Mexican-American here! Ask me anything #2

Mexican-American here! Ask me anything #2

¿Por qué no volvés a tu país, chicano sucio?

yo se hablar espanol

No te pregunté, feo untermensch.

Do you know any famous mexican intellectuals?

soy blanco, les doy envidia a los indios chicanos. Y mas porque diferente a ellos, soy fluente en el espanol

>mexico
>blanco
No me lo trago eh.
Hasta los blancos son unos idiotas ahí.

Not at all :) I truly believe because we are a mongrolized race, it has lowered our IQ to below 100 average. The few that are "smart" are somewhat exceptional, but I can't vouch for them to being genius.

creo que es por la cultura, no se exposan a nuevas cosas para que crescan sus niveles de inteligencia. muchas de las cosas que te ensenas en esa cultura, lo conoces completamente cuando estas chico. mas adelante, no hai mucho mas para conocer, esta triste. nunca van a ensenarse or experiencar algo drastico en comperasion con sus experiencas nubiles. pero si soy blanco, blanco como la leche. ya mero acabo mi diploma de pharmaceutico

daleee anda a jugar a las neps bobo klasklakslakslaakl

>neps bobo klasklakslakslaakl
Que? XD

tienes novio?

dalee hacete el pelotudo venezolano, se que sos vos

hai, nunca me ensene el argot, estas hablando muy sucio y incorrecto

100+ years generation Mexican American here. We dont speak spanish, we eat flour tortillas and "Tex-Mex" food and current Mexican culture annoys us. How many generations in are you?

because if hes chicano then hes just as american as chad smith over there

Do Trump a favour and kill yourself before ICE get you in 2017

Have you ever been to the Hong Kong Gentlemen's Club in Tijuana? Pic related, I fucked this sexy senorita last summer.

we are one generation in. im the first to be born here. i just want to say you arent mexican anymore, sorry. once youve lost the language, youve lost your heritage. just remember your ancestors were chicano once. also my parents make 80 k , they pay for my college. we're well behaved. i plan to keep my language and food, and it will become tradition to pass it all down over and over throughout my generations so as to preserve our culture.

also thats a bold statement coming from some impish argie

we mexicans know your game south america

thats why when we catch borderhoppers they either go to our prisons or get executed on the spot.

i have papers, and so does the rest of my family. we pay taxes. we are not well-liked in our towns hispanic community because we stand out as a white pillar in an ocean of shit.

>t. brown mexican

You go a sister? I'll treat her right homie. Hook that shit up.

t.chicano

i dont like girls sorry also tijuana is a shit hole

¿Cual es tu favorito para pizzas?

¿Alguna vez se te ha caido un ingrediente de pizza y lo volvite a poner en tu rebanad y te lo comiste?

¿Tienes alguna historia que involucre ingredientes de pizza y el ser un Mexican-American?

she doesnt like other mexicans, shes actually dating a white guy. they mistook her for being white for 2 years before she spoke spanish.

youre like those fags in boston that brag about being irish

man if its not your parents who were the immigrants then you cant say shit about heritage

>she doesn't like other Mexicans

BLEACHED

la pizza mexicana sirve para nada. unas cafeterias en mexico le ponen salchicha del mercado procesado para ingrediente, buacatela.

mi favorito de pizza es un supreme con pina. me la como toda la pizza, si no atache el piso, me lo como. nunca me ha gustado el tapatio arriba de pizza. pica tu poso.

yea theyre getting married! i wouldnt call it bleached, desu i think my sisters genetics will cause their children to be born extremely white.

Why is it that so many wetbacks can't figure out how to flush shit paper?
I know why they might do this in their home country where they belong, do to shitty plumbing, but why do I walk into restaurant bathrooms in suburban USA and see a giant Rubbermaid can 3/4 full of shit paper because the employees just can't remember that they are allowed to flush?

Fucking filthy Mexicans. Figure it out. Wipe ass; flush paper.

You have to go back.

No u

its hard to teach mexican people new things, in the same sense that its hard for the indian government to teach their citizens to use toilets. im guilty of this, i was trained to do this when i was younger and we were poor. when i went to my first day of school, i had to take a poo. so i use the toilet and i notice there is no trash cans in the stalls. i get scared and think "am i supposed to take this paper out and throw it in the waste bin out there without getting caught? " so i run out throw it in the wastebasket for the hand paper towels. run back in the stall finish up and flush. i never took a poo at school again until i was in middle school i think. i was smart when i was little, but i had a lot to learn. also to answer your question more, mexicans are just stubborn and dumb, its no secret, get over it.

looks like im headed to mexico boys

No. It's because flushing paper down the toilet fucks up the plumbing.

they can learn techniques. flush your poo first. then flush small portions of paper at a time. dont just shove it all in one go. my parents house has never had roto rooter done and weve never had to unclog the draining system because of this technique.

