Unpopular opinions thread. This can be both for opinions held on Sup Forums or just in general

Unpopular opinions thread. This can be both for opinions held on Sup Forums or just in general.

>Leonardo DiCaprio is a fucking awful actor who drags down every movie he's in.
>The VVitch had a lot of suspense, but nothing really frightening.
>Eddie Redmayne's face makes me angry
>Rick and Morty isn't that special, and i don't get the insane love and hatred that people have for it.

I've got a popular opinion for you: that is one cute kitty.

I've got an unpopular fact for you: he got hit by a car

I don't believe it.

He made it, though

Good luck, best wishes, cat.

It (2017) is better than the 1990 miniseries

Nice. My cat passed away 8 days ago. He had a horrible kidney disease and could barely move, so he was put down before the pain got too bad.

>>Eddie Redmayne's face makes me angry

You're wrong about this. Seeing his beautiful face makes you think of puppies and butt fucking.

Fury Road is a terrible film
The Evil Dead 1 is the only good one in the series
Godzilla 1998 is a million times better than 2014 which is dog shit
Godzilla vs Hedorah is a subtle, subversive masterpiece
Halloween sucks and Black Christmas did all the same shit better, earlier
Alien and Aliena are well made films in every aspect but they are hollow and have no real meaning
Val Lewton's RKO horror movies BTFO universal horror like Dracula and wolf man completely

punchable face, and i don't generally advocate face punching

As much as the prequels sucked, Star Wars episode1 and 3 were still better than episode 7.

>Fury Road is a terrible film

Why

Despite its cliches, Avatar is a legit good popcorn kino.

thats common consensus on /tv. though

>unpopular opinions
Shitpost King's bait is not the popular opinion user.

All night shows are crap and the only reason for night shows to exist is the fact that they heavily promote projects from movie studios they are a part of. There are no genuine night show hosts,they all have persona as funny,friendly everyman when in fact they are all pretending. Writers write quirky stories for celebrities so they can seem interesting and down to earth.

Bad writing bad acting bad cgi boring action lame plot terrible editing you name it. Not a single good thing in the whole film

There's a difference between unpopular opinions and just saying retarded shit

that is a sexy sexy cat. i want to frenchkiss that sexy sexy cat. i want to sex that sexy sexy cat.

Do people actually watch those shows anyway?

There's no such thing as cat breeds. They're just cats with long or short hair and with different fur color. The cat breed meme is just to make beta cat faggots feel good because they're fragile snowflakes.

the user you replied definitely does.

Cat breeds are very much real, even though the cat in that picture is a mutt

>>Leonardo DiCaprio is a fucking awful actor who drags down every movie he's in.

fuck offf he was prefect in titanic, catch me if you can, the beach, whats eating grape ect

he was bad in Titanic, though not as bad as in his later movies.

The only reason he was good in what's eating gilbert grape is the fact that he had to play a retard.

Rest well kitterd

Hiddleston and Cumberbatch are the same guy.

>The VVitch had a lot of suspense, but nothing really frightening

I dunno, that scene with the VVitch and the baby was terrifying

Goodfellas is overrated

No, cat breeds are not real. I'm sorry to be the one to tell you the truth, fragile snowflake.

Adjectives are not arguments.

I disagree about Leonardo. He's a talented actor although a bit privileged at times. Hate him all you want but hes my favourite overrated actor.

Other opinions I agree, especially about rick and morty being shitpieces.

They do and they form all their /ourguy/ opinions from them. Craig Ferguson for example is loved because he is down to earth guy who is friendly to everyone but in real life he's a multimillionaire who owns private planes and is abusive in his relationships and an alcoholic.

I agree. DiCaprio is a relentlessly talented actor. Look at his relentlessly excellent performance in Basketball Diaries.

Star Wars prequels are a masterpiece by George Lucas, still faithful to the plot and better than the shit Disney and JJew produced.

>faithful to the plot

because he wrote the plot

RIP

I started watching Xavier: Renegade Angel because of the stupid Virgin Chad meme

It's probably the best show i've seen in years.

The 1974 Version of the Murder on the Orient Express is way better than the modern one with Suchet.

