You stupid trumpfags, Hillary is fine. She emerged from the apartment smiling and waving

You stupid trumpfags, Hillary is fine. She emerged from the apartment smiling and waving.

She just over heated. People who go to basic training or in the military fall victim to being a heat casualty.

You all need to stop being paranoid.

>Sup Forums saying for ages that Hillary is sick and hiding it
>Sup Forums was right

>Sup Forums was right, again

Thank you for correcting the record.

Her doc came out like 8 hours ago and said she was sick for a week. You need to check your email for your latest update from ctr. Because you look like a faggot

Since you cucklords love talking about kek, look at my trips. It's confirmed.

Trump will lose LMAO GET BTFO

Are you going to fucking die, Pyle? Are you going to die on me!! Do it now!

She should dust out her heatsinks. Prob time for an upgrade with all this short circuiting and overheating.

Ya your a faggot still check my trips

>Be in Cadets for 6 Years
>People faint left right and centre all the time especially at summer training
>Including myself
>Never once have I seen someone faint like that, it was always a quick drop,either limp forwards or stiff backwards, also people who weren't stupid took a knee because it prevents you from fainting significantly.
>The one time I saw someone wobble around like that she was having a minor seizure and aneurysm on battalion
parade
But she had a brain conditionon so idk desu, may be coincidental

She's older too

>Hillary is fine.

I pray for her death when I come

Then why is it suddenly revealed she has pneumonia?

Trump is gonna win; kek wills it. But Keks not gonna give trips to those who ask for it.

Damage is done already. That little stunt will cost her the presidency.

How does it feel to face at least 4 years of trump? You're tiny cuck brain probably can't even right now.

Hillarybots are failing. They need to be recalled by China. Cruzmissile2016 is a far superior model.

>(((she))) emerged from the apartment smiling

It's been 100% confirmed by credible sources such as alex jones that she has a body double.

I was a military combat medic, people that get heat injuries to the point we're they are unable to walk don't bounce back and look chipper 2 hours later...but those are 18-24 year olds, I'm sure out of shape 60's female bounce back faster

if she is fine why would she cancel her scheduled trip to California?

she isnt fine. if she was why doesnt she do standing debates ?