Thanks for the answer.

You might be one of the "good ones", but only if you lose that identity hyphen and just be American.

i can't, as far as i know i am mexican. i am mexican because as soon as its safe to go back to the homeland, im going back and im going to help mexico become a first world country. i wish this was the end goal for mexican-american immigrants.

Well you maybe right. We have no known connections in Mexico anymore. California mostly via Texas and Oklahoma in the 30s. So i guess my Heritage" is Mexican American then. Old school Mexican American families have their own culture and heritage pretty much. I guess my closest relation was my great grandmother who once owned a Mexican restaurant in the 40s and 50s. I noticed 1st or current generations are much different these days. They somehow even look different, which is strange.

that reminds me of a story from my shithead cousin.

hes like the epitome of chicano trash
he appropriates the culture to comical levels.

hes like a cartoon.

cholo trash
smokes meth
snorts coke
tokes weed
drinks
smokes
he has this phony ass accent even though he was born in the us
he loves that corrido shit
hed probably have pointy boots if those ever made it to the us

so this one time he gets home. and hes high on meth or something.
and he starts babbering.
and his mom and sisters are there.
so finaly this kid says. yo i wish i had my documents yo. everything would be better if i had my documents.

and everyone is looking at him like.
this fucking retard... whered we go wrong

You're a dumbass. Fuck off.

Why do you drive lowered, Mexi-flush vehicles off road while wearing pointy boots?

i like being american. but i cant help but feel like my family just ran away from a problem, and me staying here in the context of immigration makes me feel like a coward and a traitor to the motherland. i still have family in mexico, so i do have ties.

youre not supposed to flush toilet paper

thats like dumping grease down the sink

what kind of moron would impose that kind of strain on their wallet like that.

dude youre gonna fuck your shit.
and its gonna cost you alot of money

lmao, why arent you a chicano

im not gonna stand there and rip up my shit covered tolet paper
and im nott gonna clog my fucking toilet
thats fucking nasty
and youre fucking retarded

the culture is truly a thing to behold. it is a melting pot. nowhere else will you see cowboys in funny hats sipping out of coconuts while listening to accordion music.

Here's another of her. I didn't take these. I pulled them off their website a while back.

you dont have to rip up anything, just flush two bunches of toilet paper at a time. not hard.

shes got apeface

.38 super or .45?

Most of the mexicans I meet are really into the .38 Super even though they live here where .38 Super isn't really that big and .45 is king. IT is quite bewildering.

What is your caliber of choice as a taco -American?

im not from texas, i dont think many mexicans around here even own a gun. my dad owns a revolver not sure what calibur, but guns are just not a thing here i guess.

>Muh indio master race

Kek

cause im actually from mexico. i was born there

morelia, michuacan.

lived in acuitzio till i moved here.

chicano is what you call a first generation born off an immigrant.

if youre from mexico

well... youre from fucking mexico.

ours is a practical people.
our childrens toys are made from cups and glue.

who remembers that shit.
going to the plaza and seeing ibdios selling toys made out of trash

im not flushing three times either.
you know how expensive water is?

also thats the same as just flushing the whole thing.

now your pipes are fucked and your water bill is higher.

and while mario fixes the plumbing, where are you gonna shit?
couch?
bottle in ass?
yard?

hey my parents are from michoacan. were from some towns near zamora :) small world. i would love to know more about you and what brings a person of your context to a place like this?

My 100+ year generation Mexican American self and family's popular consensus is, you have to go back.

its a price to pay, id rather flush than horde poop

no on likes you chicanos, not the whites, not the mexicans back home

You're wrong. White people can't seem to get enough of us. I mean very entrenched American Mexicans pre 1920s.

i read mein kampf

i believe this place to be one of the spearheads againts the resurgence of bolchevism

so im contributing

plus im not one of those fee fee bitches so i can see past the whole white power act.

also im 80% sure most of you are black

just take out the trash pajeet

whats the big deal?

they look down on you and create programs with names such as "center of at risk youth" "Hispanic Awareness Leadership Organization" "Spanish Club" its fucking stupid and embarrassing.

i have a different story, i was just really mistreated by most of my people for being born white, having colored eyes, being smart. people can get angry over petty things. it was a reality check for me, i seeked the truth for my answers for why things happened the way they did in my life, and i found my answers and i guess i ended up here. tienes novio?

fucking niggers.

theyre are in every race

where have you been all my life?