>All Star Wars movies are boring
>Mad Men is the greatest thing to ever be on television along with the Columbia Disaster
>the first 2 seasons of Spongebob Squarepants is a modern day artistic stroke of genius
>Arrested Development, The Office, Game of Thrones and Friends are all boring
>Morgan Freeman is a terrible actor
>The bad guys in The Mighty Ducks did nothing wrong, in fact they encourage winning as should any good coach
>Only good episodes of The Simpsons focus on the core family only
>Steve Harvey is the best game show host of all time

He has like this perfectly androgynous face which makes him look like he's not human.

>>Arrested Development, The Office, Game of Thrones and Friends are all boring

You are entirely __correct

Literally everybody agrees on this

Behold the King of contrarions

Blade Runner was boring as fuck and only movie neckbeards claim otherwise.

It looks like he has half Down syndrome

>Fury Road is kino
>all Star Wars movies are shit
>Nolan has never made a bad movie
>Villeneuve has never made a bad movie
>Paul Thomas Anderson worst movie (Hard Eight) is a solid 7/10, everything else is above that
>Bergman is the best director ever
>Kubrick is NOT overrated
>Game of Thones is fun
>most capeshits are fun
>Wonder Woman wasn't worse than the new Guardians or the new Spider-Man flicks
>best movie of the year is Wind River
>Blade Runner 2049 looks good

>Leonardo DiCaprio is a fucking awful actor who drags down every movie he's in.
>Rick and Morty isn't that special, and i don't get the insane love and hatred that people have for it.

literally what everyone on Sup Forums thinks so fuck off faggot

>Fury Road is a terrible film
>The Evil Dead 1 is the only good one in the series
>Godzilla 1998 is a million times better than 2014 which is dog shit.

Holy shit are you me? Premium tier unpopular opinions lad.

you have no standards

It says
>This can be both for opinions held on Sup Forums or just in general.

so fuck off

As for the VVitch what about when the crow was feeding off the mother? Or when the boy did that weird seizure thing? Or when the goat killed the father? Or when the fucking goat spoke at the end?

The majority of these are not unpopular opinions

>>Leonardo DiCaprio is a fucking awful actor who drags down every movie he's in.
Wrong.
>>The VVitch had a lot of suspense, but nothing really frightening.
Whatever.
>>Eddie Redmayne's face makes me angry
Agreed.
>>Rick and Morty isn't that special, and i don't get the insane love and hatred that people have for it.
That's not an unpopular opinion. Sup Forums, or most people for that matter, don't absolutely hate it - they just hate the fanbase and think the show is just kinda shit in general.

add redmayne to this too, the ugly british trio

None of the evil dead's are good, they're all campy fun though.

>Kidulthood is one of the best films of all time

I think Delerium is better than Front Line Assembly

I genuinely liked the first one. The second one was boring, by the end of it I was kinda sick of the campy shit, and normally i'd be into it.

Do people actually like Boyhood to begin with?

Most actors that people go "lol they are terrible" are actually at least decent and they wouldn't be in mainstream movies if they were objectively terrible. They are just worse than great actors but retards have to exaggerate everything.

Leo wouldn't have been in movies if he wasn't a child actor first. He got away with bad acting because he was just a kid.

>>>Arrested Development, The Office, Game of Thrones and Friends are all boring
Agreed.
>>All Star Wars movies are boring
This as well.

they're just disgustingly old anons who grew up at a time when movies were new and most actors in movies came from stage where actions and expressions have to be exaggerated so that audience at the back can see them. they think over-the-top exaggerated movements and expressions mean good acting.

but this kid is just trying hard to be contrarian-edgy.

Looks a bit like my cat

>I'm excited for Avengers: Infinity War
>Silence dragged hard towards the end
>David Fincher is overrated
>Mad Max 1 is boring as fuck and the Road Warrior isn't that much more exciting

do you have sex with your cat as well?

sexy sexy cat. i want to frenchkiss that sexy sexy cat. i want to sex that sexy sexy cat.

fuck off. sexy sexy cat is mine.

>he's not frightened of cute girls

Not really, i just think Leo is mediocre as fuck. With most good actors you can look past the fact that they're actors and see them as the character that they portray, but Leo is always just fucking Leo.

