How can we stop the death cults of Abrahamism from destroying europe once again?

How can we stop the death cults of Abrahamism from destroying europe once again?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_demons_in_the_Ars_Goetia?wprov=sfla1
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/05/22/mormons-more-likely-to-marry-have-more-children-than-other-u-s-religious-groups/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_method#History
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If it wasn't Christianism it wouldn't exist any Europe or what you call Western culture at first.

lmao look this delusional kike worshiper.

What exactly did judeo-christianism offer to western culture?

Literally one of the basis that created it. Denying it is stupidity.
Also,

>judeo

kek

>Literally one of the basis that created it

dude what? did you just have a stroke? that is no answer at all. Try again kike worshiper

I'd suggest you to read a book.

hahahaha look thisd DUMB kike worshiper. He can't answer one simple question. I will ask you again kike worshiper, tell me one positive thing that JUDEO-Christianism offered to western culture. I will be waiting friend. I will give you some time to search some wiki pages since you are probably uneducated like most kike worshipers

Just as expected. Kike worshipers themselves can't even defend their own hebrew death cult. These people are a joke

Agreed man. fuck all the abrahamic religions. Can't get too mad at them though, like with Muslims, Christians have been equally brainwashed.

at least most kike worshipers embrace their actual religion. Sup Forumscucks on the other hand are in complete denial about their own kike cult.

They actually think they can be european nationalists and worship a globalist kike lmao this is just pathetic

>inb4 da joos are fake khazarz!

But it was germanics that destroyed the roman empire

Are you germanic?

Only a germanic can be this ignorant

>Dawkins

Good goy.

Why germanics are so stupid

but the homo genus did originate from africa, are you saying science is wrong?

Convert to mormon and outbreed the brown people

why don't you try to answer the question then if you are smarter than that hue monkey?

First we need to de-fang muslims. Then we need to replace the fractional reserve banking system with something that doesn't involve lending taxpayers money back to him. This kills the jewish pyramid scheme.

Jooz spotted
Remember Shlomo it has to be subtle for magic to work. Don't force it
Oh by the way, don't forget to scratch your anus.

>hur durr if you don't worship a jew you are a jew shill

kek nice try. Do you know who are the biggest supporters and donators to Israel? Christians who believe jews are the chosen people and for the second coming of Yeshua to happen Jews must control Jerusalem. Jews would really love to have their supporters gone, right Schlomo?

Christianity is what generated the spirit that lead to the formation of the sciences. This would never happen in a rational hubristic emperor god roman era.

The church absorbed aristotles theories and used the basis of universalism to expand it. As with plato. Further, universalism was the first major religious worldview that justified a religious support for science. Becuase it meant that all truth was inherently from god and no truth can contradict between metaphysical and real. The only contradictions are interpretations.

As a result, you dont see science forming and kicking off anywhere in the world but the west.

Islam had a great science start but they had fatalistic islamic beliefs. The doctrine commanded itself over all facts and the ultimate worldview was NOT universalist. kafir and apostates, jews and christians were considered apes and animals. Lower than human. This cannot be justified within a universalist moral system.

Ultimately science and western civilization owes everything to the church. All attempts to undermine the church currently (vis marxism and its morphs) have all lead to mass death, disgusting amounts of baby murder, nihilism and the abandonment of science. Specifically the undermining of science by politics due to its influence.

Christ was a jew, but he literally came to abolish all the jewish crap that was going on in favor of a morality that was inclusive.

Interestingly christ appeared right before the great population boom. There are no coincidences with god.

You are a fool

You need to bomb the jews, muslims, x-tians holiest sites. Utterly destroy them so they cant be rebuilt.

Once they will see that Armageddon did not come, and their saviors did not come, they will lose their faith.

We bombed Japan to deprogram them from thinking Hirohito was a living god, and bombed Germany to show them Hitler was wrong about his worldview.

Its the only way. The jews and christians will get the hint for sure. The muslims may not, so as a last measure we nuke the middle east. Once we do that the majority of those left will snap out of it.

One

>Christianity is what generated the spirit that lead to the formation of the sciences.

stopped reading there. Every single thing about science was founded by Greeks and renaissance started by rediscovering the Greek knowledge. Try again kike worshiper

The Reformation and The Renaissance

>judeo-christianism created the renaissance
sometimes I don't even know if you guys are serious or just trolling

Oh look, a delusional turkshit

>are you saying science is wrong?

Funny you say this when you claim Christians are blind and dogmatic

butthurt mexinigger kike worshiper with mutilated kike dick detected lmao

>Cyprus in any position to call anyone a nonwhite

Go back to turkey

Not an argument.

lol? did I claim science is perfect and never wrong? In fact, you are free to disprove the current science any time you want. If you really have proof that humans didn't originate in Africa why don't you just publish your thesis? This is what science is all about

you do realize the average american has around 10% nigger and 5% native american genes right? you are a fucking mongrel lmao

sorry I meant to say ""white"" american

How can we stop atheism from destroying white birthrates?

>I didn't saw science couldn't be wrong!
>WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU QUESTIONING SCIENCE!? I CAN'T EVEN!

kys

did you even read my post? science is correct until someone disproves it. Why don't you disprove it if you think its wrong? or maybe you are waiting someone else smarter to do it for you?

Look at this map. There's Greek Cyprus and Turk Cyprus.

