Can't we just kick california out?

can't we just kick california out?

Other urls found in this thread:

uscommonsense.org/research/unsustainable-california-the-top-10-issues-facing-the-golden-state-wall-of-debt/
abc7.com/news/flags-crushed-trashed-at-sept-11-memorial-at-eagle-rock-school/1507662/
youtu.be/gUlF1naMr3Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No but you can lose by 55 electoral votes

Go ahead we can operate as a independent country

I'm sure everyone if you all got rid of the niggers, muslims, and mexicans then California might be good again.

which college?

>beaners and jew overlords
>reliant on national bail outs to keep their shitty debt scheme afloat
>still a terrible place to live, worse housing market in the country, people enslaved by debt at extreme levels
no you literally would crumble without bail outs from the feds.

>California's actual wall of debt is $443 billion.
uscommonsense.org/research/unsustainable-california-the-top-10-issues-facing-the-golden-state-wall-of-debt/

abc7.com/news/flags-crushed-trashed-at-sept-11-memorial-at-eagle-rock-school/1507662/

Lucky 7s tell us good news is on the way. All we need is one good earthquake to drop it in to the ocean.

Nah the whites are cucks there

>Eagle Rock
>Los Feliz

Basically Williamsburg, Brooklyn West with more hispanics, nothing to see here other than the offspring of yuppie scum doing what their parents taught them.

Yeah if that happens I'm out of here

California would become even more of an sjw hellhole than it already is

You're a retard, California as you know it would crumble if we got cut off.

If we continue the way we're going we'll get overrun by illegals, all the rich liberals and jews who got us into this mess will run to the hills when the welfare state collapses and we don't have the feds to leech off of to pay for the pet niggers and spics.

We're a literal blight on this country along with Jew York and Maryland

Libcucks would just bring them back in again.

Delete this. This is too degenerate for me to read before bed

Fucking numales. If this triggers you, you're part of the problem

10/10

try it.
you guys would fucking tank, hard.
you have a large percentage of talentless, uneducated,libtard fucks.
good luck with that.

Stop this myth please, we simply cannot, we have way too much debt and spend way too much on retarded issues like making sure transsexual Mexicans have scholarships, mismanaged resources, and nowhere near enough people to enlist in the armed forces outside of conscription. Plus I doubt the U.S. would be willing to give up its West Coast ports, airbases and military installations anyway, so just stop the bullshit.

Take Florda too.

Sorry toshi but all the white "men" have devolved into these fucking freaks.That super earthquake that'll rip Commiefornia out into the ocean can't come soon enough.

THE FUCKING MUZZIES HERE IN DEARBORNISTAN LITERALLY HAD AMERICAN FLAGS UP TODAY.

Lol

They can literally provoke Anyone rite?
Thats how much sheeple they have for everything.

Wouldnt surprise me if a blm is born here

You're already overrun. I got the fuck out, and you should too. Lost cause user.

>t. flyover state dependent on California's economy

The land of natural disasters

>LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM

praise Kek

The people that I grew up with and knew that would say this always had the shittiest jobs and lives.

I admit, I used to repeat the meme and the mantra too to try and make myself feel better that California was shit.

Fuck what those people did to my home state. I hope it falls into the sea.

youtu.be/gUlF1naMr3Y

silicon valley would leave you and your entire state would become detroit.

check'd

I'm an American who also happens to be a bean.

I find myself today just wanting ti be a minority again, shit was cash when the whites were running things or at least held the majority.

For every decent, patriotic bean in Cuckfornia you have at least 50 illegals, chicano "mexican" nationalist, cholo pieces of shit, and liberal La Raza types.

This existance is truly suffering

Praise it. My hope is this earthquake kills hundreds of thousands and completely levels the liberal hive cities into nothing but rubble. And it also strikes with absolutely no warning so these parasites can't flee.

What's worse, California or New York City? (Where I live in)

(((silicon valley))) can go fuck itself
Wanna know the real secret to our economy, pal?
>muh apricots
>muh avacados
>muh guacamole
>muh prunes
>muh walnuts

Wasn't a section of California trying to secede into its own state?

I can respect that. There was a time when Latinos just blended in and wanted to be Americans. Once they reached significant numbers the la Raza bullshit really began to take over.

I never knew how shitty it was until I really left and lived somewhere else.

I don't think I'll ever miss the fact that any cool spot that opened up, would be ruined within a month(once word got out) by beans from pacoima and sylmar deciding to fight stab and steal.

Literally could not have nice things because of the fucking shit ass culture of these people.

I don't miss being a minority.

Both are terrible (coming from a Long Islander) but I have to say Commifornians. They're real liberal filth. Exept for the based northern small town ones though.

>Wasn't a section of California trying to secede into its own state?
>based northern small town ones though

State of Jefferson when?

Check'd again

A friend offered me a job and a place to stay in Oregon, I see it as my ticket out of this shithole.

Growing up in the deserts, I actually remember a time before niggers and illegals fucked everything up.

I miss those days a lot

Good. 9/11 was done by our own government

FPBP

This was in CSULA
I recognize that trash bin on the right

yeah right, more like
>muh aerospace

Give it a shot. You only live once user. It will broaden your perspective.

>Oregon
Not much of a leap considering it's still a liberal commie infested shithole the same as the state your trying to escape from. You got any other options mate?