Nice cat, here are mine

Liked new Mummy, not just coz of Sofia but as whole story. It was creative and not directly ripped from older ones. Set summoning, dagger ritual etc. Really liked tomb discovery and plane crash scenes. Church and catacombs ending had a lot of gothic romance horror feeling. These things were good enough to ignore stupid humor and Prodigium bits.
Go on, smash me... or should I say "mummify me alive" for this.

At first I ignored this because I thought it was trying to reboot Fraser's oeuvre, but it seems really different and not meant to replace the 90s version so I might check it out. Why did it do so badly?

Charlize Theron has never given a good performance besides Monster

Thats why. 90% people don't know any other than Fraser mummies, so they were expecting another egyptian indiana jones ripoff.
New one takes lot more inspiration from 30s-40s B&W ones, specially 1st (1932) for storywise. PIC-RELATED - even dagger is used in both. and 40s for placing it in non-egyptian location. Mummys Ghost, Tomb and Curse from 1942-1944 were taking place in random american town, while 1959 Mummy remake was in England.
Other reasons is, americans hate Cruise for scientology, some even boycott his movies since a while. Rest of world still likes him.
Minor reasons are:
while lead, not diverse (only black character gets less than 2 min screentime)
female antagonist, sexism and shits.

Go Superkitty!

>female antagonist, sexism and shits.

I really wish Sofia got a big hit, i'm rooting for her

seriously, read lot of reviews (not all 240 from rotten but solid amount too) and these are most ridiculous, absurd complains:
>all white lead
>no diversity, the only black character does nothing and dies quickly
>movie portrays female as antagonist
>she needs to do sexual act to summon demon
>makes feamale lead nothing more than eyecandy who needs to wear glasses to become smartass,
>ending scene, where Ahmanet is killed in sexual rape-like violent way. Not like she didn't do same to her victims.
Why movie critics are even intrested in this SJW propaganda? If it was released 10 years ago, it would be all fine.
Another thing I don't get, is they complain about taking themes from older movies. Of course, if it was directed by Quentin Tarantino, they would say "it is a nice homage" to these, but no. Kurtzman, so instead lets rail this. Ignore fact that "American Warewolf in London" was also Universal distributed, sure.
I know there are flaws, not denying, but why critics complain at this so much, while if same shit is done by anyone else, it is fine? Marvel movies which are almost all same scheme, always get around 90%, DC which takes it seriously, gets 40%.
Long time before movie release, it was announced to be Dark Universe startup, so kinda lame to complain about 'universe building' in movie that was supposed to do so.
Exposition is serious flaw I can agree. They could make it more mysterious. Cringe humor sucked too.

It's like a poor mans Futurama, sure it's entertaining but not nearly as deep as it thinks it is

Nawwww :3 glad to hear

It (2017) is fucking horse shit and an allegory for Pennywise itself.
>I'm a scary movie Georgie
No....just no

People who think The Witch is scary are morons. It's an amazing and very suspenseful film, however. The best part was watching 2 separate groups of high schoolers/college freshmen walk out during the baby mutilation scene

Bullshit. How do you explain these perpetually smug motherfuckers?

Yeah, they're just pleb opinions. Denis Villanuev has been slowly getting wose since enemy.

Not even that shocking, what's wrong with kids these days?

Can't even handle a little bit of gore

>Liking Fury Road is a bad opinion

>Prometheus isn't that bad, it's entertaining in almost every way
>Actually, Ridley Scott is shit on way too much nowadays to the point where I'd call him an underrated director
>Return of the Jedi is terrible
>the 90s was a terrible time for movies (not tv tho)
>firefly is a boring show
>DS9 is best Trek
>walking dead and game of thrones are snoozefests

>>the 90s was a terrible time for movies (not tv tho)

>Jurassic Park
>The Matrix
>Se7en
>Pulp Fiction
>Goodfellas
>Toy Story

Only one of those I like is pulp fiction

But that's the worst one of them all

There's no fucking way you like toy story more than pulp fiction

>poor mans Futurama
well said

Baby mutilation scene? Don't recall anything like that.

First scene in the movie

>holding a knife an inch away from a baby's stomach, end of scene
>baby mutilation scene
Are you serious?

Even though you don't see it happening, it's pretty fucking obvious that the blood salve she's using is a ground up baby you dense fuc

But it doesn't show it lmao