Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=acIU7yxzJ70
youtube.com/watch?v=y9uSyICrtow
youtube.com/watch?v=L3wKzyIN1yk
youtube.com/watch?v=xrC2u72oOzc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WOW

Oscar

Why does he try too hard? There's acting, and then there's this idiot's level of acting.

Jesus rose from his tomb and starred in numerous shit films to punish the heretics.

Why didn't he stab himself in the eyes and method act?

He's the messiah of film

He will go down in history as the greatest actor to have ever lived. You plebs with your tiny brains do not understand this.

Damn Paul Allen looks like THAT???

How?

People said this about Daniel Day Lewis and he's almost literally who tier to the common moviegoer.

he thinks he's method acting but is too scared to take the ultimate step of method acting and live in the mind of his character. instead, he'll do smaller physical things that ultimately don't build on his character at all but makes sure they garner headlines.

He's literally the only reason that Paul Thomas Anderson has a career. All PTA's films have commercially flopped since Boogie nights apart from There will be blood- due to Day-Lewis's pulling power, fag

MOM'S

he scooped his eyeballs out with a melon baller

he takes his acting very seriously

>daniel day lewis
>literally who tier
this is why americans are view as idiots.

>commercial success = artistic quality
Have you been in some kind of accident recently, user?

GUNNA

MOM I CAN'T SEE

>Jared Leto Literally Cut His Arm Off Filming "Requiem For A Dream"

>are view as idiots
cringe tbqh

>due to Day-Lewis's pulling power,
It probably helps but no, I think it has to due with the nature of the movies, and so much entirely due to the lead.

FREEEEEEK

Are you retarded? He was just making the point that DD Lewis is not a literally who to the public because the movie of PTA he started in was the only one was successful financially. You can dispute this fact, or even the logic involved, but at not point in his post was he making that equation.

Do you think people like Leto who obsess over method acting also spend a huge portion of their time doing acting exercises? Because that would make sense if he wanted it that badly, and if he didn't get it, it's probably due to a lack of talent than a lack of dedication. Because he sucks.

has he played jesus christ yet?

>You can't dispute that if you completely remove the post from the context of the discussion about quality of acting it doesn't contain any necessarily false statements

Uhuh. Ok bud.

If dubs Mom freaks

You think a movie about oil without star power can bring in 76 million dollars?

Only 76 million? Easily.

He also has a good singing voice

>movie about oil
kys

MOMS
O M
M O
SMOM

Bait
There will be blood is one of my favourite films. I'm speaking from a marketing perspective, motherfucker! I'll kill you!

>Daniel Day Lewis and he's almost literally who tier to the common moviegoer.
This was the statement he was contradicting. Stop being retarded. You might maintain that DDL is still a hack, or however, but he was just pointing out evidence that indicated that he did have recognition among the public, despite what you said.

>bait
Literally no. 76 million isn't a mark of progress in today's film industry at all. If anything, if your film makes only 76 million, your company has probably gone bankrupt and you're finished as a director.

>You think a movie about oil without star power can bring in 76 million dollars?
I think it had more to do with the fact that critics REALLY sucked this movie's dick, probably more than any movie in this century.

i ironically have no idea who daniel day lewis is

Actually hope he does. Love him even before you get into the butthurt his method acting causes.

unironically*

Woah.....

he's the opposite of Daniel Night Lewis

Depends on the budget you moron.

Probably special contacts

just wanted to let you know i laughed

I wouldn't hate him so much if he didn't win an oscar bait trophy by being a tranny.

MOMMY'S

>when nature rolls you max CHA but no INT

What's funny is he's fully aware that these articles about him piss normalfags off but he does it anyways

normalfags are the kinds of people impressed by this shit

Jesus imagine being Harrison Ford on set, just trying to survive through the working day and get your fucking paycheck while your prostate is killing you, and there's this asshole pretentious to be blind on set

This. He's an amazing musician too. He truly is insanely talented.

sure they are, reddit

>amazing musician
Nigga come on, his shit makes Linkin Park sound tolerable
youtube.com/watch?v=acIU7yxzJ70

t. reddit

t. reddit

That's not one of his best songs, but it's still pretty good, at least to me. He has some great songs and some amazing video clips.

t. Sup Forums

>some amazing video clips
the music is not that great, but his video clips are pretty great, yeah
Leto directs a lot of them himself
youtube.com/watch?v=y9uSyICrtow

didnt jamie foxx do this for ray?

That was really cool. Probably he should have directed Suicide Squad. He seems very talented behind the camera.

>bunch of different people flashing in front of the camera
Whoa how original
youtube.com/watch?v=L3wKzyIN1yk

This bored me very fast. The Leto's one is a lot more captivating.

>literally
Is there a more unnecessarily used word

Jared is literally a genius though

How he's trying too hard? Is method's for people aren't that good at acting

What’s wrong with the kids’ choice award ???

>Denis Villeneuve is one of the most important directors of our decade, he definitely isn't a hac-

looks like mom is calm bucko

Why doesn't he try to actually act

Is this kino?

please tell me this is real

He said on that one talk show that if he could act better he wouldn't have needed to do it blind for real. Quite a humble dude.

wow...he's literally the best at being humble....

>Meanwhile Jared Leto was just cast to play Hugh Hefnee

How will he get into the role of Hugh Hefner? What things can he do to get into character?

hotheads not welcome

Leto can be handsome with the right hairstyle and costume, but damn is he a shitty actor

>method acting

youtube.com/watch?v=xrC2u72oOzc

thats nothing. im gonna watch all his scenes in bladerunner blind.

What a daring synthesis

point blank was a great film
for a film made a few years before the hays code finally died, it got away with a lot

bazinga

kek

He's the most humble person. No one is more humble than him.

Always makes me remember this quote

This guy is a moron.

Is he really so incapable of simply pretending?

how many times do you see news stories about people just acting really well? never. only happens if you do method bullshit have your publicist tell everyone about it.

He thinks it's stupid that he gets so much attention for the stuff he does

didnt he live as a homeless person for reqiuem?

I literally just saw the movie today and he was good in it. Barely bad and the movie was great.