Trip to California is cancelled.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/150264994381/the-race-for-president-is-probably-over
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Guess who lives in California...

>I saw him on Thursday
I wanted to ask him why he got fired. Didn't get a chance though

very cool. where did you see him?

He hosts a daytime radio show on KABC, so it should be very interesting tomorrow.

It's pneumonia, nothing to see here

Seriously though, they are claiming it is and how serious it is at such an old age.

but no one is saying "she can't run like this" it's basically "well, our president can fall over and lose all control over her body at any given moment but fuck it, better than trump"

I think she's taking the whole "being a puppet to a puppetmaster" too far

At a certain point, the public's gotta realize that she's un-electable, right?

Can we cancel California now?

To be fair though, it's only the major cities that are blue. The rest is Red as blood.

Why does she need to visit california? I thought it voted overwhelmingly democrat

Someone told her there's a girl out there
With love in her eyes and flowers in her hair.

I mean, LA, SF and SD are blue but the rest of the state is bretty red. If these fucking rural fags woke up and voted it could change CAs historical pattern.

Fundraisers.

To raise money for her campaign

Money. She was supposed to attend fundraisers.

Everything Hillary-related always boils down to money.

Trip to the white house is cancelled too

Never underestimate human shortsightedness and gullibility.

Clinton's been badly hurt, but I'm under no delusions that she's finished yet.

PRAISE KEK

This. I live in Ventura, Southern California, and you wouldn't believe how many Rebel Flags, Trump bumper stickers, Hillary for Prison stickers and AR-15 shirts I see every day. I got so ballsy as to put my TRUMP - MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN window cling on my truck and beaners don't even give me a second glance.

>s-she's fine

My admiration for Sec Clinton just shot through the roof. To have her schedule, to still be campaigning, making speeches, enduring the interminable slog of a Presidential race under the often harsh, withering gaze of the media all while battling pneumonia is beyond admirable.

I simply do not know where this woman finds her strength. Feel better soon, Madame President.

She needs baby foreskin injections to keep living

DESTRUCTION

Prove she isn't dead. You can't.

why would her health make her unelectable?

if she croaks the vp will take over

I understand what you're getting at. Are you saying they're over-exaggerating the pneumonia thing or that they're downplaying it?

MAGA!

>He hosts a daytime radio show on KABC
WHAT
TIME
DOES
THIS
AIR?

Your disingenuous outpouring of emotion does not fool anyone, cuck.
>implying her failures don't already make her unelectable
Back to the cuck shed, Sven.

filthy kike

ayyyy lets go tot he collection in oxnard and eat korean bbq.

Pretty soon she will cancel the rest of her campaign. It's all over.

holy shit a 5+ year show canceled just for saying something bad about Shillary?

this guy seems like a smart dude but he is basically forced to play along

They are gonna nominate bernie and trump will lose in a landslide.

You faggots happy now, your meme magic killed the only candidate we could beat

>if she croaks the vp will take over

Kane is a literal cuck. He also has said he wants to exterminate the white middle class.

greta from Fox also got fired after asking her supporters in reddit if hills heath was news

#DropOutHillary starting to trend on Twitter

>#DropOutHillary starting to trend on Twitter

#DropOutHillary starting to trend on Twitter

>#DropOutHillary starting to trend on Twitter

thank god, i live in SoCal and its time to make Ca a republic again.

She wants to convince the Bernouts in the Bay Area and LA to support her.

They'll probably vote for Johnson or (((Stein))) instead.

Nominate Bernie.

Sorry friend, nomination days are long over.

Hillary withholding her actual health problems fucked over the DNC. If she drops dead, the Democrats will have no (living) candidate on the ballot. Any votes for her don't get inherited by anyone.

As much as they want it to be true, there is no legal mandate that the Democrats must have a candidate on the ballot for an election.

The DNC fucked themselves.

SD has a republican mayor. the only major city in America with a GOP mayor

huge military town. they hate libtards

how do you know that?

