Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
Poe Dameron #9

>Rebels 3.10: "Visions and Voices"
mega.nz/#F!6kczUR6L!03HhW1zTC92RQPHlO3Yi0w

>Rebels Recon #3.10: "Visions and Voices"
youtube.com/watch?v=_DdvEeemqPI

>Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Official Trailer #2:
youtube.com/watch?v=sC9abcLLQpI

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/8MIqz
twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/809831415940464640
youtube.com/watch?v=nevWCrGnlMM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is she, /swco/?

First for still alive waifu

What in the world is that?
We /Star Trek/ now?

Also, is that from the Rogue One Visual Dictionary?

Servitors, in MY Star Wars?

She's totally alive... Right?

Welcome back, we missed you.

A FILTHY EXTRATERRESTRIAL

Why is this edgelord still alive?

>Also, is that from the Rogue One Visual Dictionary?
Ya
imgur.com/a/8MIqz

Rogue One was based entirely on a bit of expositonary text and dialogue from the first movie.

What other quote from a Star Wars movie do you want to see a spin-off movie about?

Nice!

yay, new map

twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/809831415940464640
It's the Ghost

She is, maybe she even found someone for mating with

Whoa
Is that shit canon? Because that's a lot of planets that weren't canon before right?

It's old map, so maybe no

At the risk of sounding like a meme, the Bothans, to be perfectly honest.

Though I imagine that the payoff probably won't be as good, especially seeing as the ending will be 'heh, I let them get away with it'

>"For over a thousand generations the Jedi Knights were the guardians of peace and justice in the Old Republic."
>"I will not let this republic which has stood for a thousand years be split in two."

Well which is it? One thousand years or twenty thousand? Basically I want to see a movie about the origins of the Jedi and the Republic.

>Many Bothans died ...

Rogue One planets aren't on there for anybody that wants to know.
We had a ton of planets that were canon before the old map, they just weren't shown. Someone months and months back made a proper list and it was dozens.

They might be considering Jedi Generations as Padawan-Knight (mostly due to age) as opposed to actual generations of life span and such.

Alright!

>Scarif 33

They are but map is fucked

>other libations
Would you a servator?

On that nap they are, on the listed one above they aren't though.

Also Leia didn't get very far at all with those plans before Vader caught up to here. Where the hell was she going anyways, she'd have been smarter to head to Nal Hutta at that rate.

>chav tea

>Tarkin Initiative
What's this now? Tarkin made a company?

What are Sup Forums's helmet rankings?

Shoretrooper > Rex Phase 2 > Wolffe/Neyo Phase 2 > Tank Trooper > Phase 1 Clone > Galactic Marines > Airborne trooper > Scout > Death Star Engineer > Clone Pilot 1 > Clone Pilot 2 > FO Stormtrooper > OT Snowtrooper > OT Stormtrooper > Deathtrooper > FO Snowtrooper > FO Flametrooper > AT-AT driver

We need scans about everything Whills related.

I'm sure Lucasfilm is building something there, leading up to why Luke is actually searching for the first Jedi Temple.

I bet RO introducing Whills is a major plotpoint. They wouldn't have bothered with that otherwise, why would RO introduce this lore when it's definitely not its role, nor what we should've expected out of thos movie

>OT stormtrooper that low

The only way the lift worked was for two people to activate it. Since Vader escaped, she had to as well.

>delicious legs
>colorful markings
>gentle and matronly
>voice makes me diamonds

Some feelings just get stronger over the years...

Don't have a decent ranking yet; I'm gonna have to do some thinking. That said, I've been strangely fascinated with the Shoretrooper design as of late, and I'm beginning to see the appeal of the Phase 2 CT.

>star wars
>there's barely any scenes in space

Why was Empire the only movie that experimented with the concept of being lost in the vacuum of space?

Nope. Wasn't mentioned in the film, so some spin-off cartoon writer can't make it canon ;^))

That's in Return of the Jedi for the second Death Star.

>still so full of salt

Tarkin Initiative was an umbrella of military/strucutral projects for the Empire, BT-1 was also a result of this Initiative

What will Episode VIII have to do in order to redeem itself from TFA?

be as good as TFA

Be far more RO than TFA.

Have likable characters.

Not be a 1:1 copy of ESB and include some Prequel mentions in some way.

Expanding the lore regarding ancient Jedis and Siths, while hunting for old artifacts

Ask Sup Forums instead, who actually had a problem with the movie.

>include some Prequel mentions in some way.
Fuck that. The sooner Disney dumps the prequels the better.

Ya, and maybe it's Grievous because he's still alive too

Someone haven't watched CW

Not be a copy of ESB, expand the lore, and set up the finale in Ep. IX

Focus on WAR and the effect it has on a young force user like rey

Nah, Grievous is dead by filthy back stabbing move by Kenobi

Pic of the Ghost in Rogue One?

