youtube.com/watch?v=vmd1qMN5Yo0
youtu.be/2S6eUFbOfIU
youtube.com/watch?v=u8qgehH3kEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ya-CrS3eKMM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is this kino?

youtube.com/watch?v=l33ot5y-XxY

youtu.be/bIMVrX9CaVw

Whoops, posted duplicate without looking at OP's link. Guess that says a lot though.

what the fuck am i watching
how did you find this

>what the fuck am i watching

real life kino

what does this scene even mean?

im only 2 minutes in but that poor kid. this nearly happened to me once so it feels familiar, i reckon I got 10% of what he got but mine all slipped back into position naturally. It says he was pulling out a tree root when it caused his injury, I was rushing out to an exam or something and my motorbike wouldnt start, I shook it side to side to ensure all the petrol was moving about. For a moment of madness I had my hands on the handlebar and decided to lift the front of the bike up like a wheelie to shake the petrol about more, like a push bicycle that you can lift up easily but it was a motorbike, and for about 3 seconds I leaned backwards and lifted with my spine, the tyres unsacked and it moved up abit, the front suspension lifted a bit so I thought I almost had it and I really tried hard to get the front part of the bike airborne but then something in my back / spine slipped or snapped or something and I fell forward and my whole chest and back and body was in pure agony, I couldnt breathe manually and felt like I was suffocating other than letting my lungs breath naturally. I thought i was disabled or going to die when I was lying there, but then after a few minutes it all came back but I had to stay hunched over for a few days, standing up straight was too painful. I still remember driving the bike being barely able to breathe and sitting the exam

youtube.com/watch?v=WS_orFxZoww

ah-bloo-bloo

If this is what chiropractors always did I'd respect them, but for every one of these cases there's a thousand where they're just some quack who has their "patients" come in for "readjustment" ever other week for temporary pain relief, instead of working out what the person is doing wrong and how to fix it without bone-cracking-massages.

should have been in the movie tbqh

>whitewashing a hit song just so your movie about rich white women slagging it up doesn't end up with a black woman in it
Pretty ballsy.

Damn 2017 cgi look like *THAT*?

feelin like 2 am summer nights

Sorry to hear this. I hope you're doing better now

youtube.com/watch?v=t5lFFvOAdsA

what gives someone the complete and utter lack of self awareness to do this

Autism. Unironically. We had a high-functioning autistic kid in our class and he'd do shit like sing out victory music from games when a team scored in PE. All he'd need is to be into movies instead of games and he'd be doing that shit.

I would be afraid of being shot.

youtube.com/watch?v=ukRdEVthmWM

youtube.com/watch?v=0fZVA9TPwj8

MANLETS

youtube.com/watch?v=C-zxOwo10_U

>their jewish
got me

this is so fucking dope

wtf I hate tolkien now

>their

>and in the role of a lifetime... Gary Oldman
I still can't believe this is real and not just a joke trailer. The idea itself is bad, but having Gary Oldman play a dwarf is just plain fucking insane.

Chiropractors are frauds.

It's scary how fucked up your life can get by making a small mistake.
I had something strange happen once, I was doing pull ups at a gym and it had been a while since I had worked out and I just started doing them without warming up or anything and there was this instant jolt of pain in the back of my skull. I was stunned for about 10 seconds from the pain and I had the worst headache I've ever had. I have no idea what happened, I went home and slept it off and had no permanent consequences but I was scared for a while and I'm still scared of doing pull ups. It was serious pain, I've never experienced anything like it before.

youtube.com/watch?v=GuDKElFcm1E

What the fuck did I just watch?

N O T T H I S D A Y
O
T
T
H
I
S
D
A
Y

They are frauds. A friend of mine has a stupid parent who took her to the chiropractor at a young age after a bad car accident due to some back pain. She's a creaking stiff mess 20 years later. Those fucks don't even have medical degrees. If you want to trigger a licensed doctor just mention the word and they'll start seething

I'm angry

>Indian
I'll believe it

>watch trailer
>assume it's a spoof parody
>look it up
>it's 100% legit
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiptoes
>mfw

This is like a fucking Adult Swim spoof. It's like finding out that Too Many Cooks isn't a joke and is actually a real 90s sitcom

k i n o

A lot of people just seem to think that chiropractors are guys that just know a lot of useful stretching techniques. Completely wrong. They're literally new-age hippie snake oil salesman who """manipulate energy fields""" to heal your inner chakra or whatever bullshit they tell you.

If anyone has muscle/bone aches, go to your actual doctor and get referred to a PT, or osteopath or SOMEONE who can actually use medical knowledge to help. It's like the difference between astronomy and astrology.