Top kek, it's over. She can't recover from this.

we need to get #BringBackBernie trending as well

fuck that commie faggot

And if the DNC fields no candidate they are basically done as a major party. The Greens will probably step up to replace them.

Not the Libertarians because that party is a rotting corpse. All the real Libertarians left long ago in a move to become a major faction of the GOP.

>SD
>Blue

blog.dilbert.com/post/150264994381/the-race-for-president-is-probably-over

kek you're totally right. She is literally a puppet at this point. I think that's what the powers that be want.

It all returns to nothing, it all comes

tumbling down, tumbling down,

tumbling down

Good it's too hot out here and with her feeble disposition already as it were I fear she wouldn't make it out alive. Also, check 'm.

>pretend to cough at rally
>pretend to fall at an event
>24-hour non-stop media coverage

24-dimensional chess confirmed. The absolute mad(wom)am (president).

PRAISE KEK

>Looking like you're going to die
>Ever a good thing

Seems like you forgot about McCain Asian Beaner.

>And if the DNC fields no candidate they are basically done as a major party.

>a single WWE wrestler from Queens destroyed the entire political establishment in 18 months

Weeeeeew
laaaaaaad

And they said Trump was a joke.

Major Parties have collapsed before. See the Whigs for an example. Our system is relatively stable and self correcting though, so a new Major Party to rise to fill the gap is an inevitability.

Killing an almost 200 year old party would still be amazing though.

STOP GETTING DOUBLES

DELETE THIS NOW

Bruv we can't meet up till the Happening

I CALL HER DYIN' HILLARY. SHE GOES TO A BIG EVENT AND THEN DIES ON THE SPOT! SAD!

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

Dr. Drew is pretty based, I miss when he used to do loveline and put retarded women in their place.

Aka begging to her corporate masters

me too fammy...

KROQ after 10pm was life.

underated

PRAISE KEK

TRUMP LANDSLIDE

fucking kek

Hey me too, even though we lost our congressional ticket in 2014 this county is pretty red. I don't see anything Hillary, just Bernie, Trump, and Obama stuff.

3 Ventura bros in one thread, feels great tonight.

See em in /k/ , Sup Forums, usually.

Do you shoot at island view? I like that place also the range in piru.

This I live in LA I've tried talking to these people and they acknowledge Trump isn't a bad guy they just don't want to vote for him they're all fucking dumb just fucking nuke us please before it's too late!

105.7 the point in St. Louis 10pm. I loved that shit.

Yah LA is pretty bad, you would think that the whites there would be respelled after seeing half their city become Mexico. I do like the northern parts though and Korea town is really based.

sometimes. Never been to the range in Piru. Heard he only treats his friends right and everyone else he merchants on.

Naw shoot at the club in Ojai.

Yah I've been wanting to try Ojai, but you are right about the guy in Piru. I deal with him because my friends like it there but he definitely is a jerk, he also hits on every girl there.

Kek has been so fucking powerful these past 24 hours. Praise him.

I used to listen to that show via the Zrock app on my blackberry 4 years ago, shit was brilliant

A racist, KKK supporting party at that.

I live near Redding, CA, and pretty much everyone I know prefers Trump. At the rally we had here, there were literally no protesters. The problem is that the area is riddled with drugs, mainly from Mexico.

The great reapeating digits again

Pic related

Saw this trash whIle walking based doge

Here in San Jose California

LA here, I had no idea. I've never even seen a Trump hat or sticker IRL here. It's 90% Bernie and 10% Hillary

Yah LA is cancer but go north for an hour and check out Ventura county, you'll see Trump and Bernie stickers but no Hillary.

Obviously it is very possible for Trump to become president

But I'm not sure how to handle it if it turns out Scott Adams was right about everything all along.

I can tell you his book sales will be through the roof.

Sup niggas.

Oxnard here.

bye bye shillary, heh heh

Arnold