HOLY FUCK WHAT HAPPENS IF CLINTON DIES BEFORE THE ELECTION IS OVER

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Election_Day_(United_States)
cnn.com/2016/01/06/politics/joe-biden-regrets-not-running-for-president/
cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2016/09/absentee_ballot_applications_f.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DISCUSS

Doesnt Kaine take over as the nominee by default?

The DNC would gather all the delegates again and they would be unbound to vote on any candidate that add their name to the bunch.

I assume it mostly just be a race between Bernie and Biden. Dems would also likely call for the election be delayed at least a month.

Yes

/thread

No he doesnt. Though he would still be the VP pick.

As of today, the election IS over.

When she dies is just a formality.

This.
Election postponed until other party gets their shit together.

>BEFORE THE ELECTION IS OVER

Joe Biden takes her place and the true monster reveals itself.

They would loose for sure, though!

What monster?

If the election were to be delayed I don't think I could take this election even remotely seriously anymore

If that happened, he wouldn't be on the ballot in most states, guaranteeing a landslide victory for Trump.
This means more votes for Gary Johnson or Jill Stein.

Isn't Biden preferable to Clinton?

haha the outrage would be so big alex jones will probably stroke out, trump will be 20+ in the polls when its all set and done

>Dems would also likely call for the election be delayed at least a month.
We don't delay elections because a candidate has died. It won't happen. I'm more interested in how we will handle the mail-in ballots that have already been mailed that have voted Hillary.

>We don't delay elections because a candidate has died
are you a billionaire? because I don't think you're the one in control of that.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if this vote is rigged

You mean Bill Get Under the Desk Clinton 2.0?

I just want to see Sup Forums's reaction to it, I don't care what happens to the election

>inb4 king nigger obama serves for even longer

It's written in the Constitution. They would have to move the fucking Earth to get it all the way up to SCOTUS in time, and it would still be a blatant violation. You can't.

There are plenty of blatant violations of constitutional rights, especially in a time of crisis

Supposing she dies right before the elections, not giving enough time to come up with an alternative...
Tim kaine would become the democratic nominee and the leading house Democrat would become the VP.
Other than that, it's all speculation.

The election can't be postponed you jackass.

Biden already said it isn't happening

All fucking pedophiles must hang

Source?

>crisis
It won't be a fucking "Constitutional Crisis".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Election_Day_(United_States)

Biden is 73 years old dude. He wants to GTFO and retire. His son just died.

cnn.com/2016/01/06/politics/joe-biden-regrets-not-running-for-president/

Basically this. 8 years takes it's toll

You guys talk as if a dead person has never been voted into office before.

maybe not for president but the ballots are made already...

It is a political deadend. No contender will want to be nominee this late I the game because the odds of winning are so bad. They cannot even get on the ballot in 20 something States right now. The Nominee will be a weak shit candidate willing to take a playoff to go down in flames. So Bernie is a lock.

The saying is "When it's all said and done" btw. Not criticizing, just felt you should know.

If Hillary dies, there are three possibilities

>1
Because the ballots are set, the democrats push Kaine as their nominee. Trump wins.

>2
Despite the ballots being set, Democrats "nominate" a de-facto nominee who you would vote for via write in. Trump wins.

>3
King Nigger sets an executive order to suspend the election because of "unprecedented and unique circumstances." Eventually, Trump probably wins.

>Trump wins.
>Trump wins.
>Eventually, Trump probably wins.

BIDEN
I
D
E
N

Sanders or biden replaces her

Looks like all roads lead to Trump

This isn't Canada - the president doesn't get to pick when the next federal election is.

If Clinton dies before voting day, the Democratic Party will just pick some other stooge. And that stooge won't be Bernie Sanders either, seeing as he's taken himself off the registry after getting threatened by the DNC.

>. Dems would also likely call for the election be delayed at least a month.

sorry fuck them

PEDO
E
D
O

the DNC will pick somebody and call him the new nominee.

The interesting thing tho is what happens at the state level, first of all the new nominee might not even be able to get his name on the ballot because of deadline. While people could write him in, it's unlikely they will and more likely they will still vote Hillary. So the question is what happens if Hillary wins and it actually depends on the states, some states have something called "party-pledge" where they vote according to the party but many others actually have the electors pledge to individuals, meaning they might actually have to still vote for Hillary despite her being dead(the vote doesn't count) but that really depends on every state's laws.

>I'm more interested in how we will handle the mail-in ballots that have already been mailed that have voted Hillary.

Absentee ballots don't get mailed out until 40 days before election day.

He's next...

Biden is a good dude. I'd vote for him.

>private political party
>postponing the election
it's times like these I realize Sup Forums is as uneducated about politics as it is about everything else

>have her stuffed by a good taxidermist
>sit her stuffed carcas at the desk in the oval office
>change her pantsuit every day
>tweet pictures of her hard at work from time to time
>soros and sauds calling the shots behind the scenes
this was plan B from the start

>Absentee ballots don't get mailed out until 40 days before election day.

wat

>The applications could be in people's mailboxes as early as Tuesday, Sept. 6.
>If mailed, absentee ballots must be postmarked by Nov. 7 to be counted. You can also return your absentee ballot in-person to your county board of elections before polls close at 7:30 p.m. on Election Day, Husted says.

cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2016/09/absentee_ballot_applications_f.html

Tfw everyone forgets the other two major candidates and a dozen no name recognition people who threw their name in somehow.
Time to bring in the runner up.

They won't postpone it, if Dems can't get a nominee on ballots then its Johnson vs Trump. Just because one candidate drops out doesn't mean it just stops.

Sorry, my bad, you're right 40 days is the deadline for states to mail them out.

Guess I'll probably be getting my IA ballot in the next week or two then.

>Party nominates an unfit candidate
>Expect the election to be delayed when said candidate dies/pulls out

Hell no, you make your bed you fucking sleep in it.

Sorry faggots, it'ts been decided