Apologize

Apologize.

No. He raped 2 little girls. Consider him to be lucky.

source?

For what? My ancestors were good boys who didn't do nothing.

ye da rite, polgize wite boiz

Why would I be sorry for something I had no influence over? In all seriousness, why would I give even the slightest of fucks?

Wasn't me who whipped him

sorry for cumming on your back and not wiping it off

Sorry about that

Our tribe conquered yours. Rules of nature. I'd do it all over again Jamal if I could.
*rips massive hit off X Cube Ultra with TFV8 RBA-12 helix clapton coils running max VG, chunks huge cloud before flipping on to custom skateboard with custome RED bearings, does a frontside fakie to double mctwist, lands in Oceanmaster 720WA speed boat and slaps the scantily clad lady captain on the angus and barrels off into the sunset*

Sorry I didn't finished the job

Apologize.

he died over 140 years ago.
the guy who whipped him was dead over 140 years ago
no apology forthcoming

I wish my wife's boyfriend would do that to me and make me apologize.

My bad!

We still cool right?

Sorry

Well, we were to offer you a mule and some free land, but the liberals blocked it

Tough luck whipping post

Oy vey, verry sorry. Thing is, we ran out of coal, else "that" never would have happened. Truly sorry.

Even after you whip niggers they don't listen.

For what?
It looks like the overseer did his job well.

FUCK OFF KIKE!!!

Apologize.

For what? Being born? Fuck you

What did I do?

JUST A PRANK BRO

He must be an extra dumb nigger. He can't fucking do what he's told.

My great great great grandfather was a Union cavalry officer he died helping free the slaves. I'm sorry for what my ancestor did America.

Sorry we bought you from black African slavers and eventually freed you. Sorry you can't return to Africa because slavery wasn't abolished over there.