Sex-Change Regret

Why are these people silenced? Why are they brushed off as "never really being trans?" Is it just because they prove the narrative is a lie?

Why is all opposition to this degeneracy met with silencing because "hur dur transphobia?"

sexchangeregret.com

Other urls found in this thread:

psychiatry.org/File Library/Psychiatrists/Directories/Library-and-Archive/resource_documents/rd2012_GID.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd start to regret my decisions too, if I paid someone my life savings to cut off my penis and inject me with estrogen.

To answer all your questions, yes.

People are unable to comprehend how much damage this poofter/trans movement is doing to society. Their main argument is 'it doesn't affect you' but when you try to mention the integrity of the family and the actual consequences of faggots being allowed to fuck each other they'll dismiss all your well-research arguments by claiming trans/homophobia.

The LGB community would have gotten easier acceptance without the T.

It makes sense to me to like other genders, but to be the wrong one? That's just nonsensical.

So how do you stop a tranny from getting a hysterectomy to prevent obvious problems of shooting Testosterone into a woman?

This.

I know it's not popular around these parts but I really don't see anything wrong with liking the same sex. But being so delusional that you dress in drag and dice up your cock is a bridge too far.

L G B and T are all delusional. there is nothing normal natural or healthy about men fucking men, women fucking women, or mentally ill people cutting off their genitals or simply pretending they are the gender they are not.

if transsexuality is legitimate because "i feel like a woman therefore i am a woman" then the ontological proof for the existence of god is valid "god exists because i can conceive of him in my mind"

The left is not a big fan of truth and reality

Why the nerve, How dare you scum insult the LGBTTQQIAAP community. As a faggot myself I take your opinions to heart and they offend me.

In all seriousness the transexuals provide the most fuel to work with. The only leg arguments against non heteronormative relationships have to stand on is morality and reproduction although those can be glossed over as mute.

No they are not.

Why not? As long as they don't force you to do the same or ask for special treatment because of their tastes, it is completely normal and natural. Actually, it is completely normal and natural in any case but if the ask or force they are huge, huge faggots.

Why is the trans movement even relevant in the first place, don't they make up like .03% of the population?

Why does anyone care at all?

My sister said she's a "demiboy" whatever the fuck that means.. Sounds like one of the made up tumblr genders, fuck my life..

It is. Basically she's just a tomboy who want a slice of the LGBT feces pie.

Oh great, she also wants to cut her tits off... Oh joy, just fucking kill me.

>completely normal and natural

I may accept it as something that sometimes happens, but "normal and natural"? Nah.

>Why is the trans movement even relevant
To keep societal infighting going. That way nobody pays attention to what the (((government agencies))) are up to.
>Why does anyone care at all?
Jews talk about it a lot wherever and whenever they can, and they control a lot of the mainstream media sooo...

You disagree that weirdos are normal and natural?

Redpill her, never give in. Dismantle everything tumblr feeds her.

Nobody actually cares, those people are just loud as fuck and people don't want to be rude so they don't come out and say "hey xir, shut the the fuck up and get some therapy". Instead we let them dice of their genitals and enslave them to hormone injections for the rest of their short lives. I've seen maybe ONE elderly trans person in my life, and he hadn't had an operation.

Just mock her for it. Don't engage in real discussion until she does and then fire off the redpills. Until then, just annoy her with "wow, i didn't know girls could be fucking faggots too"

Because low quality evidence suggests that sex change surgeries are effective at improving patients quality of life. High quality evidence is very hard to gather because you cannot do randomized controlled trials. The people showing they're happy after having a sex change conforms with views of organizations like the APA which say evidence suggest patient outcomes are better after the surgery. Promoting people that are satisfied with their surgery serves a propaganda purpose promoting the treatment to patients, family members, and such.

There is a reason why you're arguing with antocedal evidence against the advice of doctors.

psychiatry.org/File Library/Psychiatrists/Directories/Library-and-Archive/resource_documents/rd2012_GID.pdf

>Lol you believe jews/sjws

whatever Sup Forums

presumably somebody that actually wanted to go through with the surgery would hear about the risks and drawbacks at least once.

You'll also notice doctors don't use pictures of patients afflicted with dystonia to promote vaccination.

I redpilled my sister about feminism. Come on, user, you just have to meme her until she stops being a faggot