youtube.com/watch?v=njdBJUeuq3Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no

yes

no

maybe

yes

fuck you

Absolutely. One of my favorite films I saw as a kid.

We currently sit at 2-2-1, I'm breaking this tie in favor of yes

downloaded, looked at the tits, deleted

maybe

Not kino, but super comfy

if this is top tier for you, i feel bad for you

>Patrick Stewart is in this
Not even surprising. Lots of forgotten sci-fi horror films had actors in them that went on to bigger fame. Angelina Jolie in Cyborg 2, Helen Hunt in Trancers, etc

Really got my dick hard, sadly i watched it in my 20s

n-no bully

Without a shred of irony and without memeing(?) the first part of this film is straight up Lovecraftian horror at its finest. Spacemen go into a huge, truly alien spacecraft and discover "human" bodies in there. Mindblowing.

Then of course it turns into a weird vampire/zombie/tit-flick and doesn't go back to its cosmic horror roots, even with that zany ending. But that first act? Phenomenal.

Fun fact. The film was largely shot without a script. They just made it all up as they went along and boy, does it show.

There is an undeniable genius in using something so simultaneously familiar and powerful as the female form to represent an alien.

Pretty enjoyable film but really covers too much ground for it's short run time
Worth watching though

yes. one of my fave films. that intro is great.

>tits in space, the movie
gee I wonder why

But in all seriousness, yes OP this movie is very good.

Surreal, kinda comfy and hilarious all at the same time. Also features the greatest, GREATEST tits in the history of cinema.

It´s a definitive naughties eighties Kino. Excessive, in your face, ridicule and awesome Kino. Its fx are glorious and the titties´n ass show is beyond excellence. Best Hooper movie, much much better that the shitty Poltergeist (that was directed by Steven Spielberg anyway and it shows.)

My niggas.

>One of my favorite films I saw as a kid.
If I saw this as a kid it would've ruined me.

youtube.com/watch?v=njdBJUeuq3Q

Top 3 all time faps

Not kino but definitely worth watching.

Is this robot chicken?

The main chick's naked body is so perfect it looks like cgi

Is there anybody in film history that even came close?