This is CNN right now

>this is CNN right now

how does it feel to know your stupid conspiracies are being ignored by political journalists?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/06/the-questions-about-hillary-clintons-health-are-absurd/
truthfeed.com/former-cnn-reporter-exposes-the-truth-obama-paid-them-to-lie/22859/
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/11/hillary-clintons-health-just-became-a-real-issue-in-the-presidential-campaign/
abcnews.go.com/Politics/analysis-hillary-clintons-health-scare-creates-major-campaign/story?id=42022038
twitter.com/AnonBabble

drudge is 10x bigger than CNN, literally no one gives a fuck nowdays what CNN does.

>conspiracies are being ignored
>posts capture that mentions conspiracies in cnn

>it's Trump's fault that Hillary has a pneumonia

No wonder no one watches CNN and their numbers/ratings keep dropping. This is just actually sad.

What a fucking joke of a "news" organization. The mighty have fallen so far from their once lofty heights.

CNN is just MSNBC-lite now. Pure cancer.

Why is it their job to actively seek out and denounce conspiracies that have nothing to do with their campaign?

>its a conspiracy

The article on their website seems pretty fair.

That guy on the left is a total dork.

because because because

Why the fuck would he? This has been the greatest 9/11 since 2000 for Trump. Fucking campaign gold and he hasn't even opened his mouth. Wet dream.

How can you call something a conspiracy when it literally factually was just announced to not really be a conspiracy? I mean its one thing to denounce a history of self diagnosed armchair physician posts, but a whole other to actually suggest that shes fine after all this.

>how does it feel to know your stupid conspiracies are being ignored by political journalists?

we are the political journalists, shows how useful your low ratings low energy network is

>Trump campaign refuses to denounce Clinton health conspiracies
>Trump campaign refuses to denounce Clinton email investigation
>Trump campaign refuses to denounce Clinton Benghazi involvement
Why Trump? Why can't you be a good goy like Sanders?

>stupid conspiracies
That happen to be true...? the media is so full of shit, remember this for instance:
>So, to believe that something is seriously wrong with Clinton, you have to a) assume her doctor lied and b) that her coughing, which often happens when someone catches a cold or spends a lot of time speaking publicly, is a symptom of her deeper, hidden illness.
>That seems, um, unlikely to me? Beyond the Clinton conspiracy theorists who believe she had something to do with Vince Foster's death and that she was secretly responsible for everything from Y2K to the SpaceX explosion last week
>What Trump cannot — or, at least, should not — do is continue to engage with these wacky theories that emerge out of the fever swamps on the very fringe of the conservative movement. Every single person who believes in the Clinton health conspiracy is already for Trump.
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/06/the-questions-about-hillary-clintons-health-are-absurd/

I actually feel sorry for her, I don't like to see people in conditions like this, but all this "it's a conspiracy!!!1" bullshit must stop right now.

Americans saw the video for themselves, no amount of political spinning is going to have an impact on most voters - it will just turn people off of Hillary more.

The media bias really is insane and almost unbelievable though. The fact that it is so obvious I think, obvious to even average Americans now, is pretty hilarious. CNN doesn't even try to hide their bias anymore - it's some soviet union type shit almost.

I guarantee you most Americans who saw that video, even if they believe Hillary isn't "sick" or buy into that, were turned off by electing somebody who can't even attend a memorial as their national leader. If she can't even attend a memorial in moderate temperature, she isn't going to be able to do the duties of the president.

Like I said, CNN can spin it and spin it and spin it and bring on their black guests with "muh mexicans are all rapists DRUMPF111" and try to detract as much as possible - but at the end of the day, we all saw the video, the video is all over social media, and people are waking up.

Also this isn't the end. There will be more coughing fits, more seizures, more collapses, more cancelling of appearances - they will do their damned best to prop Hillary up and hide it, even if she's a near corpse. It's no longer about Hillary, it's about the establishment, special interests, large corporations etc keeping power. Hillary is just the puppet. There is too much money on the line. Even if there was video evidence of Hillary having a siezure on the floor with her eyes rolled back in her head, CNN would try to spin it in her favour "should her sickness really disqualify her as president? Are Americans Uncompassionate" etc

It's almost hilarious watching CNN now and watching the bias and constant spins. You know for a fact if it was Trump collapsing it would be 24/7 negative coverage.

This is cnn.com right now.

You forget we're living in the age of buzzword politics. If you call something a conspiracy, it losses all credibility. If you call someone a racist/bigot/xenophobe, they lose all credibility.

There is no room for debate. If you sympathize with those called racist/bigot/etc. you become the same. The other. The enemy. All credibility forever and for always lost.

>being ignored

But they're talking about them right there you retard.

Is this true

WSJ is probably the only MSM I can think of that isn't regularly biased. It leans a little conservative though.

