So apparently Lindsay the babykilling Nostalgia Chick killed Mr Metokur's new TGWTG video, which went live Sunday night...

So apparently Lindsay the babykilling Nostalgia Chick killed Mr Metokur's new TGWTG video, which went live Sunday night.

Apparently Lindsay doesn't like the fact that Jim was boosting the signal towards the fact that the baby she murdered was Spoony's and the fact that she once wrote a rap song glorifying sexually assaulting women.

Mirrors to the video however are now up though

youtube.com/watch?v=7cYEyteIu4M

Link to MP3 of Jim's cover of Lindsay's Rape song when?

How could Lindsay get the video pulled?

Lindsay might not but Sarah "Pedo" Butts could. And the video calls her out as a pedophile shemale....

Both of them could have. They run in the same circles after all.

Wonder how long until Jim gets banned wholesale or all of his shit demonitized. He has already repeatedly kicked the hornet's nest. This could get cause the bastards to nuke him from orbit.

It's on Eggkara

HMMMMMMMMMM?

rewatching the comp video to piss of Lindsay

I wonder if she also killed Metokur's new TGWTG video without ever seeing it first, just like her baby.

>retard faggot drama
>television & film

Why do they always try to fight it and take these videos down? It's like how thrashing around in quick sand will just make you sink even more. Freaking out and getting butthurt over a video just invokes the streisand effect.

So this is confirmation beyond the shadow of a doubt that she killed spoony junior.

If dubs then yes

He's never monetized his videos. What you probably mean is his Patreon getting taken down or something.

Lindsay's a way better content creator than MisterMetokur anyway.

Lindsey Ellis is that girl everyone knows at one point in their life: the super tryhard larva of a future soccer mom who infests a group of guys and slowly plays them all down the middle and against each other with the energy generated by her floppy puss and their collective nerd thirst.

Then the day comes where she runs out of options in that regard, and in a storm made of half self-loathing, half deciding it'd all the dudes fault she was such a cringey, clingy parasite, and so re-invents herself into a Balls-To-The-Wall Feminist Empowered Womyn.

Everyone has known at least one girl like this.

>future soccer mom
That's giving Lindsey too much credit. She diverged from the normal path when she got infected with the social justice mind virus, and billions of years of evolutionary programming got overridden, so she killed her kid and ended her genetic legacy forever.

Jim seems like the kind of guy who would've been a shock jock who thinks he's funnier than he is, I do hate the TGWTG though so meh

RAPE RAPE

Is Lindsay really that bad? I watched a few of her videos and yeah, she's a feminist, but she wasn't annoying or anything.

the kids could have called him SpooJu

It's one of those things where she kept that crazy SJW shit to herself at first, but then as it became more and more the "new thing" with anita and those ilk coming into the fold, she started openly expressing the tumblr shit more and more

Typical example of showing her true colors.

this is nothing. Comic book industry people have actually been caught planning to assault a youtuber that's gained notoriety for mocking the 'diversity' shit they put into their books and how it doesn't actually do good business. Like talking about hunting him down at a con

>watching a whiny beta racist like metokur

LOL
no wonder Sup Forums is so fucking angry all the time. thee pathetic piece of shit are the people they look up to. you kids are so fucking sad it's hilarious.

Doesn't surprise me at all. It's not like these anarchist tactics started with antifa by any means.

I'm just glad Jim does a good job with the opsec. /ourguy/ would have a couple hundred pissed off and unhinged e-celebs looking for blood if they were able to find out who he is. No doubt some of them have probably started hiring private investigators to find out who he is, ever since he started the TGWTG series

imagine being this butthurt

Youtube just put a bunch of SJW shits (including Sarah Butts IIRC) in charge of their censorship/banning department in terms of letting them pick and chose who gets banned/unpersoned/demonitized/etc. People Lindsay is best friends with and who can kill a video if she asks them to

Jim predates /pol
Do you guys have to drag this into every fucking thread, this really is the new SJW scare

why would we be butthurt at winning against you? only thing is, at this point, liberals win so much it's a little empty. you pathetic racist fucking losers should try to put up more of a challenge.

Who gives a fuck what some autistic fucking weirdos do on their blog site. Jesus Christ how pathetic can you be.

kek

>Sup Forums has never heard of /new/

why am i surprised that all the Sup Forumsshits on here are actually redditor newfags LOL

>boosting the signal
literally fuck off back to tumblr you fucking asspie

>he's so mad he literally cannot type through his tears
>he just has to post a random image and cry himself to sleep

HAHAHAHAHA it's too fucking easy. you racist little literally just roll over and die, because you know we are better than you.

You're butthurt because you bring up your vendetta against shitposters in a fucking e-celeb thread
/new/ was small and nobody gave a fuck until moot deleted it, I literally have never visited either in my life because i'm not a burger

I know. I'm just saying that the effort is futile. Take one video down today, and there will be dozens of mirrors of it the next day. They won't be able to actually prevent anyone from watching this, hence bringing up the streisand effect.

keep em coming

no, YOU are butthurt because you have to extrapolate meaningless e-celeb drama into something political and tribal, just to have something to feel good about. that is how fucking pathetic you people are.

LOL he is trying to type through the tears. and failing miserably. HAHAHAHA

Jim's going to have to get a real job eventually, he's no better than the e-celebs he hates on.

Take a guess.

the most interesting part is that I tried the URL, and it doesn't even give the typical "blah blah blah copyright infringement" shit. The notification literally says "this has been taken down for violating our hate speech policies".

The entire idea of "hate speech is bullshit", but even that aside, literally nothing in Jim's video constitutes anything that would even come close to fitting the definition.

Aborting one man's video after aborting another's kid isn't really creating anything.

Unless you're talking about her tranny Transformers videos.

Jim knows this, it's why he's kept his online persona and his identity completely separate.