

lgbtqnation.com/2016/07/mike-pences-top-seven-homophobic-moments-many/

You're a doofus.

>I live in the cuckest state in America
You live in little Somalia
How are you not voting Trump? Somalians literally beat and murder homos in their home country and eventually if they aren't deported they will take your state over and do exactly that

>checks source
Into the trash it goes

Do it for Milo

>caring about the VP
He doesn't do anything except break the rare case of a tied vote in the senate.

No, those freaks are trannies. Yuge difference

>Trump is a meme candidate. Hillary has had gaff after gaff and he still can't catch up. Embarrassing!
>Hillary's continual gaffs aren't embarrassing

WEW
E
W

Pence? Pence is fine. Could stand to be a bit firmer, maybe, but I guess his charm is subtlety.

I think your question might emanate from some flare up he had a bit back when he was doing nothing more than taking legit social conservative values, since just calling things common sense seems to be out of fashion these days. A bit like how 'misogyny' has been coined to make sanity sound like a pejorative. I digress.

Anyways, my point is that he just smoked out what the Log Cabin Republicans are really about. They claim to have conservative values, but cling to lefty ideas like 'equality' and 'gay marriage'. These are leftist inventions. They aren't real principles.

Thus their bitching about the convention platform, and why I have no use for them. Nothing but establishment quislings carrying the ultra-fems water where it doesn't belong.

The worse attack on us has been the perversion of language. And its not just us. The media has perverted so much of our language that its becoming impossible to have a coherent lucid discussion. This PC shit is absolute poison.

/rant I g2g for a bit

Not even Bernie could get LGBT people to not vote for Hillary.

>is a fag
>plays fag card
>cries because fags should get married
>votes for "What's Allepo" candidate who wants in anti gay marriage mooslums
>ends up crying because Sup Forums doesn't care about faggetry

How long did it take for science to prove fags are retarded?