Imagine you can make a character go away forever. Which one is it?

Imagine you can make a character go away forever. Which one is it?

I choose pic related, not only her book is terrible, terrible artwork, writting, sales, etc
But also the book represents everything that is wrong with Marvel Now!!!!!!!
>People like the X-men? Since we don't have the rights, let's give them the Inhumans! Just as good as the mutants!

>People like Deadpool? Since we don't have the rights, let's give them Gwenpool! Just as good as Deadpool minus the violence, dark humor or any sort of humor!

Whichever one is your favorite so you neck yourself.

For real dude, your spamming is a waste of bandwidth. I don't even like Gwenpool but you're annoying as hell.

wakko is a boy, you stupid woman

Stephan cosmos

>Whichever one is your favorite
Gwenpool

>>deadpool has had 9 titles in the last two years excluding team books.But Sup Forumsntrarions believe marvel isn't pushing him hard

>That one Gwenpool hater makes an entire thread to shill his shitty image macro

You can stop her ongoing, but you can't burn my collection or get them off the internet. She exists, and your autism can never change that.

She works better as a Batman villain. I cant stand her in Suicide Squad or in Injustice

Bruce Wayne. The Batman mantle can be passed down, but I really think that it has long since reached the point where Bruce Wayne himself needs to stop being a thing.

More importantly, Bruce getting retired despite his popularity and it sticking would be a landmark moment for comics. The death of superman killed death in comics, the death of Batman could bring it back.

>the death of Batman could bring it back.
Bruce has been "killed" like 3-4 times in the past 10 years.

Yes, which is why OP's stipulation that he go away 'forever' is important.

Years ago I was in a thread where OP complained that it's time for legacy characters to pass the mantle, and 400 posts later everyone was all about it.

But then we geg our panties in a bunch when Mjolnir's passed to a chick and a black kid is running around calling himself Spider-Man. I guess change only works if it happens the way we like it.

Black history is super-important in America in terms of understanding why white people did the shit they did in this country. Half of the compromises in the Constitution come from the founding fathers grappling with how to placate agrarian, under-populated slave states who were terrified that their means of production would be voted out of existence (oh boy doesn't that sound familiar?). If you try to understand Reconstruction as a sovereignty issue only, you won't understand why resistance was so fierce (compare the confederacy to Japan, another country decimated by American forces, who did not mount a major insurgency because they were too focused on working together to rebuild, rather than punishing a scapegoat). You don't know shit about modern law enforcement and justice without knowing about black history.

... I think you took a wrong turn somewhere, friend.

>states
>constitution
yeah its still white history. just because niggers were involved doesn't make it about them.

You should honestly kill yourself OP. It's for the best

Easy.

>Just because it's the history of Black people doesn't make it Black history.

I mean yeah if your definition of Black History is "look at all these dumb monkeys getting used to great effect by civilized humans", then we're in agreement, but it's weird that you're proud of it.

That's not really how it works.

Why are white people so desperate to always be the center of attention?

Didn't africans used to sell their own people into slavery?

Yeah, but that does not fit the narrative, so we pretend it never happened.

If by, "getting used to great effect," you mean, "a constant source of existential anxiety to the majority group despite proving time and again to be exceedingly reasonable even when angered."

I mean, the worst thing white people can come up with when it comes to black militancy is a small movement of inner-city kids with small arms, at best. White people have bombed whole black cities into oblivion in the name of preserving hegemony. Even the ANC did a few bombings, but the worst African Americans did was kill a few cops in self defense.

>Selling war prisoners
>During a time of political upheaval as the arrival of colonial European powers upset the balance of power in West Africa and turned it into a sort of Mad Max-esque junglescape
>Into a system that they could not have known did not resemble their version of slavery at all, and that would have been repugnant to them
The irony is that you crackers are the ones who keep beating that drum.

Well it's part of the reason freed slaves didn't go back
>crackers
come on nigga, stop

>self defense.
How many in self defense and how many weren't?

>>People like Deadpool? Since we don't have the rights, let's give them Gwenpool! Just as good as Deadpool minus the violence, dark humor or any sort of humor!

Deadpool has like three books running right now and he's having his own upcoming event.

I get it.

isn't that just history?

>trying to use logic with the gwenpool shitposter/Mexican Barneyfag
Oh, you poor naive fool. He'll just call you a waifufag in broken english and get back to shitposting.

Spider-Gwen. Cool costume but I've been getting annoyed with how much Marvel has been pushing her, especially when they could be giving focus to more interesting characters.

On the other hand that would still leave Miles Morales, who's not only very uninteresting but doesn't even have a cool costume like Spider-Gwen.