/sci/ here, do you realize how mentally retarded you all act, or even possibly are?

/sci/ here, do you realize how mentally retarded you all act, or even possibly are?

facepalm.jpg

This board is 60% satire friend.

>/sci/
Isn't that the board for pseudo intellectuals?

Do you realize that watching star trek does not make you scientifically literate? Do you also realize that referring to yourself as a Sup Forums board does not make your post any more credible?

Surely your great wit would also have forethought that making a thread with the only message being "u r retard" is a shitpost, correct? You claim to have gotten your math degree from 9gag university, so you must have realized your post was highly wasteful and completely uninformative, besides your assertion of having sucked many dicks.

40% shitposting
25% Autism
20% satire
10% real information
5% HAPPENING

>any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic

>implying the world is mechanistic
>implying conciousness is not one aspect of the fabric of reality

STRONGBOW!!!

kek
more like 90% kids asking for homework help and 10% unemployed high school teachers

>tfw too intelligent to shitpost

this is how you sound

/lit/ here

Sup Forums is always right

Thanks for the context.

Dont stay here. Seriously, go back to your /sci/.
Its better being bluepilled. Ignorance is bliss.
You have been warned.

>Being a star trek nerd
>in 2000+16

Kek surpasses all knowledge and understanding. Meme magick is merely a conduit of his power

You all proved two points to me, first you all make many assumptions, due to the fact that many of you said I'm a Star Trek fan just due to a picture I used, yet I've never even seen said show. Two, you all are just pathetically easy to troll.

Who the fuck asked you?

And fuck science. I know I'm in a minority, my Sup Forums brethren seem to mostly hold science in high esteem, but we're not all bowing at the feet of your new religion of non-thinking-ism.

PRAISE KEK SCIFAG

some of them realize it, others believe everything and better not to mention the shills