Hey, we could use your votes in Colorado, fuckers.

lmao, no you couldn't

Texas could, not you retards though

enjoy both burning alive and dying of thirst

>Kick it out

Not enough, it needs to be cleansed. Read the nukes.

Only one man has ever sucessfuly saved Californiggers...

>tfw live an hour outside of DTLA
>my city college is an SJW shithole
>Only women here are libtards
>Just got told I am in no way able to get a CC Permit

Only upside, is that there aren't too many niggers here.

Save me from this hell

i fucking hate this state. los angeles sucks giant dick. i really FUCKINGHOPE this god damn state filps so every idiotic transplant i know will commit mass sodoku

Senpai there is no way this state will flip

Ventura and OC are the only two that I know will go red

Everything else is a cerulean nightmare

Portland is cucked but everywhere else in the state seems pretty based. Except maybe college towns like Eugene.

I'm thinking about moving to Oregon once I get enough money.

haas delgado?

>tfw freshman in college and some sophomores don't have any memories from that day

To them 9/11 is some day in history. It's like Pearl Harbor to them. They have no feelings associated with that day.

I'm a sophomore and while most of my class has vague memories of the event, nobody from the year below me remember anything.

we're taking the military with us faggot

lol

*stops delivering water*
heh nice state

isn't the state of jefferson the group that decided pearl harbor was an inside job because it coincided with the day the vote was to take place?

All of those things are grown with water from other states, primarily Colorado. Guess what happens to that water flow when you leave the Union?

Like this user said its a place outside of Portland in the woods pretty much from what hes told me.

It seems like Oregon could use another Republican vote and active community member

You don't even have any water.

when i was in 5th grade 9/11 was already in the history books.
i think it was around 2008.

Yeah, but you remember it don't you? Sure, it was probably in history books in 2002, but it wasn't history for us.

Well, I guess if you were 10 in 2008, it was probably too early for you to form any memories.

>Had to get a bailout for their ENTIRE STATE so their ENTIRE STATE wouldn't go bankrupt
>Arid farmland
>Antiestablishmentarianists running amok
>Silicon Valley has become so unappealing for startups that it actually actively drives them away
>Regularly hit by Earthquakes

*tips ten gallon hat*

What did they expect to do with the flags after...take them all to a mueseum?

i know but i have a small sliver of hope.
i'm in the valley and i saw a couple trump stickers the other day driving around and it felt good.

>Tfw place is overrun with armenians
Such is life here in Glendale

yeah okay, you stupid faggots can't even get in the black with all the uncle sam bucks coming your way.
>inb4 h-hehe senpai i was just pretending

i'm armenian and i'm sorry. i want to say they're not as bad as beaners, niggers and shitskins but i know its not much better. armenians here make me really sad.

I've met some that are alright, but the vast majority are absolutely awful. They're basically like niggers, having no respect for anyone but themselves.
>Drove downtown to pick up food for the family one time
>Was inside the place for about ten or fifteen minutes in line
>Come outside to my car and see four or five armenians just leaning on my car talking to each other
>Hit the key to make the car lights flash
>They all just look at me and awkwardly walk away
Seriously, what the fuck were they doing? They weren't trying to get into the car, they were just leaning on it

>tfw driving down Beach Blvd going to Huntington Beach
>See a YUUUUGE Trump sign and Trum decor around a business

You don't even have your own water supply.

Fuck off and die.

So, what exactly isn't happening to California at the moment?
Drought, free falling housing market, taxes hiked up to the roof, bankruptcy, and those are just the tip of the iceberg of shit.
How long can this miserable state remain on life support before we finally pull the plug?

I assume things will really take the hit when the earthquake comes. Most poor spics and nigs will probably be relocated to Nevada and Arizona and make those states Democratic as they leech off the welfare from there. Meanwhile whites will have to fend for themselves.

Arizona will not take Californian refugees. Plenty of room up the pacific coast. We're full.

Funny how Sup Forums bashes california for spics and niggs when Texas has just as much

Have fun dying of thirst.

How about the ocean retarded nigger? Some of the biggest desalination plants in the world are being built here, while the large majority of this country is land locked. Youll be sucking west coast ass for our agriculture, leeching fly over cuck.

Texan spics and niggers are countered by based whites, plus Texan spics aren't shit in the first place.

>Arizona will not take Californian refugees.
You don't get to decide that goy

I know....

Also look at this bullshit.

what college? I just started at PCC and the SJW bullshit has been minimal so far..

Whittier College. It's a 4 year liberal arts school, but Rio Hondo which is our CC isn't much better.

US is not allowed kick out states.

People are right to be mad. Think about the millions of innocent muslims who were victimised as a result of 9/11. They're the real victims.

:^)

>tfw going to eugene soon
Should I be concerned?

If you don't include the Jews on that then the rest will be back in a few election cycles

How fucking young are you? That's snake pliskin faggot. Watch escape from la

didn't he only do it because he was blackmailed and tricked into it.

and then later regretting it completely by shutting off the entire worlds power propelling them back to the stone age just so can be left alone.

Have fun selling water at the price of oil, retard.

Please just cut California in two and find someway to just push LA up north. Southern California would be just fine if we didn't have that hell hole of a city.

The only thing keeping New York back is New York City, I wish it would just sink into the ocean so many fucking niggers