Which fanbase is worse?

Which fanbase is worse?

GoT

FPBP

Simpsons

Sneed

Twin Peaks

Never seen it? don't want to see it. won't see it.

No,

They're both bad, one is fueled by repressed homosexuality and the other by emasculation.

All of you

Which is which though?

Ironically, the groups that bitch about how much they hate these shows are worse than the fanbases themselves.

>Pickle Rick-Ai

A pickle falls in love with a girl pickle.

Unable to confess that god isn't real, he is gifted with by a deus ex pickle with the girl’s pickle number. Never minding the strange pickle code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she doesn't believe in god as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a pickleplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that god isn't real and is not the same pickle he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this pickle at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own pickle self, who too is blissfully unaware of god not being real.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private pickles in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer religion. While the two chase their respective loved pickles, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with atheism and question the NATURE of PICKLE RICK.

Most MDE fans are pretty based and keep to themselves.

that is unfortunately kind of true

hipster faggots vs alt-right retards. how about neither?

unless they're promoting new mde content...

lmao

>underage redditors vs underage redditors

>MDE

Never heard of her

Million Dollar Extremer? I hardly knew her!

>...
it's got to the point where I can tell who you are from this alone, stop posting

I like both shows, most of the time when I see either being posted it's a shitpost or someone complaining about the content.

I rarely ever see actual Rick and Morty fans on Sup Forums, only the constant bitching about them. So I'd say MDE fanbase is worse.
pic related - typical Sam Hyde fanboy

As if.

If that's the case then it must be Sam himself shitting up Sup Forums shilling himself, or that NEET guy he's paying 200 a month doing it for him.

Anti-MDEfags are far worse than MDEfags ever have been.

lol okay sam

Yes.

Styx is based, though.

Based in virgin town

>repressed homosexuality
>clearly a male(female)

Videos like that are funny when you take the stick out of your ass and realize you post on Sup Forums
That tends to be the case with most things

The fact that it's a biological female is what caused Sam to justify it in his head. Everything else about is what game him his boner.

Sam for sure is another bipolar, bisexual troubled comedian who I wouldn't be surprised if he does a lot of weed and booze. I mean look at how fat he is. Pretty sure his gf is a trap lmao

Easily MDE. My friend acts like Sam Hyde and does imaginary skits 24/7 now and it's annoying as fuck.

Rick & Morty for sure.

MDE's fan base is actually funny and interesting.

Murdoch Murdoch has the superior fan base though - They've gone so far as to actually kill rival fans and put on one of the funniest political rallies in recent memory.