I've come to an epiphany that Light from Death Note is the ultimate SJW

I've come to an epiphany that Light from Death Note is the ultimate SJW.

He's obsessed with punishing people he's never met based on real and imagined grievances he learns about through the media and the internet.

He is always trying to find out people's names so he can write them down and take punitive actions against them.

He sees himself as a god among insects, creating a secular morality that is enforced with the zeal and dogma of a religious zealot.

He laughs like an autist whenever he's doing something terrible to someone.

He started out with good intentions, but is so wrapped up in his perverse sense of justice that anyone who disagrees with him is an enemy worthy of harsh punishment.

He harms innocent people for "the greater good."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think he actually had autism, and that's why Ryuk chose him, it was all for entertainment

Death note would've been so much better if some random russian secretary got a hold of it.

He probably did. He was highly intelligent but at the same time a complete sperg when it came to social situations. He was good at faking though so he was clearly an autist with sociopathic tendencies, not unlike a lot of social justice warriors.

Now realize you need to get a life.

Yeah, cool, and why should we care about some cringe-worthy, retarded cartoon, you fat, dumb, disgusting Americans?

Go to bed, Mohammed.

except he killed actual law breaking criminals instead of 'waycists'

No he wasn' a speg at all he was very popular and was very good with the ladies

>harming innocent people
>murderers in jail, cia/fbi agents

But an sjw libtard would want criminal rights and to rehabilitate these people through tax payer dollars.

Light is actually badass and was wiping scum off the earth while also solving an overpopulation problem, money problems, and such.

>Light is SJW
>Then L is user
>Keeps his identity hidden
>Probably uses TOR exclusively
>All accounts registered to fake name
>Only uses McDonald's wifi
>Loves to derail Light with logic
>Ultimately tricks Light

>ultimately tricks light

Ultimately dies to light

Are Terrarists the jews?

Shit. That's right...

I was thinking of the movie version.

I wish I had a deathnote. Actually better yet I wish I was a shinigami. That seems like the life. I'd drop my death note every time the previous owner died so I would have something entertaining to watch. I'd love to look weird like ryuk and scare the shit out of people. Fuck playing dice games for eternity.

He was basically an INFJ

you're right he's a sociopath

Light even goes into an amygdala hijack when L suggests that he's evil
Yes
Their political ideology is like Zionism in space, they even have the prayer shawls too

>killing worthless criminals is red-pilled

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Spergs don't understand social situations like that. L was more of a sperg than anyone. Light was a narcissistic sociopath. Not to mention, the Death Note probably amplified all of his worst qualities and probably bewitched him and turned him into a raging psychopath, hence the laughter.

He killed people who investigated him and threatened to kill people who criticized him.

Another user replaces him.

you are reading way to into things and spending way too much time on Sup Forums

Definitely could have learned a thing or two from the King of the Pirates, he was in for the ride pretty much all alone except for cats trying to whack him