SHE IS GOING TO DIE

SHE IS GOING TO DIE.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/trump-adviser-son-post-image-trump-s-deplorables-featuring-white-n646431
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I certainly hope so.

CRANBERRY SAUCE

yaassss

Or turn into a vegetable. That would be acceptable.

>27th September Stock market crash and reverts to gold coin and/or standard
>Hillarys campaign damaged but still going.

Check them brethren.

quads confirm
rip shillary cunton burn in hell

Holy quads of KEKNESS!

OUR LORD HAS SPOKEN

obscure "paul is dead" reference, I like it

Nuh uh

4 s in "yassss"
4 3's in checked
Confirmed.

RIP Shillary

You forgot
>4th post in the thread

If (((they))) can do it to Paul, (((they))) can do it to her!

Get got, bless you user.

We have grown so strong this year. Our power is unparalleled at this point. The kikes will be fully exposed to the world before the year is out at this rate. All we need do is shitpost.

I believe the powers that be have seen the magic we have harnessed. They are trying to tell the normies to fear us. But by speaking of our powers they have fallen into the pits of the crazed.

There is no escape.

Prepare yourselves

A HAPPENING ON MONDAY

Trump will win by a landslide, Clinton wont see the end of the year, liberals will flood the world in the sheer amount of tears when Trump gets elected
The 30 year old virgins became wizards alright, but not of the arcane magic.
The meme magic, the power of kek flows through them and allows them to manipulate fate

nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/trump-adviser-son-post-image-trump-s-deplorables-featuring-white-n646431

the dems are running out of ideas

>she will not live forever
wew lad

>Front page tomorrow:
>Clinton Body Double Rumors Proven True
>AP - Sources inside the secret service told a reporter Monday that Secretary Clinton's exit from her daughters apartment was performed by well known actor Theresa Barnwell while Clinton underwent emergency surgery late last night at New York Presbyterian to relieve a blood clot in her precentral gyrus...

Fucking RIP

No. The Donald must destroy and humiliate her in the debates first. After that, kek can judge her accordingly.

I hope she fucking dies tonight!

praise Kek