>in the future

it's teal and orange

>ryan gosling kneels during the national anthem
>harrison ford: That... that's bravery

Boycott

No way it's 250. It's 60 mil at best

white replicants

185 movie + marketing summing up to +/- 250 if not even more

It's $185M but yeah, it's going to be a struggle to make that back no matter how kino it is

Considering how hard it's being shingled here you can tell they're nervous

>big holograms on the streets cliche
>also sequel
>also h. ford
>kino

Well you guys said IT and Wonder Woman were going to flop and they were some of the most successful movies of the year. I don't see this making more than 500 millions but maybe it'll get there

Do people really think this film is going to make a lot of money? I don't see it being a big success. Millenials don't give a fuck about the first movie and most have never even heard of it.

Literally nothing wrong with any of that and reviews are already calling it a masterpiece

Jews wont allow it. White pheotype must die.

>Wonder Woman
it was kinda fresh

Who gives a fuck. It's a good movie

How do you spend 75 million on marketing yet you still can't convince Harrison Ford to take promo pictures without his sleeping t-shirt

I know this is a radical concept on nu/tv/, but I don't give one shit about box office

Well you'll never make it far on this board with that kind of attitude.

>ford being a good actor anywhere
>oh look its future because we have big holograms meme
>jews need money some we will make a sequel no one wants
nope. nothing wrong

already hated gosling and hate him more now. will definitely boycott this shit. in fact, i'll even donate $1,000 to some racist organization just to spite all these fucking crybabies.
kaepernick wants to be like rosa parks and get his mug in a history book. football doesn't last forever, but there's always money in race baiting....it's worked out for sharton and jackson.

I dont give a shit about rotten tomatoes, but it still gets shoved into conversation when discussing a movie.

wrong, that's cyan and coquelicot

We need as many threads as possible so we can ensure this kino's success. Everyone knows Sup Forums is always wrong.

>((we))

You mean like Sup Forums said star wars would flop? or Wonder Woman?

or Life or GiTS or Baywatch

I always hated these autistic posts
>BHAHAHHAAHAHA WHAT A BUST WITH A 100 MILLION BUDGET NOT TO MENTION COUNTLESS LATE NIGHT SHOW APPEARANCES AND BILLBOARDS THEY ONLY MADE 101 MILLION WORLDWIDE HAHAHAHAH WHAT A FAILURE EPIC FAIL

They literally made one million. Profit is profit. Not only that, not every movie is a hit. Studios are profiting on 99% of their stuff. And buttblasted user shitposts about the 1%. pathetic tbqh.

Wait Goose did that? What a fucking twat.

Only absolute tripfag morons thought IT would flop. It was clear normies would eat that shit up.

no, he's shitposting

it's certified kino