The Great Debate

Who does Sup Forums support? The Kikes or the Sandniggers?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/2egi0m/how_correct_is_this_map_palestinian_loss_of_land/
reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/2bxzdj/the_19462000_map_of_palestine_is_frequently_used/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I fully support the Zika virus

I support the whole region being ripped off the earth and thrown in to the sun. If I ever woke up with the powers and strength to do this, it would be the first thing I would do. The second thing would be fucking with dudebros at the gym.

Heh, the sandniggers don't deserve to live in the sacred land, because jews used to live there 1300 years ago. JEW LOGIC GOY, BTFO

neither

Radioactive glass. All of it.

Didn't they reject the 1947 partition plan, evyer fucking Arab country around them went to war with Israel and lost?

Kikes all the way bro

I never really understood the fight anyway. It all looks so shitty....

Why are you fighting over something that just looks so shit to live in..... Way too hot as well.

Bruh, of course they would reject it. They were getting a 45% split of a place which was pretty much only theirs before the jews came. That 45% also mostly consisted of barren land. They should've accepted it though, at least they would still have something.

Yeah makes sence but fuck sand niggers. Serves them right.

Muslim scum are zombies. Mindlessly killing and degenerate.
Jews are Umbrella Corp.
Manipulating and pulling strings behind the scene.

Jews are awesome.

btw my grandmother was half Jewish. Her kids weren't raised Jewish and nobody in the family ever was, I myself was baptised Baptist. I never have spoken a word of Hebrew, taken a class, worn a kippah, or identified as Jewish in any way.

But that wouldn't have saved me from Hitler.

Fuck antisemites.

exterminate kikes give the land back to the muds.

>Bruh, of course they would reject it. They were getting a 45% split of a place which was pretty much only theirs before the jews came. That 45% also mostly consisted of barren land. They should've accepted it though, at least they would still have something.

>before the Jews came

Jews had lived there continuously since pre-Roman times.

>Muslims who hate everything about me
>Jews who give us good music, comedians and movies

Easy choice

Not ALL, but many sandniggers and jews are to blame for the current mess.

Fuck your race of nation wreckers and pedophile rabbis. There's a reason your great great grandpappy was kicked out of over 100 countries.

Yep that's totally what Israel looked like at the 67 war

the map is fake user, use one that makes sense
reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/2egi0m/how_correct_is_this_map_palestinian_loss_of_land/
reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/2bxzdj/the_19462000_map_of_palestine_is_frequently_used/

>Who do you support? The africans or the soviets?
There's such a thing as being neutral, you know.

When your enemies are killing each other fine by themselves, why would you intervene?

Also please forget about the USS Liberty goy.

And so did the Palestinians. Not since the pre-roman times, but whatever. Look, they came back with the idea that they must return to the sacred land that was theirs a thousand years ago, and now they tell the palestinians to just deal with it. The jews should have gotten a separate homeland, but not like this.

There's extensive history of the Jews belonging to Israel yet there has never been an ethnic group known as the "Palestinians" until the 1920's when the British invented the term to describe the Arab inhabitants of the land.

The true redpill concerning israel/palestine is that the semites deserve eachother and the whole middle-east should be walled off similiar to chernobyl

yes, intelligent enlightened folks with stories like "Jews kidnap babies for rituals" and "they have horns" and other medieval feats of brilliance.

That's true. However muslims arab settlers have been there for a very, very long time. Not longer than the jews, but long enough, so that it makes them significant.

it's kind of a compliment if you think about it, he thinks you're so smart that literally everything in the world is controlled by less than 10 million people who are so ubermensch that no one can put up a fight

>implying jews aren't sandniggers

you faggots really have no idea, have you.
I don't believe arabs should be allowed to own land, much less run the defunct nations.

>Syria
>Yemen
>Lebanon
>Libya
>Iraq
>Western Sahara
>Sudan
>Somalia
>Mali
>Northern Nigeria

When the oil runs out and there's no more business to be done in the gulf, even Dubai joins this list, kek

Neither. I used to hate those fags in highschool who said glass the middle East because they were being edge Lords. But fuck me if it doesn't seem like the only reasonable option to solve almost all of the world's issues

both are cancer
fuck off

What are you going to do with so much land?

Yes and the Jews have just as much right to live there as the Muslims do. If Palestine keeps losing territory in failed invasions that's not exactly Israel's fault.

Settle it with asylum seeker white swedes

Nukes for all. CanĀ“t fail.

You'll probably kill their women and have their men breed the nigger out of you Jews right? Smart.

Best ally

Kill swedes? Why the fuck would we waste white genetic matter?

We need to act like a real parent.
>If neither of you can peacefully come to an agreement neither of you can have it

What? Exactly my point.
If kid is born from Jewish mother and Swede father kid is a Jew.
If kid is born from Jewish father and Swede mother, kid is not a Jew.
That's why I'm saying that.
>considering you guys still give a fuck, which I'm not sure.

There are 11,000 Muslims living in Israel. Guess how many Jews live in "Palestine"

gas em

around three fifdy

I for one welcome our Jewish overlords.

Sorry fixed that

It's like choosing between cancer and AIDS

Are you supportive of an initiative to nordicise and aryanise the semitic genepool?

>Continuously
>What is the Babylonian Exile
ITP: American Education

You really have no understanding of how jewish eugenics work then.

>first generation
>50% of parents sire jews, 50% do not
>total 50% jews
>second generation
>50% of parents sire jews, ~12.5% of former generation are non jew males that find jewish wives, 12.5% are non jew males that find non jew wives, 25% are non-jew females
>total 62.5% jews
>repeat

even with zero conversions we ultimately get close to 100% jews with high IQ and aesthetics while genes over time

This is why you rule the World, congrats

why do you think we imported a million russian slavs with just a single jewish grandparent? guess it's not quite as aryan as yo would mean, but still beats arabized oriental jew any day of the week

daw rite

then why would arguing over this region even a point of debate? seriously, there are 22 members in the arab league, and literally 19 of them are absolute shitholes, 21 if cut crude oil off the equation
jews only have one state, and it's functions just fine most of the time. do you support emotions like the retarded SJWs that love palestine or do you support actual fucking merit and competence?

I don't give a shit about the conflict desu

That's an alternative, but more accurate version

Oh, thought you were OP
my bad

>there are JIDF unironically posting in Sup Forums
>they do it for free

Keep up the good work, I kind of want to see another war if only too see them BTFO arabs.
Why havent they intervened in the regional conflicts?, it would give you more leverage and would trigger Iran.

Jews of course, do you think I'm a faggot?

The West Bank triggers me, just join Israel please I hate looking at these maps.

ROMANS LIVED EVERYWHERE IN EUROPE ! GIMME BACK EUROPE

Stupid argument

I'm a GOOD GOY

its somewhat bullshit since there were 700,000 arabs there at the time

Israel is proof that nationalism works. It is therefore a vindication of /pol 's political theories.

It's too bad that they take so much US aid, but that aid is sloshing around all over the region. Egypt gets a lot as well.

Wasn't present day Jordan also a part of the UK Palestine mandate?

Haven't you got thousands of 911s to plan Osama?