How's pic related? Is it ever going to see a home release? It's one of those movies I was interested in...

How's pic related? Is it ever going to see a home release? It's one of those movies I was interested in, and I keep forgetting it exists.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/93d8jTrBQqY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

there is a rip out already, its a lot like a typical malick flick but without any story. basically just nature shots with a little unnecessary voiceover. Its certainly nice to look at but i couldnt get much else out of it.

shit

>there is a rip out already
there isnt
the rip that is out is the 1h30min cut with Cate Blanchett voiceover
The IMAX Experience cut is 45min with Brad Pitt voiceover

Best film I've seen in 10 years

I’m in the same boat. It’s been showing in some Lockheed Martin theater here for the past year or so. Kinda strange. Probably studying people’s reaction to it or something...

I can't believe this thing released a year ago.

FUCK

Is this worth my time?

It's Malick's best film, possibly one of the greatest films of all time.

Blanchett version is beautiful, truly stunning, awe inspiring. But it is pretty much: The Middle Part of Tree of Life: Extended Edition, with Malick's existential musings, which i love.

youtu.be/93d8jTrBQqY
the imax experience was pretty great

I hope better than his last movies. 3 times in a row doing clusterfucks.

You're clueless, family. You don't understand Malick.

is there cool space shots?

Oh yes.

>pitt and cate narrating
>cool space shots
sold

Saw it at the California Science Center IMAX theater, shit was so cash. The screen is like 7 fucking stories tall and the detail was impeccable. Probably the most beautiful movie I’ve ever seen. Unfortunately they just replaced their 70mm projector with a laser IMAX projector, which isn’t bad I guess since it can still fill the whole screen (unlike those shitty xenon IMAX projectors) but the film charm is gone.

They should arrange something where maybe they show VoT once a month or something at museum theaters. More people need to see this, and it’s a nice break from all the same old nature documentaries.

40 min version is one of Malick's best. Feature-length version is significantly weaker.
Pitt's version>>>Blanchett's

Having not seent the Pitt, i can't really compare, but i would not want to have missed the extra 40 minutes of footage, it's all fascinating.

The extra footage is extraneous, the 40 min version is literally perfect. And Pitt's narration is much better than Blanchett's IMO. They're both worth watching though.

It's beautiful and all, but sadly the voiceover is pretentious babble instead of a proper narrative

>pretentious
And what would a proper narrative entail, exactly?
>Here we see mitochondria...
Yeah, much better.

>this ugly faggot is still making videos

baraka bama?

best film ever made
wish i could watch it in imax

please fuck off already

why are there no rips?

I NEED THIS KINO NOW

It was all right. Barely any character development.