Is Nar Shadaa still canon?

Little do you know he swapped for a decoy body at the last second!

It's the perfect plan! Grievous was never beaten, it was all just a ruse!

That filename reminded me of when I saw the movie in theaters with my dad and he turned to me at that part and whispered "now that's what I call heartburn."

It was so stupid but I couldn't help but burst out laughing.

The CW is decent, but not near good enough to validate the prequels. If they want that general story, Disney should just bite the bullet and remake them.

The prequels weren't good but ignoring them does nothing. Acknowledge that they happened and move on, they introduced a lot of ideas and concepts that could have far reaching, interesting effects on the galaxy. In the right hands I'd love to see some old clone wars stuff come back to light.

>those lips
who wouldn't?

So people are saying how the movie was kind of similar to Halo Reach. Obvious similarities aside, I think what drives this comparison the most for me is the references. Both Rogue One and Reach are filled to the brim with "hey remember this?" moments

It's in the main SW comic.

Do you think Mind Tricks would work on Han?

Face is cute, but how is her waist narrower than Grievous

>never beaten

youtube.com/watch?v=nevWCrGnlMM

Wouldn't know. I've never touched a Halo game in my life

This was taken from from a teaser, but the shot was in the film and is seen right after the Rebel fleet arrives at Scarif.

Not a Bothan and therefore inferior.

>Parsecs are a measure of distance, not time
>Han tricks Obi-Wan and Luke with "It made the Kesser Run in under 12 Parsecs"

HAN DOES THE RUSING

There usedto be an image with books, cartoons and comics recommendations and ratings. That still a thing? Does someone have it?

I will say Rogue One did an excellent job in showing how evil the empire was, and holy fuck thats horrifying.

Say thanks to Trump, he was a muse for them

>Both Rogue One and Reach are filled to the brim with "hey remember this?" moments

So is Family Guy.

FUCKING HACKS!

>It was supposed to be a movie that "Made the good guys look bad and the bad guys look good"
>Cassian shoots one squealer in the back and then doesn't follow orders to kill Galen
>Empire nukes two planets

Holy shit that's stupid from a scientific, physics, and materials perspective.
>Tiny penis ship rams star destroyed A, suffers little damage.
>Tiny penis ship uses engines to exert force on star destroyer A.
>Engine force is sufficient to move star destroyer A's enormous bulk, but somehow doesn't crush tiny penis ship's narrow shaft or penetrate the hull of the destroyer.
>star destroyer A bumps star destroyer B with sufficient force to rip it to shreds, but almost no damage is done to destroyer A despite being of IDENTICAL size and material construction.
REEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

It made them look good because they had cool new troops.

Inform the wook. Our plans are proceeding as expected.

Both Reach and Rogue One are basically The Magnificent Seven and the Dirty Dozen, so, yeah, they're similar.

>Star Wars isn't scientifically accurate

Stop the fucking presses.

You are an only retard here user

>Tiny penis ship can already accelerate to a significant fraction to the speed of light in a matter of seconds/minutes.

That whole scene makes plenty of sense in the context of the above, which you seem to have already accepted.

Every thread user. You've been here every thread trying to prove how smart you are, and all it's done is make you look like an ass.

Give it up already.

>The Magnificent Seven
You mean Seven Samurai

I thought he meant A Bug's Life or Three Amigos.

>STILL being salty
oh wow

>I have the death sentence on twelve systems

Dr. Evasan & Ponda Baba buddy flick, where they're actually bumbling fools who manage to con their way into their crimes/payoffs, often by shafting one or more of the galaxy's more capable scum (Bossk, Boba, etc.)

Not quite. Magnificent Seven because that's more over the top, like this group.

Well, the first few shots of RO are more samurai drama than western, so yeah, my bad.

>galaxy's more capable scum
>Bossk
>Boba
>more capable than anything or anyone
>or just plain capable at all
>ever

Not to mention: ISD 2 is still functional presumably with SHIELDS still up (those towers seemed intact).

I can buy the Hammerhead surviving because of the design - its prow might be reinforced specifically for ramming

Way more capable than melting half-face and vagina-chin

>Sernpidal

;_;

>melting half-face and vagina-chin
who?

WHERE ARE THE VEHICLE CROSS SECTIONS FAGGET NOONE CARES ABOUT THE TIE STRIKER

dr evazan and ponda baba (the assface), the guys who bully luke in the mos eisley cantina until obiwan cuts their dicks off

"Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck come on maaaaaan take it! I have to shiiiiiiiit. Come on! Fuck it I'm setting it down, you can pick it up."

So were Hammerheads in the previous films or canon? And does their now full canonicity mean that KOTOR era is canon by extension?