What was the best season of Power Rangers, and why was it Time Force?

What was the best season of Power Rangers, and why was it Time Force?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3rzdQIeWMfw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Time Force
the best season is hands down In Space

Go watch Super Sentai and enjoy the lack of edgy bullshit. It's more fun, more silly and the correct fucking content for a show that is aimed at little kids.

Jen best girl

watch dino thunder and rpm niggers

the edgy part of it is what makes power rangers exciting and comfy
super sentai feels like every other japanese super hero show, one might as well drop it for kamen rider

mommy..

The best seasons are the ones that aren't made in American

It was really edgy in some parts, like the main villain who was the result of a wrong mutation. Also, perfect humans and that stuff.

Wow dude I just got out of woodworking class yesterday and even after 2-3 hours I couldn't make a board as flat as her.

In Space is kino, especially the end.

There's only one ranger mommyfu, and that's Kat

The missing season where Tommy forms a ranger team composed of all his ranger forms versus Lord Drakken, his evil AU counterpart.

Directing, starring, and written by Jason David Frank.

I never saw RPM and when it started on the Twitch marathon I was out of town during the entire season.
What's so great about RPM?

Kino.

Space was a nice low budget sci-fi series. Everything after was CGIshit

>Directing, starring, and written by Jason David Frank.
If I wasn't sold already, I already sold my house as well.

Excellent theme
Excellent story
Excellent costumes
Excellent characters
Excellent tone
Best Pink Ranger who I had a crush on

Best Power Rangers by far. The perfect balance of serious edgyness and quirky comedy, attributed to typical japanese storytelling and performance with a spark of creativity and american campyness. Obviously it's still a low-budget low-effort show, but it's the best Power Rangers by far.
youtube.com/watch?v=3rzdQIeWMfw

I bet his favorite part is killing the Red Ranger.

>Best Pink Ranger who I had a crush on
nice of you to admit it's just childhood nostalgia

fucking pathetic

It's similar to In Space. Basically it was the last season power rangers was ever going to have on Disney, so they just went all out and made an awesome post-apocalyptic series with interesting characters and a surprising narrative focus on the Black Ranger. It's kino

i watched many power ranger series within that season range when i was a kid, including the original.

time force is just the best, and I would even go as far as to say the only power rangers that is worth watching at all

Did he actually write the comic too or are Tommyfags really that obnoxious when they're given free-reign to write shit in the series (a la Scorpion Rain).

Gekiranger a best ranger

So they went all out with Disney's budget?

Neither, Boom just know what sells. Same reason Saban shill out MMPR like there's no tomorrow

No.

>Excellent theme
Time Force theme is hype as fuck

j. frank

The one in a pizza shop with the fursuits. Perfect levels of shit but not too shit CGI with actors who played the roles with the perfect amount of irony. Jungle Fury?

Not even the budget as much as creative freedom, first 2 episodes might as well not even be power rangers

>only character to have some semblance of character development in all 20 something seasons of the show

Jungle Fury. Also featuring three completely new rangers that weren't made in Japan.

Green in RPM had the whole going from completely incompetent to almost a power ranger arc and banged K

No, there were heaps of characters who went through gradual development in their respective seasons. Karone, as well as Bulk and Skull are the only ones to have that development span across multiple seasons.

>I would even go as far as to say the only power rangers that is worth watching at all
I will fight you

>time force
thats not In Space

Both of you.

Stand down.

Drop Tanya and Rocky and you got some solid Rangers.

I gotta give it to In Space, most seasons bat 1/3 on waifus, In Space got all 3

Kat as well
She was a shit character, fuck off Katfags

And some top tier husbandos, too

Christina Masturbate is the best girl.

>implying Lightspeed Rescue didn't nail all 3 too
Only thing that season got right, other than my nigga Joel

Well, my penis is confused

Nah, Kat is amazing.

Name 3 identifying character traits of hers

She was Aussie, she was blonde, and she had a vagina

She was a cat before, has an ass, and a hot accent.

That's a weird way to spell Mystic Force.

Hnnngh, she's so perfect!

Holy shit, I worked on that game. I never knew they'd end up making it.

Tell us filthy behind the scenes stories, user

>when Jen came back in Wild Force with this outfit

UNF

>when Karone came back in Lost Galaxy with this outfit

MAXIMUM UNF

How does one work on a game but not know it got released? Were you not credited? Did you not put it on your resume?
I'm calling shenanigans.

I think we lost the contract and another studio got it. I remember a prototype being built that looked A LOT like the screenshot you posted. But mobile games all look the same anyway. They usually contact multiple studios to work on a project and ditch the pitches they don't like and keep the ideas for themselves.
>Were you not credited?
Outsourcers don't get credited.

I watched the My Little Ponies movies before everyone else.

Tanya is hot as fuck