Other urls found in this thread:

derpibooru.org/1084019
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4Zs7rVrrYRY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Die user's Pie Adventures fag
derpibooru.org/1084019

Propaganda

You won't here the same here. Ask people here and gypsies will be called filth compared to us while germans more hardworking than us.

Come to think of it , we have a pretty big fetish for germans,our president is german, our royal house is german, we've had more german kings than romanian ones (literally 1 which was overthrown for a german prince). Even when we took down the german king , we did it to align ourselves with the germans better.

I still want these faggots fucking dead

fucking die

How the fuck else are we going to stir up the upcoming race war? Are you even white?

Still afraid of being called a nigger?

No, I just hate these degenerates.

These fags should die

>use random picture I have downloaded that conveys the message I'm trying to get across
>was apparently made by brownies
>barneyfag floods the thread
Holy shit, it was an accident. Chill the fuck out, man.

Cause the jews have them brain washed

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Nope, containment breach. Containment breach.

Please tell me how I was supposed to tell, from a picture of a drawn man, that the image was related to mlp.

That makes sense. My Grandmother's from Korea, and she will yell in public about how the Vietnamese, Africans, etc. are "Disgusting jungle people"
Unfortunately, not completely. I'm banking on that honorary status.
+1

Because like Barneyfag, it is your job, your duty, to be well informed on all My Little Pony material, both cartoon and fan works. Are you suggesting you have something better to do with your life, or even worse, don't really give a shit one way or the other?

Exactly.

o fug :DDD
Pretty sure I'm on the hook. Nice bait.

Agreed. The black man's phenomenal success as the white women's preferred sexual partner shows that they are superior than white boys

youtube.com/watch?v=4Zs7rVrrYRY

I still think these fags should all die.

I fucking hate their shit.

ignorance,stupidity and pack mentallity

They should be killed.

fucking die

fucking die already

so many rare flags in one thread, I can barely contain myself

they should die.

they really should.

these fags should die