>tfw spic and don't speak Spanish

ive never had to deal with the whole racism aspect.
but im pretty white so i guess i lucked out.
dont think ill stay in america though.
its too restrictive
there is a rule for everything.
no i willgo back to mexico.
unite the south and genocide the north.
then i will build a wall between south america and mexico.

because we all know south america is the problem.

all they do is run drugs and criminals through our streets.
and where do they end up

the north creating favelas and dumb ghetto cross spic cultures.

mexico IS the wall.

and take your gay shit over to /hm/

south america is the problem

ur the worst kind of person. do you know why many mexican americans dont speak both fluent english and spanish? its because your prevalent mongrel low IQ is too low to be capable of learning 2 languages. literal retard.

gdam i never thought i would meet someone as angry as i , im really interested in you

Do you identify as an American? Culturally speaking that is.

a vote for trump is a vote for mexico friendo.
its time for the gang to have a little powow

maybe vote some niggers off the island

build some roads and shit

i guess i do identify as an american.

Speaking Spanish doesn't make you "Mexican". There are other nations that speak Spanish as the common language.

stop changing the subject and let me melt that ice heart of yours

what the fuck does that even mean anymore

why the fuck ia vicente fox on fox news?

what the fuck does he even do?

why is he fucking relevant?

dont go ive never had a friend because im too aggressive 20 something years and i have yet to find someone who is on my level

his name is a brand and carries some credibility to the gullible population

Drop the "Mexican-American" bullshit. Your an American first because even family you have in Mexico looks at you as much more of a US citizen than a Mexican one. Take pride and don't be scum.

go sell some kirby vacuums man.

itll build character and temperment

if you actually try that is.

it doesnt just boil down to that, im just too different im too convicted in trying to be noble all the time and sometimes i seem harsh because of it. lots of people just seem to feel the goodness of my character just by seeing me. its just who i am. i dont belong it feels like because im alone in my beliefs and ways of thinking.

Did you sell Kirby vacuums user?

i tried to redpill my gf and her family today.

tried to explain the dangers of rampant illegal immigration

tried to explain the dangers of communism and how all the presidents as far back as jimmy carter has been in cahoots with one another to establish marxism in america

how its still not too late

we have flying death robots that can kill from miles away

our women think more about their butts than their futures

are men are becoming vain and effeminite

all they do is ask for free shit.

but they never ask how

no man.

we need to save the world

and mexico is key

because mexico is not part of the un

yes.
fun.
but tough.

One word sentences? Jesus Christ, you alone make me glad I didn't become one.

user, you think about so many things...slow down. for me. im slowed down.

When are you going back?

also how do you have a girlfriend with that personality?

na mans.
think of it like this.

you gotta be like jesus

" if you give a man a fish hell eat for a day, teach him and hell eat for a life time"

which in your case means.

be an asshole and they will never learn
lead by example
and something good might rub off on them.

and honestly the best you can ezpect feom people.

its why hitler did what he did

I have no idea what you ate talking about. You must live in a diffetent world. My family and similar are well entrenched in business and politics. With a few close members as elected officials on the city, state, and federal level. My uncle worked for the Dukakus campaign in '88. I make ~216k last year. These are things you will never grasp. We are not the same. You're immigrant generation is not the same and too late. You have ruined it for the original Mexican immigrants.

I hate fucks like you. You're the reason why we're hated in the country.

>Motherland
Please do fuck off. I hate to say this, but Mexico is unsavable. Too much corruption. The only thing that will fix it is revolution, but the people are so damn stupid. You got 15-16 year olds getting hitched and making babies.
Have family in Mexico? Big deal. So do I. But you don't see calling myself a Mexican.

Wait, I forgot. You're Chicano. Let me guess, California?

Spelling and grammar. /Posting from phone and drunk. But still.

im not afraid of your parents in politics aka nepotism and token spic. what do they do? chicano rights? lmao. useless unskilled people who fill those positions by being opportunist. Literally clerical position. you make tons of money because you steal it you dont earn it. idc. i measure your worth in more important ways. chicano. youre family is probably as creepy and as corrupt as the castro brothers from texas. you're right were not the same. i live for different reasons, noble ones.

Yeah ok

idaho, non-chicano. only recently i have started to feel pride again not because people tell me to, but because i feel responsible for mexico. because who will help it if not us who have escaped it? i love america i follow the rules, but i have a calling, its so close to us and we dont do anything to help it. it makes me feel like a bad person.

well it depends on the office you go to i guess. some are real sketchy, some are ok. in what you can learn that is.
the dealers are always crackheads.

the one i went to tought me the art of psychic manipulation.
after about 6 months of sticking to it and listening to the cds and taking notes and watching the older dealers work.
something just " clicked"
and before i knew it all i had to do was will customers into buying with my mind.
its this technique

so the subject will always sway to your power. you always hold reason in the subjects mind
but first you have to ask them yes or no quiestions until they are fully hipnotised.
then once hipnosis is complete you have to word a quiestion in a way in which you cant be wrong. but it has to be a question which must end in a yes

and then youve made a thousand.

that is the real reason why you go into kirby.
its to learn hipnosis.
not for money

ask quiestions.
find benefit.
ask to suck benis

ur insane