What if Trump Wins and Ushers in an Age of Darkness

This thread has been slated for Exterminatus

What if Trump Wins and Ushers in an Age of Enlightenment?

It would still be a white darkness.

I would join the army of darkness and fight in the Russo-American war against Islam.

>> implying ridding this country of rats is a bad thing

does the Age of Darknessā„¢ involved powered exosuits? if so im in.

that's the risk. If Trump wins it will be great or a total failure, if Hillary wins it will be awful anyways

I have a fleshlight. Bring it on.

>exosuit
>still using an AR

What if Trump wins and nothing changes? rely makes u think.

>he's not in the darkness already

How when he is the bringer of light? It is always darkest before the Don

he probably will and every kike shill on here is too blind to see it..too lazy to read into donald trumps jewish connections like a bunch of hypocrites

Honestly managing to hold off the leftist onslaught for 8 years would be quite an accomplishment

As would be GETTING TRIPS

wait I thought that was the plan?

shit is gonna get worse for sure. doesn't matter who wins. we have two crazy fucks running for president. this is what the people who run this country want. we are FUCKED have been

It's a decent platform. And it's much more likely to see exos as your default sodlier gear, rather than railguns being relevant in the observable future.

Then it will have been a fun the entire way down.

What if Trump wins and nothing changes because the office of the American president is a fucking joke and he has literally no real power.

but I already live in the dark.

It's always darkness just before dawn. And that dawn will be fucking golden.

dare to meme deeper op

this could be reality

What if Hillary wins and ushers in an age of darkness?

>you wear a disguise to look like human guys, but you're not a man, you're a chicken Boo

We could also talk about what would happen if the moon turns into billions of space-bees that attack earth and threaten to eradicate humanity, but we won't because it's quite unlikely.

We're living in an age of darkness right now. If hillary still manages to win this, by way of corruption, electronic ballot rigging, useful idiots, or any number of those three, then it will give the people behind this current darkness the go-ahead, that they can make it even darker, because it will have told them the frog has not yet noticed it is being boiled alive.

Age of Dark is the age of Humanity, fucking rekt you nigger