This was the absolute worst garbage I have ever seen. Fuck you for making me watch generic hollywood garbage. Kill yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=1Etpq3cGNoM

It started off like "ok, what's bad about this?"
Then they started spazzing out and my face became pic related
This is it
This is the worst one
What the fuck is this

youtube.com/watch?v=6WfgKY-RgIU

i never watch this movie, i don't have the context, but why did they insist on sending the card to each other? apart from wanting to expand the card montage to more than just one actor. why not just keep that card after being searched? seems stupid to flip it to someone else for seemingly no reason other than creating a chance of being busted with the card.

Context?

I smuggled a joint into a club exactly like this.

pretty much my reaction. i expected something bad, and i thought maybe it was a little awkward at first, with the acting and maybe the odd music. maybe it was just going to be an awkward scene later on because of that.

but then it happened.

youtube.com/watch?v=oQYwFND7rHE

Totally not product placement

At least an astrologer can't accidentally break you fucking back.

>mfw this scene

>They're literally new-age hippie snake oil salesman who """manipulate energy fields""" to heal your inner chakra or whatever bullshit they tell you.

I have a relative who's a chiropractor. I've been to him lots of times and I've never heard any bullshit like that. You're full of shit.

that aussie straight up fucked him up
good man

They have no basis in modern medicine. Your relative is a hack.

Astrologers also won't drain your wallet to read your palm or whatever the fuck. But what REALLY gets me is that some insurance companies ACTUALLY PAY FOR CHIROPRACTORS. It's ridiculous.

youtube.com/watch?v=BJQfT9C5Adc

If he had run out the end he could have maybe salvaged some dignity.

Brace yourselves. 140 shot changes

youtube.com/watch?v=rNlmRId2FVQ

How did Gary Oldman ever escape this?

Your relative is a snake oil salesman and a complete huckster. I hope he's happy about fleecing ignorant saps with his bullshit.

They mostly just do physical therapy.

Those are some legit actors

Like really legit actors. That's insane

DAMN HALLE BARRY GOT MOVES LIKE *THAT*?

Amazing.

thats beautiful tho

>in a role of a lifetime: Gary Oldman

Please elaborate or I will be forced to continue laughing at your inability to explain your opinions.

youtube.com/watch?v=rYIb-acZwk4

Yes, the music is actually in the episode

Or you could go to an actual licensed physical therapist.
An astrologist can sometimes give you good life advice too, but that doesn't make it not bullshit.

25 seconds in and I'm dizzy.

Ugh. That moving camera shit mixed with the quick cuts makes me feel genuinely ill.

BRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPp

I think this is either an actual SNL sketch or SNL just parodied this

SNL parodied it, that's the original

youtube.com/watch?v=vmd1qMN5Yo0

fuck this gay earth: youtu.be/2S6eUFbOfIU

Do you also need an elaboration on how cupping, crystal healing therapy, and dianetics are bullshit?

Why do directors always make people talk with their mouths full? Do they think people want to hear the wet smacking of chewed up saliva covered food being picked up by high quality audio recording equipment and subsequently played back loudly on giant surround sound speakers?
This meme needs to die

I don't give a fuck I loved the OC

Why are old people allowed to exist?

youtube.com/watch?v=u8qgehH3kEQ

holy shit this is shameless

I'm glad this happened. We would've lost so many MLG dewritos YT mashup memes otherwise

Everyone loved the OC, it was fucking amazing. That's not the point, that scene very easily could and should have been less retarded.

also the chiropractor got fucked because he made a baby cry but saved its life, the media didnt show the part where he saves the life just where the baby is crying

What does astrology and all that other bullshit have to do with chiropractors?

IDK, what annoys me more is when there's a movie where everyone has big elaborate plates of food in front of them, and they're just talking while moving things around with their forks, and not ACTUALLY eating anything.

I know why they do this (logistics, multiple takes of a scene, etc) but it still bugs the shit out of me. Don't do scenes at the dinner table if you're not going to show people eating.

I know exactly why I have this boner

If they labeled this as a comedy they would have gotten away with it. this is next level shit, haven't laughed this hard in years

You can tell he's enjoying it.

They're all pseudoscience

nani the FUCK

FUUUUUUUU SIIIIIOOOOOOON HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

remember when they said there was real magic and shit but there wasn't and kike eisenberg only learned ONE beginner's trick that he can't even do right and reveals it for the whole planet on multiple occasions? so that was pretty funny

Would Daredevil have been kino if it left in that scene.
That's top-tier Colin.

By fucking crushing it. That movie was the shit.

The one I know went to college for several years.

They just do physical adjustments and messages, user.

What the actual fuck did I just watch holy kek I thought they were going to charge him or something.

youtube.com/watch?v=ya-CrS3eKMM

who was in the wrong here?