>CNN

Its simply amazing to me that the oppressive forces that be, it's like even in their puppet they themselves are reflected, it's amazing to imagine. I see the vigorous Trump against the undead Hillary and it really feels like a battle of good ans evil

Nobody trusts CNN anymore. Everyone knows Clinton is in terrible shape.

this leaf is right
and you fucking murrica, you denounced for controlling the media
now look at this shit, huh, double standard motherfucker

>drudge

Take the bribe or commit arkancide

most TV news channels are at historic lows.

they're full of shit, shallow, don't report anything important, have vapid, annoying people talking over one another.

and now people just turn it off and watch something on netflix, or just go online

Why in the fuck do they still try to make trump think he has to disavow everything they don't like that's happening to their candidate. They aren't running this show, he is.

>Journalists
>Making news instead of reporting it

Pick two

>but a whole other to actually suggest that shes fine after all this.
But user she just tripped!! I mean overheated!!! I mean is suffering from pneumonia!!!

>literally collapsing in 28°
>conspiracy

I really admire their mental gymnastics though

>CNN
>political journalists
drop the proxy

Aus/can?

>Hillary isn't sick, okay? Her health is perfectly fine. This is just a vast right wing conspiracy.
>Hillary's own doctor has to say she was diagnosed with pneumonia
>Wow, Hillary was still campaigning while being sick. She's one tough lady.

Defending the Clintons is a mental disorder

>conspiracy
>literally diagnosed with pneumonia

I'm fucking done pretending these idiots are legitimate anymore. I knew they were biased but holy fuck revoke their press passes.

>Clinton News Network
>objective

Top kek

that bald faggot is so embarrasing

We've had presidents in much worse health than her. If anything, Hillary deserves a commendation for soldiering through her illness and staying strong

>They aren't running this show, he is.
The feeling must frustrate them.

>We've had presidents in much worse health than her.
The two examples I can think of both died in office, so no.

truthfeed.com/former-cnn-reporter-exposes-the-truth-obama-paid-them-to-lie/22859/
This might be relevant

How is it a conspiracy when her campaign admitted to her having pneumonia.

wait, what in the fuck? now he has to denounce health "conspiracies"? why? what possible thing would it do if he remains silent regarding hillary's likely illnesses?

>1 post by this ID

(((you)))

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/11/hillary-clintons-health-just-became-a-real-issue-in-the-presidential-campaign/
abcnews.go.com/Politics/analysis-hillary-clintons-health-scare-creates-major-campaign/story?id=42022038

Wtf i hate hillary now

CNN is the equivalent of that retarded kid in your school who eats glue and smells their crotch juices after sticking their hands down their pants in the middle of a busy hallway.

This year's general election notwithstanding, CNN has devolved into an awful source of news over the past decade. Even their own founder, Ted Turner, is embarrassed at what the network has become.

Trump is playing 4d waterpolo in high earth orbit. CNN is going to talk about Hillarys health one way or another and Hillary is going to pay for it.

>CTR spotted

It's okay, stupid journalists are being ignored by the public.

>1 post by this ID

it feels fine considering political journalists have been ignoring or attacking trump since day 1, and political journalists are becoming increasingly disliked by the general population

pundits and experts don't win elections or build countries, they are leeches and parasites

ATTENTION: CTR IS FREAKING THE FUCK OUT BECAUSE OF THE RECENT KKKILLARY KKKLINTON KKKAMPAIGN KKKATASTROPHE.

SHILLS ARE DESPERATELY SPAMMING POL WITH ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING TO DISTRACT FROM THE KKKILLARY KKKLINTON BODY KKKOUNT.

C T R
FUCKING
SUICIDAL

THIS IS OUR CHANCE! WE HAVE TO SHOW HOW THE MEDIA IS PUSHING THIS POOR WOMAN. SHE IS GOING TO GET HURT IF THEY KEEP PUTTING THESE EXPECTATIONS ON HER. HER TOES WE'RE DRAGGING ON THE GROUND, THEY CAN'T KEEP TREATING WOMENS LIKE THIS! LEAVE HER ALONE DAMMIT! LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!

No, its not. But that doesn't mean Drudge isn't massive by itself.

#DropOutHillary starting to trend on Twitter

>#DropOutHillary starting to trend on Twitter

#DropOutHillary starting to trend on Twitter

>#DropOutHillary starting to trend on Twitter

How do I make one of these?

Huh didn't realize watching watching hillary pass out and get dragged into a van was a vast alt-right conspiracy

And to add onto this, Fox news site ranges around 35 million unique hits per month. It dwarfs every other news site entirely.

This was all a huge scam so people would drop the clinton health issue by passing it off as its just pneumonia.

Then why the

>diapers
>pissbags
>handicapped vehicles
>auto injectors
>black handler
>pillows
>stools
>going blank then coming back not knowing wtf is going on

Pat Buchanan has addressed this. His theory why WSJ is slightly more honest than other MSM outlets is because people need to know what is really going on when it comes to money.

This