Land of the Aryans

>Land of the Aryans
>Jew's number 1 target
>Last country resisting NWO

Why do we hate Iran again? Is being Muslim really that bad?

Fuck off stupid.

Iran is not Muslim.

What's the symbol on their flag and why does it look like it came from some aliens on Star Trek?

I thought they were brown people.
They tried to nationalize Papa Britains oil investments, that's why we hate them.

I'll take Israel over Iran any day.

>00.02 cents have been deposited

yea right

iran may shout death to america, but at least they dont beg for our shekels and have shit like AIPAC corrupting our politics, and then stab us in the back and sell our military secrets to china.

pollard should have been hanged

>Iran is not Muslim.
Shia is still muslim.

Yes any flavor of Muslim is really that bad.

kys you diaspora shit

>Israel and the west can't have mutual enemies

Iran is ok

Iran is alright, they seem to have a grip on their country and if they could kick their theocracy out of power, they'd be a reasonable regional power. I'd prefer to be allies with them then the fucking barbarians over in Saudi Arabia any day.

If you know anything about the history of Iran you'll know Iran did absolutely positively in no way shape or form did anything wrong.

It was western meddling that largely fucked Iran up into the Islamic theocracy it is today because of backlash.

Still regardless of the reasons things turned out as they did, Iran is still kind of a shit country today.

>Is being Muslim really that bad?

Theocracies do suck balls dude.

I'll agree with the other people saying they're not even close to the worst people in the region.

Lmao at the west being allies with Saudi Arabia despite them being the source of Wahhabism and their 9/11 connections. We're straight up whoring ourselves out for oil.

You hate them because that's what you're told to do, goy. Now turn on your TV like a good little goy and get back in line.

well I hate them because farsissies are cunts

>If Iran uses a proxy it's like they didn't attack other countries at all!

Also lol at US 2005-present.

Also nice excluding the hostage crisis.

I support Iran for their geopolitical conflict with the kikes. I don't want their Islam or their brother Christianity. They are still shit skins and I don't want them in my country either

yes