Guess what? Neither are white. You are even more of a mongrel than I could ever be.

I want christcucks to leave

You literally said:

>Are you saying science is wrong?

Keep denying your dogmatic views of science. That shit is like a doctrine to you.

sorry buddy but even turks don't have negroid genes like you. One drop rule friend, you are a nigger mongrel, stop projecting your insecurities lmao

Imagine Europe without Christianity

Shit would be Africa with snowniggers

and how do you know that I said that ironically? I sincerely asked you if you think the science about the matter is wrong. If you really think its wrong then where are your scientific proofs?

lmao that delusiona historical knowledge. wouldn't expect a dumb mulatto kike worshiper to know anything about history though

>one drop rule

by that logic you are a worthless shitskin

And this is where I leave you and this shit thread. Saged

bahaha butthurt negroid kike worshiper got so butthurt he has to leave thread. fuck off kike worshiper, if you are so insecure that you started crying by online bants then Sup Forums is not for you, you dumb cuck weakling kike worshiper lmao

see
Is it just pure coincidence white birthrates collapsed worldwide exactly when they started to become more secular en masse?

Hybrid vigor, you inbred piece of shit ;)

its called r/k selection you faggot. Richer and more developed nations have less kids so they can spend more time and energy on them to produce a better offspring, while poor and shitty nations have a bunch of kids in hopes one of them will turn out ok

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_demons_in_the_Ars_Goetia?wprov=sfla1

That's kike science you're listening to, the "out of Africa" theory has been disproven, it's right up there with Guns, Germs, and Steel with the bullshit egalitarian race-mixing Jew propaganda.

then at what location did the homo genus originate?

Murder cuck priests.

Drink a horn of mead, and then sacrifice them Barbarian style.

Europe has been at the top of world quality of life for a very long time and has only recently had birthrates fall below the replacement rate.

Really makes you think...

just keep having gay sex faggot

>1970
>what is technology
technology had major advancements the last 50 years that improved quality of life

the most developed nations are the least religious ones, is this coincidence too?

Look at European Chrtisitan parties - same open borders, gibs, anti-White anti-racism policies, just with anti-gay marriage anti-trans stance

Every human genotype migrated out of NorthEastern Africa EXCEPT the modern nigger who's origins are still unknown, this was well-known but the (recent) theory butchered existing science to promote an agenda, and thus the whole "We are all Africans" shit started. Go suck some BBC, you kike mongrel.

kek. if you are just racist then why can't you just believe all humans originated from africa and niggers are just the proto-humans that didn't evolve any further? You know just because we all came from africa doesn't make everyone the same right? We all evolved from fish too that doesn't mean we are all fish lmao.

Because niggers ARENT human, that's what I'm trying to say, they have more genetic similarity to bonobos than Caucasoids, they were never part of the same evolutionary chain as us, that's why mixing with them is the most harmful.

>they have more genetic similarity to bonobos than Caucasoids

now you are just spewing bullshit. Niggers can procreate with you but they can't with bonobos, how can they be more genetically similar?

Genetic mutations, it's been millions of years.

dude lmao, a species can't just mutate and become able to procreate with another unrelated species just like that. At least use actual science to promote your racism, all you are doing now is make serious racial realists look stupid

I'm not calling atheism wrong. It just happens to correlate with a disturbing amount of degeneracy.

A sustainable birthrate is necessary for civilization, and it just happens that atheists don't reproduce much.

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/05/22/mormons-more-likely-to-marry-have-more-children-than-other-u-s-religious-groups/

Not surprising that Europe is importing millions of religious people to do the breeding for them as their own populations have stopped having children.

and who is importing those millions? Merkel is a Christian. Also, you put a lot of emphasis on reproduction. This is the modern world, more people doesn't equal more advancement. Its better to invest in quality of people instead of quanity

You don't need more people, but you should at least be able to replace the population you have. That's the definition of sustainability. Population decline has a large number of negative effects. The "modern" European welfare states are collapsing as there literally aren't enough young working people to supply the large aging population with their benefits.

But many white countries won't undergo population decline as they're literally replacing their populations with religious people who WILL reproduce. In this way atheism itself is unsustainable.

>atheism itself is unsustainable.
topkek. You act as if "atheism" is some kind of ideology that tells people not to procreate. I am pretty sure people won't magically start procreating if they start believing there is a magic sky daddy

also, one of the biggest exaples, China is practically atheist and has the largest ethnic group population in the world. They had such a big population growth they had to force people to have less kids because they were too many, so your "atheism makes you have less kids" is just bullshit

Reformation = thousands of dead Europeans
Renaissance = rebirth of Greco-Roman ideals in Europe
Greek Polytheism > Christcuckianity

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_method#History

>The modern scientific method crystallized no later than in the 17th and 18th centuries. In his work Novum Organum (1620) – a reference to Aristotle's Organon – Francis Bacon outlined a new system of logic to improve upon the old philosophical process of syllogism.[136] Then, in 1637, René Descartes established the framework for scientific method's guiding principles in his treatise, Discourse on Method. The writings of Alhazen, Bacon and Descartes are considered critical in the historical development of the modern scientific method, as are those of John Stuart Mill.[137]

Almost like your picture correlates more with the formalisation of the scientific method than anything else

Too bad there's no possibility of a middle ground between those two opinions. Oh well.