Kek seems to at his most powerful today on 9/11 so we might as well squeeze out one last miracle from the Frog God

Kek seems to at his most powerful today on 9/11 so we might as well squeeze out one last miracle from the Frog God.

Anyway as most of us know, the major cause of all the SJW shit and narcissism in today's society is social media.

How about we predict the end of social media with our repeating digits. Praise Kek!

>squeezing Kek
>stupid prediction
may great misfortune and calamity come your way

I'm hoping for a massive scandal that will destroy Kikebook as a company and make the normies question whether attaching their personal info to everything they post was really a good idea.

Let it happen, Kek!

>another fucking leaf tries to stray the Sons of Kek from their sacred path.

Twitter is perfect for breaking news from here. Kikebook and Fuckerburg will have an epic meltdown and will join MySpace on Kek wills it

Reroll for this

I'll admit that Twitter is tolerable now that it isn't as big with the normies as it used to be, but remember that the company has gone full SJW as of 2015. We need a better, more open alternative to come along and become popular enough to attract millions of users.
nice reroll

Praise Kek, he has answered my call!

>9/11
>11
>dubs
Did 9/11 awaken Kek?

>tfw the point of 9/11 was to destroy America's literal IRL dubs towers

Possibly. 9/11/16 brought an end to last month's happening shortage.

He has something special planned for us in November. I can feel it.

When the double digits strike
Trump is gonna drop the mic

When the triple digits are posted
Shillary is gonna get roasted

We may not be able to contain it

i already got facebook to only show keywords for trending topics instead of biased summaries. strategy is everything. doing too much will create waves of events that might be unstoppable.

Bless the Green Frog of Fortune.
I request for him to rest for a short while.
He deserve some croak time.
Come back recharged and full of happenings my Hopping God!

If I roll repeating numbers ill become a devout follower of kek

He is !

Why contain it?

School

This picture is great. The frog appears as the serene observer giving no cue of it's internal musing. While the mantis in it's natural, forward leaning posture is a testament to the killing intent that all predators both amphibian and arthropod share.

It is a beautifully simple explanation for meme magic.